No amount of looksmaxxing will help if you are an abused dog

M

mirmulnir

Iron
Water but it's true
No matter how much I will ascend or reach mah chad, if you remain as an abused dog nothing will change really
Most of the time looks ain't even an issue, it's your personality and autistic behaviors. If you are getting bullied or your "friends" insult you and justify it as a "joke", then 99% it's because of your personality. You are most likely a shy quiet and calm nigga and they view that as weakness.
Reach "mah chadlite" and nothing will change, in group of 5 people let say you would still get mocked most of the times even if other 4 are subhumans. It's not about your eye area, mouth, chin, height or whatever fuck you cope with. I have seen manlets doing this to tall guys

Shittiest thing is that, let say, if you actually manage to change your personality and become NT, then that will only help you with new people you meet in life. I mean, that there's nothing you can do to change opinions of people you ALREADY know. And that's true, if someone met you as a shy autistic kiddo as I described above, than go ahead and shit on yourself and become "mah NT", they will have the same opinion on you, they will keep making "jokes" about you and you will still get upset nigga
The only solution for this is to leave behind such people, but that can be hard if you know them from university or if you have mutual friends.

Yesterday me n 2 of my friends were going home from university. Now when I first met them they were ok, but then after some time they started those shitty "jokes" and I got insecure about a lot of stuff bcuz of them. Now that night was no different and that niggas really justify their behavior and say that I have "inferiority complex" or some shit, like I don't understand the fact that they actually think I am some dumb 50iq faggot and an easy target for them. Now we are walking from the university and in that moment we are stopped by 2 wannabe thugs and one of them asks my friend for a cigarette. My friend responses that he doesn't smoke and that wannabe thug nigga told him that he didn't ask if he smoke or not, he asked for the cigarettes (In my country this can be easily used to start conflict out of nowhere) long story short my friend started baffling and I decided to step in and started talking to this guy. Now in such moments you should really know what to say and control the pressure otherwise that niggas can easily find the reason to punch or beat up you if you said sometimes "wrong". Well I actually managed to deal with him and nothing happened, good ending huh?
Now, you may think that after such interaction my 2 friends would start respecting me a little bit more, right? Nah you are wrong, everything stayed the same, nothing changed
I lowkey saved those 2 niggas, they would really get in a big mess if I wasn't there, I can bet my balls n dick on that one there's absolutely no way they could manage that by themselves
And yet I am still seen as some weird autistic kiddo whose different from others
Go ahead ascend and say that it's all about looks, your autistic ass is the reason why nothing will change in your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, greywind, HTN_When_Lean and 11 others
Jfl at u for thinking anyone would read that. Thread is shit btw i can easily tell from the formatting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, bloomercel, 5.5psl and 6 others
Water but it's true
No matter how much I will ascend or reach mah chad, if you remain as an abused dog nothing will change really
Most of the time looks ain't even an issue, it's your personality and autistic behaviors. If you are getting bullied or your "friends" insult you and justify it as a "joke", then 99% it's because of your personality. You are most likely a shy quiet and calm nigga and they view that as weakness.
Reach "mah chadlite" and nothing will change, in group of 5 people let say you would still get mocked most of the times even if other 4 are subhumans. It's not about your eye area, mouth, chin, height or whatever fuck you cope with. I have seen manlets doing this to tall guys

Shittiest thing is that, let say, if you actually manage to change your personality and become NT, then that will only help you with new people you meet in life. I mean, that there's nothing you can do to change opinions of people you ALREADY know. And that's true, if someone met you as a shy autistic kiddo as I described above, than go ahead and shit on yourself and become "mah NT", they will have the same opinion on you, they will keep making "jokes" about you and you will still get upset nigga
The only solution for this is to leave behind such people, but that can be hard if you know them from university or if you have mutual friends.

