Im not Even sure the lyrics are right

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, SteveRogers and Good_Little_Goy
gotta cancel my nirvana tickets now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
fuck man

u and incelletto both cant decide who to idolise

u need the military to save u asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Most are shit on stage ngl except if they were exceptional singers like Elvis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Good_Little_Goy
112B764B 24A8 48E1 81F9 09A9E5D6CB18

I have all their dvds but live and loud man theyre very good on stage when they wanted to be, listen to the live at paramount set, Its the only nirvana concert shot in 16mm film and 5.1 surround sound

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Hades
i can second this

heard his kareoke in dc vc
The original smells like teen spirit isnt Even the same lyrics as the current version Jfl fuck This gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
The original smells like teen spirit isnt Even the same lyrics as the current version Jfl fuck This gay earth
life is brutal when u find out everything is fruaded by jews

Its a low move choosing the first time they performed the song, plus it sounds great, you’re just not used to the sound

Its a low move choosing the first time they performed the song, plus it sounds great, you’re just not used to the sound
He sounds like he isnt Even trying in both the op and the paramount in the studio version its like ”heloo heloo heloooo” Idk how to explain but on stage its like he just says helo and then takes a breath

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Im listening to the paramount version which seems to be current but his voice on stage is shit Jfl
Listen to breed live at paramount its great
they purposely fucked up alot of the smells like teen spirit performances and its really hard to play live

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted and Nisse
That was the early version of smells like teen spirit, they almosy never played teen spirit seriously cause they hated the songs popularity

Keep in mind that its hard to be a good frontman when playing the guitar at the same time

• Love it

these are pretty good I think, tbh they aren’t the best live but the songs are seriously hard to sing, try singing slts like kurt, you will run out of breath so fast, and then imagine playing guitar to it too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Nisse
That was the early version of smells like teen spirit, they almosy never played teen spirit seriously cause they hated the songs popularity

Keep in mind that its hard to be a good frontman when playing the guitar at the same time

GnR mogs hard dont Cope
Smells like teen spirit gets Mogged by:
Welcome to the jungle
Sweet child o mine
night Train
Patience
November rain
Civil war
Rocket Queen
Paradise city
Mr brownstone Even

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
@Good_Little_Goy you seem like a nirvana fan what are your fav songs?

• +1
Nirvana was the metal for soyboys, true men listened to Judas Priest and other manly bands

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted

these are pretty good I think, tbh they aren’t the best live but the songs are seriously hard to sing, try singing slts like kurt, you will run out of breath so fast, and then imagine playing guitar to it too

Wtf is Why are There so many versions of smells like teen spirit

”load up on drugs, kill Your friends its fun to live and to pretend
Piss over gaurds...” wtf

More like GnR but ok
GnR was hard rock not metal and there is nothing wrong with hard rock because it knows what it wants to be unlike grunge, nuMetal and other faggy shit

• +1
GnR mogs hard dont Cope
Smells like teen spirit gets Mogged by:
Welcome to the jungle
Sweet child o mine
night Train
Patience
November rain
Civil war
Rocket Queen
Paradise city
Mr brownstone Even
Teen spirit isnt even their best song and its still tied with sweet child o mine imo aneurysm b side, scentless apprentice, sifting, in bloom, frances farmer, papercuts, stain, dumb there are plenty more amazing ones nirvana doesnt have a single bad song old age early demo shows how talented kurt was with melodies

• +1
  • Love it
GnR was hard rock not metal and there is nothing wrong with hard rock because it knows what it wants to be unlike grunge, nuMetal and other faggy shit
Metal is emo shit real men listen to hard rock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Good_Little_Goy
Teen spirit isnt even their best song and its still tied with sweet child o mine imo aneurysm b side, scentless apprentice, sifting, in bloom, frances farmer, papercuts, stain, dumb there are plenty more amazing ones nirvana doesnt have a single bad song old age early demo shows how talented kurt was with melodies
No album Will ever mog appetite for Destruction

