Nintendo should be sued for this music

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

This is the scariest piece you can hear in a video. Nothing more soul crushing than this song. You literally feel Darkari molesting your spirit.

The shift between horns to piano, changing from circus music to thriller music is the most derranged idea i have seen. Even my father said this OST was terrifying.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
darkrai's a good boy who just has an unfortunate effect on sleeping people, he'd only diddle your spirit if you let him

Are you a pokemon fan? If so, which game should I start with? Literally didnt play any of them

Are you a pokemon fan? If so, which game should I start with? Literally didnt play any of them
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl was pretty good imo.

thanks bro i feel more horny after listening

darkrai's a good boy who just has an unfortunate effect on sleeping people, he'd only diddle your spirit if you let him

darkrai is my favorite gen 4 legendary tbh ngl

idk, i stopped playing new gens after gen 4 cuz they just looked sillier and sillier. my favorite game was Pokemon Ruby cuz u couldt connect it with Pokemon Colloseum.

I would start with pokemon Gold or crystal tbh ngl. maybe leaf green.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
darkrai is my favorite gen 4 legendary tbh ngl

idk, i stopped playing new gens after gen 4 cuz they just looked sillier and sillier. my favorite game was Pokemon Ruby cuz u couldt connect it with Pokemon Colloseum.

I would start with pokemon Gold or crystal tbh ngl. maybe leaf green.
have you heard the theory that the newer games take place further and further back in the timeline and that the shit new pokemon get wiped out by natural selection

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl was pretty good imo.

they were good only cuz of the wife/battle tower thing. the maingame was so cringy. the fucking galactic leader tried to go ER on the universe.

• +1
Reactions: her
they were good only cuz of the wife/battle tower thing. the maingame was so cringy. the fucking galactic leader tried to go ER on the universe.
frfr. but it’s been a long time since i played pokemon, i used to play it when i was a kid, so i don’t remember shit.

all i know is that i played pretty much all the games, except the new ones

i miss those times tbh

have you heard the theory that the newer games take place further and further back in the timeline and that the shit new pokemon get wiped out by natural selection

interesting theory. makes sense tbh ngl. it reminds me of digimon and how the first two series are the lastest in the timeline and a lot of the later introduced digimon have gone extinct
i miss those times tbh

i gave away my gameboys and gamcube....

didn't children actually commit suicide because of this one?

nightmare fuel ngl

didn't children actually commit suicide because of this one?

nightmare fuel ngl

this isnt half scary lol. i think the entire alvender thing is creepypast psread by low T soyboy cucks who probably got stuck in the tower without silph scope.

also, the lavender music is pretty tonal so it cant be scary. the ost i posted uses diminshed and chromatic notes and shifts key. its written to be unsettling

there was a theory that lavender was intended to have a gym instead of the pokemn tower which would be better. also, gen2 gyms were all the types that didn get a gym in gen 1 with the exception of dark type, which got an elite four

Anyone who played a lot of gen 3? Leaf green and emerald basically raised me into the autist I am today

Definitely some whack music

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 209
inel trait: talk about pokemon music on a looksmaxing forum

nyone who played a lot of gen 3? Leaf green and emerald basically raised me into the autist I am today

me but mostly Ruby. Emerald was Nintendo making a big effort to differentiate it from R/S so that they could market it as a new game.

The stupid reworked character designs, the gay champion, the green text styles, so cringy and forced
inel trait: talk about pokemon music on a looksmaxing forum

not all of us were born gl like you my friend

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I played like literally all of em, until the 7th generation I stopped after Sun and Moon it became too autistic
Start with Either the original Red, Green, Blue. Then play Yellow
Or if you want a kinda more playable game play Fire Red or Leaf Green

I played like literally all of em, until the 7th generation I stopped after Sun and Moon it became too autistic
Start with Either the original Red, Green, Blue. Then play Yellow
Or if you want a kinda more playable game play Fire Red or Leaf Green

pokemon became super soy with the years. pretty trans too