Nightclubs are NOT representative of society

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I just realised this tbh
Men who go to nightclubs will be predisposed to going there because they will be usually average height or tall, good looking and NT. Why? Because Manlets and subhumans realised long ago that night life wasn’t there playing field. They can’t really compete in a loud dark noisy environment where physical presence rules. So those you see out on a night out are going to be Chads normally, and many many will be using lift frauds. Lifts are way more popular than you think, look how many sell on eBay every hour. Incels aren’t the only ones to utilise them.

Nightclub is not general population. All the ones who can’t compete there have private parties at home or stay in their rooms rotting. Manlets tend to stick to their kind and tallcels tend to stick with their kind also. Manlets party at home, tall cels party at clubs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7753, Hades and 5 others
nice thread bro react my post

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 4671

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, BradAniston and TopzCat1
this just proves hypergamy tbh

@Yuyevon how may cherrypicked pics do you have on your laptop?

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I agree with op. A surprising amount of people don’t do nightlife. Not just because of what op listed but also because not every Likes clubbing or partying with a bunch of strangers

tons of people have home parties with mutual friends or friends of friends etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
giphy.gif
me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
H2O

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
MOSHED 2020 10 4 19 18 17

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
I agree with op. A surprising amount of people don’t do nightlife. Not just because of what op listed but also because not every Likes clubbing or partying with a bunch of strangers

tons of people have home parties with mutual friends or friends of friends etc
Not everyone’s good looking enough for night life

Just go check nightclub galleries, most of the guys are ugly af

@personalityinkwell u probably never been at a nightclub :p nightlife is so dark, it hides a lot of flaws but also makes muscles less important because they arent as visible
Kys u joke

Most girls are ugly in nightclub tbh. At least in my country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Most girls are ugly in nightclub tbh. At least in my country.
Legit its mostly low class at clubs. All the popular ppl go to private parties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Gaia262 and BradAniston
Legit its mostly low class at clubs. All the popular ppl go to private parties.
true, but it's easy af to fuck in nightclub when tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I just realised this tbh
Men who go to nightclubs will be predisposed to going there because they will be usually average height or tall, good looking and NT. Why? Because Manlets and subhumans realised long ago that night life wasn’t there playing field. They can’t really compete in a loud dark noisy environment where physical presence rules. So those you see out on a night out are going to be Chads normally, and many many will be using lift frauds. Lifts are way more popular than you think, look how many sell on eBay every hour. Incels aren’t the only ones to utilise them.

Nightclub is not general population. All the ones who can’t compete there have private parties at home or stay in their rooms rotting. Manlets tend to stick to their kind and tallcels tend to stick with their kind also. Manlets party at home, tall cels party at clubs.

My experience is different , nightclubs are filled with uglies and normies at best.

Good looking people have ascended ans go to private parties and exclisive holidays abroad. Or just stay at home as they already had their fill of validation.