Nightclubs/Bars are Suicidefuel

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
My childhood conditioning is so fucking hard to get rid of.

I was raised in such a religious environment, such an innocent world view, that going to party places makes me enraged.

Being the biggest subhuman there, watching extroverted Chads be loud mouth douchebags, and seeing people drink just intimidates/triggers my childhood instincts. I see everyone as evil.

I haven’t even been religious for years, but I still have these feelings of hatred when I go to places like these. It’s like engrained in my psyche. Envy of these happy good looking people also makes me mad.

I think I just gotta go every night until I’m used to it. I’m a ‘degenerate’ myself, as in I would participate in these things if I had the chance (sex/drugs/alcohol). I’ve just never had friends to do it with. So my reaction is hypocritical, but I still feel it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
Have the same thing. I don't care about drugs so much unless the people are parents though. Drunk people are more often than not fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You don't get used to it lol. I've been in the scene for a while and I enjoy it, but I'll always hate trashy people. I still get those sinister vibes and feel disgusted with myself at times

Last edited:
Venture out and meet quality girls at Book Clubs, Museums, Art Galleries, and Wine Tastings.