NO ATTRACTIVE WOMAN WILL EVER HAVE RAW PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS YOU

Angel

Angel

Banned
Sure, you can moneymax, then she will use you. Sure, you can rely on social circle and personality, then she will get used to you. But she will never ever have raw physical desire. How does that feel? You walk on streets, you commute on trains, you see all these beautiful women in classy dresses, long legs, thick thighs, breasts creating wonderful curves on dresses. You feel instantaneous desire, lust to feel, touch and smell their bodies, you get uncontrolled erections, your blood rushes through your body, feeling of joy and visual satisfaction sets in. Keep in mind that women have similar reactions and feelings when they see attractive men. How does it feel to know that attractive women will fuck you only for convenience, their pussies will never get wet in front of you, they will never have raw desire to touch and feel you. That bothers me a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Alexanderr
They already have though

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I sometime wonder if the black girl Im fucking has any attraction for me but likes me only because I’ll eat her ass out

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and chadpreetcel123
Idk bro I have an attractive gf

Who gives a fuck tbh. The only thing that matters is if u are banging her or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Knowing that people will never value me above most others before I speak. Knowing that people others desire, don’t desire me instead. Knowing that I cannot be myself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that I don’t live in the wildest fantasies of people I cannot even remember. Knowing that I’ll never be art in human form is pure suicidefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Angel
Didnt read and i really dont care ded srs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and SikKunt
Sure, you can moneymax, then she will use you. Sure, you can rely on social circle and personality, then she will get used to you. But she will never ever have raw physical desire. How does that feel? You walk on streets, you commute on trains, you see all these beautiful women in classy dresses, long legs, thick thighs, breasts creating wonderful curves on dresses. You feel instantaneous desire, lust to feel, touch and smell their bodies, you get uncontrolled erections, your blood rushes through your body, feeling of joy and visual satisfaction sets in. Keep in mind that women have similar reactions and feelings when they see attractive men. How does it feel to know that attractive women will fuck you only for convenience, their pussies will never get wet in front of you, they will never have raw desire to touch and feel you. That bothers me a lot.
brutal
Didnt read and i really dont care ded srs

This member limits who may view their full profile.

I sometime wonder if the black girl Im fucking has any attraction for me but likes me only because I’ll eat her ass out

You have a gf?

• JFL
didn't read but no demotivational speeches for your face

• JFL
but likes me only because I’ll eat her ass out