No. 1 trait to know if you're not or not

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
If you have friends of other races it's a sign you're nt. I mean irl not this forum jfl. I have a lot of curry friends here who don't talk to Arabs, lebs, Europeans, blacks etc coz different race meanwhile I have friends of all races . Its a Nt trait. What ya guys think . This is legit imo.nobody even discriminates me coz I'm Indian too . I'd say nt trait meanwhile my other curry friends get discriminated sometimes. I get invited to different parties and stuff . I mean interracial parties. Most people in Dubai are culture oriented and don't hangout other than their own ethnicity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet, fauxfox and 5 others
I have friends of other races, but we grew up with the same culture. I don't know if it will be the same

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
If you have friends of other races it's a sign you're nt. I mean irl not this forum jfl. I have a lot of curry friends here who don't talk to Arabs, lebs, Europeans, blacks etc coz different race meanwhile I have friends of all races . Its a Nt trait. What ya guys think . This is legit imo.
Yeh I have friends of all sorts of nationalities. My best friend is a curry khala masala benchod:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 19896 and currylightskin
Yeh I have friends of all sorts of nationalities. My best friend is a curry khala masala benchod:chad:
Saala benchod😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
I have friends of different races but they're just as aspie as I am.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Moggie and currylightskin
True but if you go to a catholic school growing up this a given op tbh.

• +1
Yea, when I was NT I had white, asian, hispanic, black friends. The social circles in my highschool with the most clout had a bunch of different races in them

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Moggie
when I was NT
You cant stop being NT, autism is present from birth, so maybe the condition just deteriorated or you have depression which I think still makes you NT.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and fauxfox
Most of my IRL friends i hang out with are black. theyre the goth/alt/punk as well

• +1
I'm only friends with other whites

• +1
You cant stop being NT, autism is present from birth, so maybe the condition just deteriorated or you have depression which I think still makes you NT.
Yea it's likely just a temporary change in me. For most of my life I've been a very loud and center of attention person. Depression and rotting in recent years made me stop doing this. But once I'm looksmaxxed and back in shape I should hopefully go back to normal.

• +1
Most of my IRL friends i hang out with are black. theyre the goth/alt/punk as well
The popular group at my school could be split by race so there were popular white kids who hung out with each other and ditto for asian kids. The average ones hung out in multiracial groups, i'd say I fit in this category, but the weird kids were also usually in groups of their own race.

• +1
The popular group at my school could be split by race so there were popular white kids who hung out with each other and ditto for asian kids. The average ones hung out in multiracial groups, i'd say I fit in this category, but the weird kids were also usually in groups of their own race.
My HS was as multicultural as it gets. There were weird kids of every race that were together and all the popular kids were also of every race. I mean EVERY race too

• +1
Yea it's likely just a temporary change in me. For most of my life I've been a very loud and center of attention person. Depression and rotting in recent years made me stop doing this. But once I'm looksmaxxed and back in shape I should hopefully go back to normal.
I can relate, I wonder if puberty alters personality but only temporarily and after enough time you go back to being how you were as a kid, I can feel myself slowly becoming more extraverted but it will probably take a while, idk maybe this is cope.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and fauxfox
My HS was as multicultural as it gets. There were weird kids of every race that were together and all the popular kids were also of every race. I mean EVERY race too
I went to a catholic school so it was just white, filipino and viet with some south asians and polynesians. Here we have I would say an artificial multiculturalism, white people are overwhelmingly of British and Irish ancestry but in America white people are from all across europe and different religious, yet they all assimilate after just one gen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and aBetterMii