Yesterday me n 2 of my friends were going home from university. Now when I first met them they were ok, but then after some time they started those shitty "jokes" and I got insecure about a lot of stuff bcuz of them. Now that night was no different and that niggas really justify their behavior and say that I have "inferiority complex" or some shit, like I don't understand the fact that they actually think I am some dumb 50iq faggot and an easy target for them. Now we are walking from the university and in that moment we are stopped by 2 wannabe thugs and one of them asks my friend for a cigarette. My friend responses that he doesn't smoke and that wannabe thug nigga told him that he didn't ask if he smoke or not, he asked for the cigarettes (In my country this can be easily used to start conflict out of nowhere) long story short my friend started baffling and I decided to step in and started talking to this guy. Now in such moments you should really know what to say and control the pressure otherwise that niggas can easily find the reason to punch or beat up you if you said sometimes "wrong". Well I actually managed to deal with him and nothing happened, good ending huh?
Now, you may think that after such interaction my 2 friends would start respecting me a little bit more, right? Nah you are wrong, everything stayed the same, nothing changed
I lowkey saved those 2 niggas, they would really get in a big mess if I wasn't there, I can bet my balls n dick on that one there's absolutely no way they could manage that by themselves
And yet I am still seen as some weird autistic kiddo whose different from others
Go ahead ascend and say that it's all about looks, your autistic ass is the reason why nothing will change in your life
true

Jfl at u for thinking anyone would read that. Thread is shit btw i can easily tell from the formatting
Tldr: Your mom is a whore and dad's a drug addict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, rhinoplasty, bloomercel and 4 others
You can be as low inhib as possible whilst subhuman
but if you ascend to chadlite your just gonna naturally be more social
since people think you subconsciously look good
Which makes them wanna socialize with you

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I'm not reading all of this

Most of the time looks ain't even an issue, it's your personality and autistic behaviors.
low iq bluepiller, get chad or die trying

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and !MagicMan777
low iq bluepiller, get chad or die trying
I never said looksmaxxing doesn't matter, I said that nothing will change if your autistic personality stays the same

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Pride and iabsolvejordan
Water but it's true

100% has been my experience, all the way to the friend dynamics you describe that you tend to get when you're an abused dog or non-NT. If you ever let it get to the point where your "friends" see you that way it's over, it's just gonna get worse and there's nothing you can do other than cut them off. And yeah looks don't mean shit in male friendships unless you're hideous or actually obese.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Pikabro, Pride and 2 others
I never said looksmaxxing doesn't matter, I said that nothing will change if your autistic personality stays the same
Sorry i didnt read a fucking pixel of your thread

Leave it bro i myself ignore most of niggas threads here jfl
Its alright bro sry i was angry have a nice day i hope you are doing well i have borderline im sry jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookstar, ascension and mirmulnir
100% has been my experience, all the way to the friend dynamics you describe that you tend to get when you're an abused dog or non-NT. If you ever let it get to the point where your "friends" see you that way it's over, it's just gonna get worse and there's nothing you can do other than cut them off. And yeah looks don't mean shit in male friendships unless you're hideous or actually obese.
Did you actually manage to change your abused dog behavior and fix the issue? I will cut off those fools when I finish the university but there's no way I am letting this to get to the point where I need to think 10 times before saying something and then being made fun of for no reason, it wasn't that bad in the beginning when i first met them tbh, but now I exactly remember the moment where they "started to see me that way" like you said, I remember doing nothing about few of their jokes and right after that moment I became the punching bag lol. Seems like the only solution is to act like a dickhead in such situations, there's no way I am taking a step back anymore