• Love it
Nirvana is shit in the studio, on stage, everywhere. Once you become musicpilled you realize that, generally, ugly people make the best music because it's the only way for them to cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted
Grunge brutally mogged all metal to the nether realm when it started becoming popular, grunge killed metal

• Love it
  • +1
@Good_Little_Goy you seem like a nirvana fan what are your fav songs?
Only counting nirvana studio albums and not demos or cobain home recordings;

my top five probably looks like:

paper cuts
drain you (bbc sessions version is better imo)
Milk it
anyeurysm
and territorial pissings

but I like alot of the cobain recordings more than most nirvana songs, like lithium and dumb from KAOS radio, so fucking good

• Love it
Reactions: Nisse
Only counting nirvana studio albums and not demos or cobain home recordings;

my top five probably looks like:

paper cuts
drain you (bbc sessions version is better imo)
Milk it
anyeurysm
and territorial pissings

but I like alot of the cobain recordings more than most nirvana songs, like lithium and dumb from KAOS radio, so fucking good
Have you heard old age early demo? Sounds angelic tbh. Kurts Fecal Matter songs arent bad either

• +1
It's basic pop with a rock filter tbh. Good normie music but it's the only half-way album they have. Use your illusion 1 and 2 have so many skippable tracks and the spaghetti incident is just shitty covers.

Metal is emo shit real men listen to hard rock
Hard cope if you think gnr are hard rock they’re soft af glam rock, I dont give a shit what wikipedia says

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
It's basic pop with a rock filter tbh. Good normie music but it's the only half-way album they have. Use your illusion 1 and 2 have so many skippable tracks and the spaghetti incident is just shitty covers.
They descended after illusion 2 yes but every album has atleast 1 good song. No song on appetite for Destruction is bad theyre all atleast 7/10 to 10/10

• +1

Nirvana songs are so god damn basic on guitar lmao singing basic melodies on top isn't that hard. Kurt is just worshiped for being gl. Thousands of better musicians before and after him

• +1
They descended after illusion 2 yes but every album has atleast 1 good song. No song on appetite for Destruction is bad theyre all atleast 7/10 to 10/10
An album having at least 1 good song is passing the lowest criteria possible

• Ugh..
Hard cope if you think gnr are hard rock they’re soft af glam rock, I dont give a shit what wikipedia says
Nah i agree with arvid. They broke out way after the glam scene died in LA. Just because they dressed like rockstars of the time would doesn't mean their music is remotely similar to Motley Crue, Ratt, Poison, etc. because it isn't at all

Have you heard old age early demo? Sounds angelic tbh. Kurts Fecal Matter songs arent bad either
Yeah some of the demos have a really beautiful angelic quality to them, I notice it in clean up before she comes, lithium (KAOS) version and marigold too

even though its grohl singing marigold

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
An album having at least 1 good song is passing the lowest criteria possible
Well one song worthy of putting in my sub 2 hour playlist out of all other songs around makes it more than passable

Beatles white album, sgt peppers, abbey road, nevermind, bleach, in utero, the wall, Are you experienced, dark side of the moon, wish you were here, Axis: bold as love, dookie

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted
Nah i agree with arvid. They broke out way after the glam scene died in LA. Just because they dressed like rockstars of the time would doesn't mean their music is remotely similar to Motley Crue, Ratt, Poison, etc. because it isn't at all
cope, nothing hard about those cunts
tbh theres inherent problems trying to class a band as one genre or another but they are definitely not hard rock

Beatles white album, sgt peppers, abbey road, nevermind, bleach, in utero, the wall, Are you experienced, dark side of the moon, wish you were here, Axis: bold as love, dookie
In the court of the crimson king.

• +1
Nirvana songs are so god damn basic on guitar lmao singing basic melodies on top isn't that hard. Kurt is just worshiped for being gl. Thousands of better musicians before and after him
Jfl at you thinking you could perform better than him on stage

they followed quiet loud quiet chord progression alot but that’s not the same as being easy to play