Nirvana is shit on stage

cope, nothing hard about those cunts
tbh theres inherent problems trying to class a band as one genre or another but they are definitely not hard rock
When led zeppelin and deep purple are considered hard rock I'm pretty sure GNR can be classed as it too lol. Hard rock in general isn't "hard" by modern standards at all, and using their image to classify the way their music sounds is backwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted
Jfl at you thinking you could perform better than him on stage

they followed quiet loud quiet chord progression alot but that’s not the same as being easy to play
Its pretty easy to play as a guitarist but its not easy to create a whole new sound by mixing punk, metal, classic rock etc and making it appeal to a such big audience

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Jfl at you thinking you could perform better than him on stage

they followed quiet loud quiet chord progression alot but that’s not the same as being easy to play
I unironically could JFL

• So Sad
Its pretty easy to play as a guitarist but its not easy to create a whole new sound by mixing punk, metal, classic rock etc and making it appeal to a such big audience
He wasn't referring to that at all. But yes. And also his looks served as a catalyst to actually bring that to an audience. Kind of the fault of MTV, there's a reason pop music has been declining in musicality since the 80s. It's not like nirvana was the only band doing that, alice in chains even broke out before but never got quite as big.

Doolittle and Surfer rosa are also great albums

• +1
Nirvana songs are so god damn basic on guitar lmao singing basic melodies on top isn't that hard. Kurt is just worshiped for being gl. Thousands of better musicians before and after him
I agree Nirvana wouldnt have been as popular if kurt wasnt insanely gl, there are plenty of more talented musicians than kurt Hendrix, McCartney, David Gilmour etc. But kurt was still a great musician

• +1
nirvana is overrated anyways

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Nirvana is shit

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted
Nirvana is shit in the studio, on stage, everywhere. Once you become musicpilled you realize that, generally, ugly people make the best music because it's the only way for them to cope.
Can you recommend some mogger albums of any genres? Might start music coping again

Can you recommend some mogger albums of any genres? Might start music coping again

In the court of the crimson king by king crimson (prog rock)

Some kind of blue by miles davis (jazz)

Bitches Brew by miles davis (fusion)

My favorite things by john coltrane (jazz)

Synchronicity by the police (pop)

Inner mounting flame by mahavishnu orchestra (fusion)

Close to the edge by Yes (prog rock)

Light as a feather by chick corea (latin fusion)

Aja by steely dan (jazz rock/pop)

Only a Lad by oingo boingo (pop)

Emily’s devolution by esperanza spalding (modern fusion)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and stuckneworleans
In the court of the crimson king by king crimson (prog rock)

Some kind of blue by miles davis (jazz)

Bitches Brew by miles davis (fusion)

My favorite things by john coltrane (jazz)

Synchronicity by the police (pop)

Inner mounting flame by mahavishnu orchestra (fusion)

Close to the edge by Yes (prog rock)

Light as a feather by chick corea (latin fusion)

Aja by steely dan (jazz rock/pop)

Only a Lad by oingo boingo (pop)

Emily’s devolution by esperanza spalding (modern fusion)
Based taste

• +1
Reactions: wagbox