Niko and i should do a tinder experiment, asking 100 matches a question

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
We both have insane amount of matches, but Nico gives more that cute boyfriend vibe and i give more that fuckboy vibe
lets ask on 100 matches the question:

Down to fuck?

i am really instrested ngl what the insights are

lets share our discord if you are into in and we share the blackpills here
@Niko69

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, FailedNormieManlet, n0rthface and 9 others
only ask girls that message you first they are the most thirsty ngl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Why do U always have to assert yourself In everything u attention seeking bullied vermin

Just stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Moggedbyevery1, PeakMaleHeight and 15 others
I would be down, although isn't it better to pick random people who hasn't send a message first?

• +1
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Why do U always have to assert yourself In everything u attention seeking bullied vermin

Just stfu
shut up man you are bringing nothing to the site, atleast we can share good insights with the community instead you are just barking

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, beau and Niklaus Mikaelson
I would be down, although isn't it better to pick random people who hasn't send a message first?
can also do that

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
can also do that
Did something similar 2-3 years ago with "sex?" a 81% yes rate before I deleted the account, probably still have the replies screenshotted on my old phone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, FailedNormieManlet, bananabrick and 6 others
this nigga is gonna get doxxed.

• Woah
Reactions: Lars
this nigga is gonna get doxxed.
how so? it is just a social experiment dont want to have sex with them i am just intrested in the insights because we have different vibes and i dont see women as objects i am more a object because i am the slut who is asking for sex.

*never hated women and never will*

Last edited:
shut up man you are bringing nothing to the site, atleast we can share good insights with the community instead you are just barking
Did something similar 2-3 years ago with "sex?" a 81% yes rate before I deleted the account, probably still have the replies screenshotted on my old phone

Both you u faggots are trying way to hard
Take it behind the alley and suck eachother off already

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16371, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16834

Just stfu
laughing so fucking hard rn cuz this sums OP up so fucking well :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Gotta celebrate with my fam today, but tommorow sounds good
celebrate being a genetic specimen

my birthdays no one shows up cos im a subhuman

• +1
493058BC 9BE9 4892 B090 4E6D7169ABF9

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bananabrick and Lars
laughing so fucking hard rn cuz this sums OP up so fucking well :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He thrives on validation that which he lacked when he was getting bullied in his youth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
He thrives on validation that which he lacked when he was getting bullied in his youth
you would do the same. atleast i admit that you are right... will get therapy if i am still like this after 6 months but the constant dopamine atleast making me thrive for the best, this site is the only place where i say exactly my thoughts irl i am humble asfuck i didnt even say to friends i got into modelling

Last edited:
@alienmaxxer also making alot of threads soon where i never notice myself even once,
atleast make some good threads here than you can hate on me, if @Prettyboy barked at me i would shutup

@StreegeReturn @ForeverRecession @germanlooks

Can’t believe people deny pretty boy pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, germanlooks, Manu le coq and 4 others

time to make this place more aware, instead of the echo chamber and now people are barking at me that i am doing it lol do it yourself than instead of making this site a rotting place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Lars

Just stfu
+ i am legit one of the only posters here that showed my face ofcourse i can only use myself finally Nico is here so we can do nice experiments because no one else is doing this shit

+ i am legit one of the only posters here that showed my face ofcourse i can only use myself finally Nico is here so we can do nice experiments because no one else is doing this shit

Just put me on ignore why do u care so much for my validation. It’s a free forum u can do whatever u want and I can say whatever I want

• +1
Just put me on ignore why do u care so much for my validation. It’s a free forum u can do whatever u want and I can say whatever I want
nah thats why i dont ignore you, i love hate more than compliments so i can work on them.

We both have some matches @Lars but @Niko69 ’s match rate is insane, do you have an idea of yours by chance?

I’d like to see a tinder experiment between you two

• Love it
We both have some matches @Lars but @Niko69 ’s match rate is insane, do you have an idea of yours by chance?

I’d like to see a tinder experiment between you two

i have rn like 12k but need to move my location tbh because the netherlands is too small, @Niko69 do you still have gold or platinum? so we can set our location to a different place maybe thats better so we dont look as starved dogs in our own country hahahah and get our conversation screenshotted and reposted on her snapstory

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
i have rn like 12k but need to move my location tbh because the netherlands is too small, @Niko69 do you still have gold or platinum? so we can set our location to a different place maybe thats better so we dont look as starved dogs in our own country hahahah and get our conversation screenshotted and reposted on her snapstory
I have gold right now

• +1
You should both set your location in London. The city alone on itself has 10+ millions of very diverse people and many tough competitors among them

• +1
Reactions: beau, Lars and Niklaus Mikaelson

Nigga stop coping.

I don’t deny that pretty boys have high appeal. I just always said and still say that they get cucked by maestehtics.
Niko turns into invisible mode next to a Henry Cavill irl outside of tinder
30355E87 46BB 4202 84FC CF7C2119D43D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Nigga stop coping.

I don’t deny that pretty boys have high appeal. I just always said and still say that they get cucked by maestehtics.
Niko turns into invisible mode next to a Henry Cavill irl outside of tinder
View attachment 1696165
I don't disagree, but also a different age group

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
We both have insane amount of matches, but Nico gives more that cute boyfriend vibe and i give more that fuckboy vibe
lets ask on 100 matches the question:

Down to fuck?

i am really instrested ngl what the insights are

lets share our discord if you are into in and we share the blackpills here
@Niko69
"face down ass up?" better.

• +1
wake up
find out lars is still alive
cry myself to sleep again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lars and Niklaus Mikaelson

The power of just be white prettyboy is insane.
Like, its unmatched nowadays. Muh psl gods, beside chico all incels compared to those prettyboys.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 7580 and Lars