skibidi toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Niklaus Mikaelson and Aypo129
Meanwhile he’s actually raw dogging your future wife
If he was alive I would have raw dogged him:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: j05, Niklaus Mikaelson, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
@Niklaus Mikaelson Is this information true? Last I checked he posts on his reddit account still.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Aypo129
@Niklaus Mikaelson Is this information true? Last I checked he posts on his reddit account still.
Wow:feelscry::feelscry:
Literally asking on a mans grave
"You still awake nigger"

Him the following day:-

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Richard Cheese
He was ashamed of his persiflage, his boasting, his pretensions of being 6psl; he was sorry about his autism, his dispassion, his inability to express what he now believed was the case- that he truly regretted being a femboy, that he missed the man as much as anybody and wished his ban hadn't been necessary. He received so many faggot DMs that he could read them without any reaction except curiosity. He kept to his apartment all day, flipping over playing cards, looking at his destiny in every King and Jack. Elliot Rodger came up from Cali at one P.M. on the 8th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with higher authorities. Nothing but a vague longing for glory, and a generalized wish for revenge against Niklaus mikaelson. Elliot Rodger would be ordered to serve a life sentence in the Colorado Penitentiary for second degree murder. Over seven thousand signatures would eventually be gathered in a petition asking fo ERs release, and in 2023, Governor James B. Ullman would pardon the man. There would be no eulogies for Niklaus femboyson, no screenshots of his posts would be crossposted on reddit, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his long essays, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The shotgun would ignite, and Ella Mae would scream, but Niklaus makelson would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Richard Cheese and Aypo129
I see...:feelswat:
Maybe that's why know Niko aka niklaus roped:eek:
Good investigation skill Mr Gaston:geek::y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and MoggerGaston
:feelscry:My Threads just don't hit anymore like they used to

:feelscry:And now my friend is dead too

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and gigell
idk check his discord

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
idk check his discord
No point in doing all that anymore:feelscry:

I am Sure if I did it I will only find his sick deceased dead body:feelsrope:

And My Urges might become too great:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Richard Cheese
No point in doing all that anymore:feelscry:

I am Sure if I did it I will only find his sick deceased dead body:feelsrope:

And My Urges might become too great:feelshaha:
hes not dead maybe he descended the agepill got him

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Richard Cheese and gigell
It's because he's a dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Aypo129 and Richard Cheese
You spoke to a ghost????
:dafuckfeels:
Jokes aside yes, most likely to catch me on Reddit once in a while as I'm trying to get a little help with programming and with my diagrams for pcb's
Received 73999389400608292

I left all other platforms for a bit - still not active, but yeah, just focused on this current project

• +1
Jokes aside yes, most likely to catch me on Reddit once in a while as I'm trying to get a little help with programming and with my diagrams for pcb's
View attachment 2933546

I left all other platforms for a bit - still not active, but yeah, just focused on this current project
Interesting
I am currently in medical year 1
That's cool actually if you are in programming is that your degree or are you doing it without college?

Interesting
I am currently in medical year 1
That's cool actually if you are in programming is that your degree or are you doing it without college?
Nah, i dont mess around with school, I'm just learning with reading a few books here and there + some videos (as well as getting help from some people when stuck), but minor project that will hopefully fully automate my plant wall so I have more time to focus on other stuff, I guess I'll be sharing it/making like a free GitHub as it could also be used for automatic big hydroponics systems, reef tanks, pools and so forth

• +1
Nah, i dont mess around with school, I'm just learning with reading a few books here and there + some videos (as well as getting help from some people when stuck), but minor project that will hopefully fully automate my plant wall so I have more time to focus on other stuff, I guess I'll be sharing it/making like a free GitHub as it could also be used for automatic big hydroponics systems, reef tanks, pools and so forth
Your plant wall?
Like pantech technologies?

Your plant wall?
Like pantech technologies?
My plant wall:
Screenshot 20240518 1920262

And I'm making a PCB based on a Esp32 (WiFi/BT module)

So I can program different sensors, peristaltic pumps for dosing nutrients, pH up and down, control nutrient mixers, fans, grow lights, add moisture sensors, pumps airpumps and so forth, and instead of doing everything with wires I'm making a PCB so that it's prettier and I can send manufacturing files to people that want them to automate their own stuff with the code
Copy of Untitled Design 20240504 093639 00002

Received 1118477359411578

• +1
My plant wall:
View attachment 2933575

So I can program different sensors, peristaltic pumps for dosing nutrients, pH up and down, control nutrient mixers, fans, grow lights, add moisture sensors, pumps airpumps and so forth, and instead of doing everything with wires I'm making a PCB so that it's prettier and I can send manufacturing files to people that want them to automate their own stuff with the code
View attachment 2933583
View attachment 2933588
So is this a hobby or something you want for profitability

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
My plant wall:
View attachment 2933575

View attachment 2933583
View attachment 2933588
Also isn't Esp32 rather power hungry

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
So is this a hobby or something you want for profitability
I'm doing this just for myself, but while I'm at it I'm sharing it as Industrial systems that do this cost like 5-10k, so might as well share it and people can do it for 1/100th of the price

• Woah
Also isn't Esp32 rather power hungry
My grow lights draw 480watt from the wall, the esp32 is the least of my concern and probably only takes 1watt under full load

• +1