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and kanderior
Did you actually manage to change your abused dog behavior and fix the issue? I will cut off those fools when I finish the university but there's no way I am letting this to get to the point where I need to think 10 times before saying something and then being made fun of for no reason, it wasn't that bad in the beginning when i first met them tbh, but now I exactly remember the moment where they "started to see me that way" like you said, I remember doing nothing about few of their jokes and right after that moment I became the punching bag lol. Seems like the only solution is to act like a dickhead in such situations, there's no way I am taking a step back anymore
not necessarily like a dickhead, but just subtly and implictly push back and subconsciouly communicate that you can give as good as you get. If you nip it at the bud you won't have to be too extreme, rough humor or responding in kind in a charismatic way should be enough. "Like a dickhead" or "sperging out" is how they will see you if you try to stand up for yourself when it's too late. Think of that scene in Spider-Man 1 where Peter Parker beats up his bully after gaining super powers, and the gathered students see him as a freak who sperged out instead of an alpha who doesn't take shit from anyone. But yeah, don't ever back down (don't get violent though). I am assuming ofc that your situation is similar to the one I went through; make sure it's not all in your head, abused dog mentality can sometimes make you confuse normal banter, male bonding behavior etc. with hostility due to low self-esteem, always being on the defensive and social inexperience.

Think of yourself as a country with borders, and people testing your boundaries, disrespecting/bullying you etc., no matter how subtle, as an empire invading or testing your defenses. Every time you let disrespect slide, and communicate that you won't enforce your boundaries, it advances further and you lose some of your territory, i.e. your borders shrink. If you wait too long without doing anything, and only decide to start reacting after you've lost a huge part of your territory, it won't be able to take you seriously. Yeah you won't lose any more territory, but you have almost none left anyway and at that point it will feel free to continually "test your defenses" cause you're a weak tiny country now, not a fellow military power to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
As for fixing abused dog behavior, after many years of stuff like that happening to me, it took being super disrespected and even bullied by my former "friend group" to really decide that I will never allow myself to be treated this way again, and to learn to enjoy snapping at people who push too hard. You need to construct a kind of "hero narrative" in your head where people like that are villains and you're the hero, and learn to get a dopamine hit from not letting them win. Also, might sound blue pilled but it's true, you need to increase your self-esteem so that you feel secure in yourself and your value as a man. The red pill has this concept of "frame" (not in the physique sense) you should read about.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
And yeah looks don't mean shit in male friendships

Imagine being this stupid to post this on a blackpilll forum.

A muscle bound strong jawed big dude will naturally be seen as a robust leader of a group with many more willing to follow.

A slack jawed puny dude will only be a bro who follows unless he is paying for his friends/buying shit always to have some status.

Looks definitely do naturally place people in specific hierarchies or positions in social areas by default, although behavior can slightly change it maybe.

Can you name me any friend group you've seen where some robust HTN+ or Chadlite dudes waddle around following some ugly truecel dude around and him running the show?

That'd be a comedy. Most people among groups are similar in looks, and the uglier/smaller/weaker by far tend to be the less commanding/more joked about members who are in lower esteem by many.

They need to make up for their shit looks by offering more shit in other ways so people desperate enough to maintain friendship with them will continue.

While naturally high T and big and decent looking noncel guys have way more natural followers and respect much more easily than incels of any personality level.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and !MagicMan777
"like a dickhead" or "sperging out" is exactly how they will see you if you try to stand up for yourself at this point unfortunately. Think of that scene in Spider-Man 1 where Peter Parkets beats up his bully after gaining super powers, and the gathered students see him as a freak who sperged out instead of an alpha who doesn't take shit from anyone. But yeah, don't ever back down (don't get violent though). I am assuming ofc that your situation is similar to the one I went through, make sure it's not all in your head; abused dog mentality can sometimes make you confuse normal banter, male bonding behavior etc. with hostility due to low self-esteem, always being on the defensive and social inexperience.

