nikola tesla: highest appeal male in the history of mankind

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
this dude is a chad, the most intelligent human (objectively more intelligent then albert, davinci etc) fame & money

for his time period he is 100% a chad, usually intelligent people have a shtick around them that they are soy virgins but nikola was a chad, invented shit and purposely stayed a virgin his whole life, imagine you live through the era where the most valuable male is a fucking virgin, jfl at females tbh

now tbh he was a little autistic so thats the only downside all though it wasnt bad and im nearly 100% sure that he couldve hid it if he cared

look at him, more impressively, he does not have a nerd pheno, he has a agressive pheno which has never been seen on a very intelligent person

who can top him in smv?
if i was a female i would 100% want him over any other male (no homo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
IMG 20240317 220944

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss, Gonthar and 1 other person
You’re a fucking idiot lol. Highest appeal to literally no one

this dude is a chad, the most intelligent human (objectively more intelligent then albert, davinci etc) fame & money

View attachment 2805160

for his time period he is 100% a chad, usually intelligent people have a shtick around them that they are soy virgins but nikola was a chad, invented shit and purposely stayed a virgin his whole life, imagine you live through the era where the most valuable male is a fucking virgin, jfl at females tbh

now tbh he was a little autistic so thats the only downside all though it wasnt bad and im nearly 100% sure that he couldve hid it if he cared

look at him, more impressively, he does not have a nerd pheno, he has a agressive pheno which has never been seen on a very intelligent person

View attachment 2805166

who can top him in smv?
if i was a female i would 100% want him over any other male (no homo)
if he lost his virginity he would have never become that great. Beeing an Virgin is essential to keep ones Vril

• +1
Reactions: borismonster