No better feeling than this tbh

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Was out eating today post workout, had a really good pump today was lookin fuckin juicy. Girl was sitting on the table across from mine with her BF and was literally ‘mirin me the whole time, would legit stare at me when I got up to refill my water or get napkins. Her BF was a shitty framed 5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Cope. He got to smash her pussy tonight, while you made a thread about some imaginary IOIs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Mewton, alriodai and 3 others
Cope. He got to smash her pussy tonight, while you made a thread about some imaginary IOIs
ur just mad ur too ugly to turn heads, either way i wouldnt fuck her she wasnt gl enough

• +1
ur just mad ur too ugly to turn heads, either way i wouldnt fuck her she wasnt gl enough
Cope again. And I have had countless IOIs like yours and from good looking girls

• +1
Cope again. And I have had countless IOIs like yours and from good looking girls
okay but u got mentally ruined by one bad situation with a girl so i win

• +1
  • +1
Every man would have gotten ruined by such situation.
what happened to you has happened to me multiple times. twice by one girl too cuz i literally gave her a second chance lmfao. ive moved on and now shes nothing to me. ur just mentally weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
what happened to you has happened to me multiple times. twice by one girl too cuz i literally gave her a second chance lmfao. ive moved on and now shes nothing to me. ur just mentally weak
Yes, but did it happen EXACTLY like it did to me? Did you meet the love of your life and then have her become a different person just so that she can cut you off forever?

• +1
This thread
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Yes, but did it happen EXACTLY like it did to me? Did you meet the love of your life and then have her become a different person just so that she can cut you off forever?
yes. it was the first girl who gave me attention and made me stop thinking i was ugly and hating myself blah blah blah then she turned around and fucked me over lmfao, but instead of crying about it online i moved on. now whenever i pass by her in school she literally ‘mires me.

edit: i literally blamed myself for it for the longest fcking time lmfao turns out shes just mentally fucked and is one of those girls who needs a bf 24/7 for validation then moves on to another boy once shes done milking one of them

Last edited:
  • +1
yes. it was the first girl who gave me attention and made me stop thinking i was ugly and hating myself blah blah blah then she turned around and fucked me over lmfao, but instead of crying about it online i moved on. now whenever i pass by her in school she literally ‘mires me.

edit: i literally blamed myself for it for the longest fcking time lmfao turns out shes just mentally fucked and is one of those girls who needs a bf 24/7 for validation then moves on to another boy once shes done milking one of them
keep it up bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Was out eating today post workout, had a really good pump today was lookin fuckin juicy. Girl was sitting on the table across from mine with her BF and was literally ‘mirin me the whole time, would legit stare at me when I got up to refill my water or get napkins. Her BF was a shitty framed 5/10.
Yeah i experience this daily. One girl in my chem class just sits and stares at me the entire class and smile with her head resting on her hands. And I'll be sitting in the cafeteria and stand up then just look around and every girls eyes will be on me. Idk. Maybe it's cuz I'm 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and ZyzzReincarnate
Yeah i experience this daily. One girl in my chem class just sits and stares at me the entire class and smile with her head resting on her hands. And I'll be sitting in the cafeteria and stand up then just look around and every girls eyes will be on me. Idk. Maybe it's cuz I'm 6'3
being tall is a blessing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
being tall is a blessing
Yeah being tall with good shoulders and face is real nice too

Seeing as most dudes look like shit in both height frame and face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and ZyzzReincarnate

But how cold was she? Was she vicious with you? Did she belittle you, make you feel bad abut yourself, made you feel like a rapist, brag about how guys can't get over her brag about her experience? Cause one day, I was witht the best girl in the world and a week later, that girl became something else, something that was not what I fell in love with

• +1
But how cold was she? Was she vicious with you? Did she belittle you, make you feel bad abut yourself, made you feel like a rapist, brag about how guys can't get over her brag about her experience? Cause one day, I was witht the best girl in the world and a week later, that girl became something else, something that was not what I fell in love with
A girl did all that to me. ^

• +1
yeh, she tried to, but I flamed the fuck out of her and made her cry, so she stopped lmfao

• +1
yeh, she tried to, but I flamed the fuck out of her and made her cry, so she stopped lmfao
I couldn't make her cry. She was cold af, she didn't feel anything at the time. She told me off pretty badly. I mean, she had the upper hand, I was at a disadvantage, it was obvious I would lose. The moment she walked in, something was different about her, I could tell that. Her vibe was different.

You dealt with some weak beta chick, mine was an alpha woman.
A girl did all that to me. ^
It's so fucking painful.

• +1
It's over for 6feetcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
W T F are women doing in chemistry ffs

• +1
Being tall+good frame+good face=God jfl at my subhuman slavic genes JFL will take me atleast 2 years of hardwork to look decent jfl 6'4 height for what

• +1
@Thompsonz no better feeling than this tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332