Think of yourself as a country with borders, and people testing your boundaries, disrespecting/bullying you etc., no matter how subtle as an empire invading or testing your defenses. Every time you let disrespect slide, and communicate that you won't enforce your boundaries, it advances further and you lose some of your territory, i.e. your borders shrink. If you wait too long without doing anything, and only decide to start reacting after you've lost a huge part of your territory, it won't be able to take you seriously. Yeah you won't lose any more territory, but you have almost none left anyway and at that point it will feel free to continually "test your defenses" cause you're a weak tiny country now, not a fellow military power to be taken seriously.
Nah man I see no normal banter in my situation. Thing is, that I do have bros and I do know how to make jokes about them or even myself. But what those 2 niggas are doing is just mocking me for no reason at all. I once remember entering the class and they started laughing out of nowhere, I definitely did nothing funny man. They are literally laughing whatever I decide to do. I once left the class to answer the phone and they started laughing, peak comedy for fuck sake. And the best moment I had was the day where me them and other of our friends went to somewhere and the whole day they made stupid jokes about me, but they never mocked any of other dudes, (I am ok with them tho) I wonder why.
Actually I remember calling them out for a few times and after that they "suddenly" became more polite.
Damn at this point I would seriously beat their ass istg those 2 clowns can't defend themselves anyway

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

A muscle bound strong jawed big dude will naturally be seen as a robust leader of a group.

A slack jawed puny dude will only be a bro who follows unless he is paying for his friends/buying shit always.

Looks definitely do naturally place people in specific hierarchies or positions in social areas by default.
"female gaze" looks, i.e. the kind that give you female appeal don't matter. Ofc male gaze looks matter for friendships with men, that's their definition, it's what gives you male respect. But even with that, NT is still the most important thing when it comes to making friends.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Retarded low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer

A muscle bound strong jawed big dude will naturally be seen as a robust leader of a group.

A slack jawed puny dude will only be a bro who follows unless he is paying for his friends/buying shit always.

Looks definitely do naturally place people in specific hierarchies or positions in social areas by default.

Can you name me any friend group you've seen where some robust HTN+ or Chadlite waddles around following some everythingcel truecel dude around?

That'd be a comedy. Most people among groups are similar in looks, and the uglier by far tend to be the less commanding/more joked about members who are in lower esteem by many.
Damn why didn't my looks and height stopped that 160cm goblin from making fun of me? On other hand other nigga who's our mutual friend is totally fine with him even though he's shorter than me and arguably smaller. I wonder what went wrong?

thats the worst no matter what you do even if you become a billioner Chad people still gonna be in your face when you were a shy loser you can never run away from your past

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir
Damn why didn't my looks and height stopped that 160cm goblin from making fun of me? On other hand other nigga who's our mutual friend is totally fine with him even though he's shorter than me and arguably smaller. I wonder what went wrong?

I have no idea what the fuck you're even trying to say.

Rephrase it better because it is confusing and worded like a middle school dropout.

• +1
thats the worst no matter what you do even if you become a billioner Chad people still gonna be in your face when you were a shy loser you can never run away from your past
I said that you are right

"female gaze" looks, i.e. the kind that give you female appeal don't matter. Ofc male gaze looks matter for friendships with men, that's their definition, it's what gives you male respect. But even with that, NT is still the most important thing when it comes to making friends.

Wtf are you on about.

Dudes who have lots of male friends and a good circle are often decent looking and thus kept in others socials.

If the dude had the looks period to make lots of friends easily/be socially accepted a lot growing up it means he is probably decent looking enough to get girls.

People don't understand that many guys who have friends isn't because muh male gaze it is because they are just decent looking normies at the least who grew up with the right social conditions.

Those same decent looking normies are often enough to get a girlfriend or 2 at least, depending on if MTN or HTN or etc.

It is not about muh gazes it is about looking the right way to fit in both with friends and with even occasional women who may show interest.

Wtf are you on about.

Dudes who have lots of male friends and a good circle are often decent looking and thus kept in others socials.

If the dude had the looks period to make lots of friends easily/be socially accepted a lot growing up it means he is probably decent looking enough to get girls.

People don't understand that many guys who have friends isn't because muh male gaze it is because they are just decent looking normies at the least who grew up with the right social conditions.

