Niko selfie Tinder experiment

There's a reason he smiles in all his tinder pics bro

Yeah, I get that. But I think everyone should smile in their tinder pics tbh, its the most ideal

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I'm a former-lurker who was intrigued by the smilepill.

I decided to make a Niko profile but with the kind of aspie pics I used for my own profile.

I started off with these two: View attachment 2067588

View attachment 2067589

Later I changed the second pic for this one because he looked unapproachable:
View attachment 2067590 even though it's an NT pic so not the point of my experiment.

After 24 hours, he got 20 likes (now a few hours later he's on 25). I swiped right on most of the girls that liked him and they're 90% low-tier Beckys and fat femcels, not even worth posting them.

What I figured out is a guy that is able to get 1,000+ likes from good looking girls does worse than me when he uses the same shit autist pics. This makes much more sense now because I knew that my IRL experiences with foids approaching me and asking me out didn't match my Tinder experience. It made me feel really depressed for a long time.
The first time I tried Tinder with just a close-up selfie of my face and another garbage pic where you couldn't see my face, I got 35 likes in the first 24 hours, the second time I got 25.

Basically I want to know how I can take good pictures of myself. I don't get anywhere with shit selfies and I have no friends so no one to take pics of me. I tried with a tripod but it honestly felt really gay and retarded.

View attachment 2067591
You have a selfie and a pic with an another girl it's expected JFL, but yes pics do matter a lot, try checking out the tinder guide in my signature or search for it

• +1
Reactions: Leo69 and Deleted member 26212
You have a selfie and a pic with an another girl it's expected JFL, but yes pics do matter a lot, try checking out the tinder guide in my signature or search for it
Selfie pill is definitely real. That Chad I told you when he was started out on Tinder. He added girls on Snapchat. He sent them a selfie through Snap. Keep in mind this guy looks really good in selfies, but still got girls with much less investment and more flaking. The moment he changed from selfies to mirror selfies when snapping girls. Night and day difference and all girls were down to meet and hookup with him like no tomorrow. Unfortunate, but yeah. I guess selfie in girl eyes just see less effort, less NT, and potential weird vibes or potential frauding like how girls fraud their selfies to look better. There is also lens distortion in selfies, so yeah. It is what it is. Can't see someone's body and height through selfies as well, and we both know how crucial that is.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 26212
Selfie pill is definitely real. That Chad I told you when he was started out on Tinder. He added girls on Snapchat. He sent them a selfie through Snap. Keep in mind this guy looks really good in selfies, but still got girls with much less investment and more flaking. The moment he changed from selfies to mirror selfies when snapping girls. Night and day difference and all girls were down to meet and hookup with him like no tomorrow. Unfortunate, but yeah. I guess selfie in girl eyes just see less effort, less NT, and potential weird vibes or potential frauding like how girls fraud their selfies to look better. There is also lens distortion in selfies, so yeah. It is what it is. Can't see someone's body and height through selfies as well, and we both know how crucial that is.
Are you saying that mirror selfies did better than just regular selfies with selfie cam?

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Are you saying that mirror selfies did better than just regular selfies with selfie cam?
Mirror selfies are good enough especially when you are standing. He took mirror selfies like this. Experiments were done like this and were successful. Got to be joking if you think a photo like the one in the left will get mogged be the guy on the right. Left guy is more handsome and appealing face, but you get the point. Showing off body is important for more results too I'd say for girls especially when you are standing as it shows you aren't short.

GageAlexanderSmith-sexy-selfie-mirror.jpg
3277043_romeo.jpeg

He sent that to girls on Snapchat, and it was night and day compared to just selfie. He also even put a photo like this in his Tinder profile showing his body. He is way better looking than the guy above. He is Chad-tier that is Maher level with more appealing face I'd say.

Hero-Fit_diesel_fy13.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 26212
M

I decided to make a Niko profile but with the kind of aspie pics I used for my own profile.

View attachment 2067589

View attachment 2067590 even though it's an NT pic so not the point of my experiment.

After 24 hours, he got 20 likes (now a few hours later he's on 25). I swiped right on most of the girls that liked him and they're 90% low-tier Beckys and fat femcels, not even worth posting them.

What I figured out is a guy that is able to get 1,000+ likes from good looking girls does worse than me when he uses the same shit autist pics. This makes much more sense now because I knew that my IRL experiences with foids approaching me and asking me out didn't match my Tinder experience. It made me feel really depressed for a long time.
The first time I tried Tinder with just a close-up selfie of my face and another garbage pic where you couldn't see my face, I got 35 likes in the first 24 hours, the second time I got 25.

Basically I want to know how I can take good pictures of myself. I don't get anywhere with shit selfies and I have no friends so no one to take pics of me. I tried with a tripod but it honestly felt really gay and retarded.

View attachment 2067591
My smile is similar to his, but my giant nose flairs out and ruins it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 26212
Mirror selfies are good enough especially when you are standing. He took mirror selfies like this. Experiments were done like this and were successful. Got to be joking if you think a photo like the one in the left will get mogged be the guy on the right. Left guy is more handsome and appealing face, but you get the point. Showing off body is important for more results too I'd say for girls especially when you are standing as it shows you aren't short.

GageAlexanderSmith-sexy-selfie-mirror.jpg
3277043_romeo.jpeg

He sent that to girls on Snapchat, and it was night and day compared to just selfie. He also even put a photo like this in his Tinder profile showing his body. He is way better looking than the guy above. He is Chad-tier that is Maher level with more appealing face I'd say.

Hero-Fit_diesel_fy13.jpg
Tbh facially I wouldn’t say he’s better looking than the guy on the right at all but okay. Good post. I just took a regular selfie by holding my phone out. Will try to upgrade to mirror selfies.

Tbh facially I wouldn’t say he’s better looking than the guy on the right at all but okay. Good post. I just took a regular selfie by holding my phone out. Will try to upgrade to mirror selfies.
Hard to say considering the left guy is some random guy on Google Images, but probably both similar face level facially. Left face has much more appeal than the right one by a mile, which is what matters as girls can sense from the left guy's face that he is more extroverted, social, and NT, while I'd assume the right guy can be potentially shy, nerd, and match with mostly nerd girls just from face vibes alone. Not matching with attractive girls facailly with fit bodies. Highly doubt the right guy matched with that.

You should make sure your ELO is not cooked as well. You can run a guy with good photos to see if it's ELO related or not and compare it to the selfies one if you haven't done that already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212

View attachment 2067589

View attachment 2067591
@Hoso
Bathroom selfies such as myself are basically retarded smv nukes kek.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 15468
@Hoso
Bathroom selfies such as myself are basically retarded smv nukes kek.
i know bro

the one pic in white shirt and blue bandana mogs tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444