Those same decent looking normies are often enough to get a girlfriend or 2 at least, depending on if MTN or HTN or etc.

It is not about muh gazes it is about looking the right way to fit in both with friends and with even occasional women who may show interest.
It's not about "making friends" jfl, I said that looks aren't enough to make them respect you. I am taller and more handsome than my manlet ltn friend and yet he's mocking me for no reason. It's not about muh looks nigga, he's not respecting others because they are some 6'6 chads, he respects them because I, an autistic shy kiddo, is a easier target for him than some normie who can be less attractive than me or shorter but at least he acts NT and not like an abused dog. There's like no reason to argue at all I am in this shitty situation nigga, why are not looks saving my autistic ass?

Only read the first few sentences, you won’t even be bullied to begin with if you’re gl, or insulted, even if you are bullied which I never seen someone who’s reallly gl get bullied there’s guaranteed to be some bitches who’ll just look at you as a victim and will want to help you and shit

• +1
It's not about "making friends" jfl, I said that looks aren't enough to make them respect you. I am taller and more handsome than my manlet ltn friend and yet he's mocking me for no reason. It's not about muh looks nigga, he's not respecting others because they are some 6'6 chads, he respects them because I, an autistic shy kiddo, is a easier target for him than some normie who can be less attractive than me or shorter but at least he acts NT and not like an abused dog. There's like no reason to argue at all I am in this shitty situation nigga, why are not looks saving my autistic ass?

If you’re so big and gl why are you "friends" with an ugly and abusive manlet whom you allow to pick on you?

Laugh serious

I think the problem is either one of two things

1. You are a moron kissing up to others pathetically to maintain some sort of friendship with people who hate you

2 you are a LARPing moron who is neither tall nor gl (most likely this one)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
If you’re so big and gl why are you friends with an ugly and abusive manlet who you allow to pick of you?

I think the problem is either one of two things

1. You are a moron kissing up to others pathetically to maintain some sort of friendship with people who hate you

2 you are a LARPing moron who is neither tall nor gl
Nah this nigga is retarded
Gtfo from my thread you son of incest

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and BullyofAlphaBitches
Nah this nigga is retarded
Gtfo from my thread you son of incest

This confirms the 2nd point about you is true. Goodbye, kys coper.

• +1
Water but it's true

Ur being blackpilled just to be blackpilled at this point, u can microdose LSD and take benzos to fix it

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Maalik and maxxmclooks
define ”abused dog”

Ur being blackpilled just to be blackpilled at this point, u can microdose LSD and take benzos to fix it
if u want to change your perspective, do not do fucking benzos, they wont change anything just make u addicted and fuck your life, do shrooms rather than LSD, a lot cheaper and easier to control the trip

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and barettrealrx
if u want to change your perspective, do not do fucking benzos, they wont change anything just make u addicted and fuck your life, do shrooms rather than LSD, a lot cheaper and easier to control the trip
also shrooms have more psycological benefits and potential rather than LSD

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Microdose?

Water but it's true

DNRDR fuck you and your story's

Cope my mandible mog u

this is a new thing ive been noticing on the forum.
tryhard Blackpillism:

"It's OVER. even if we ascend, and even if we become nT" :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::soy:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Yes for sure now go and enjoy bj's from your mom
jfl this is why you get clowned IRL if you response with random mom jokes to everything:feelsuhh:

remain an autistic cuck while we men of org ascend. :feelshah::feelshah:

Water but it's true

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and mirmulnir
jfl this is why you get clowned IRL if you response with random mom jokes to everything:feelsuhh:

remain an autistic cuck while we men of org ascend. :feelshah::feelshah:
I really dgaf what I write to incels in this shitty site nigga, you care too much about some pixels

You are exaggerating how much NT matters, you just have to act normal which isn't hard even for some diagnosed autists. Being a loud low iq monkey who always talks isn't better than being shy or talking more rarely.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik