NO BIMAX, ARE BRACES WORTH IT? WITH MORPHED PHOTOS

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
I’m not getting a Bi-Max, there’s no way around it don’t bother telling me how to convince my parents i’m not retarded. Doctor said I can either fix overbite with two tooth extraction and braces or braces and BIMAX.

Doctor said some shit about how they’re compensated not overcrowded but essentially i’m a smile cel and instead of pushing my recessed lower forward with a bi max, i have to push my upper lip back, is that gonna ruin my maxilla’s forward growth?

Below is my cucked side profile
FE967296 2159 4E67 A357 FC8958E716F1

F0658FE2 263D 4933 BEBB DF44543CCC4D

here is a less cucked edited post braces lips however this is assuming chin will go back too.

NO JUTTING IN BOTH PHOTOS
8898ABD8 DD38 42F3 BB9F 79DE9F08C86E

THIRD PHOTO IS NO CHIN GOING BACK WHICH IS LIKLEY WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

braces will also fix facial assemtery (you can c it in my pfp)

Is it actually going to be determiental to my looks without a bimax or is my doctor just trying to make more mone.

Will my maxilla be recessed as well if we push the upper jaw back to match the lower lip. if so is it going to be so much that even with a more symmetrical and more aligned side profile it looks worse?

I'm worried about aging and my inevitable death that is gonna take place sooner or latee unless scientists make immortality a possibility.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
You have 0 zygos, your head looks like a shriveld ah raisin.
did i fucking ask? y’all do anything but talk about what the thread is about, if ur too retarded to give a comprehensive response then shut the fuck up. with that being said yeah i do have weak zygos but they’ll grow as i age and it gives off the illusion cuz my hairs down. look at my fucking pfp i have zygos retard.

did i fucking ask? y’all do anything but talk about what the thread is about, if ur too retarded to give a comprehensive response then shut the fuck up. with that being said yeah i do have weak zygos but they’ll grow as i age and it gives off the illusion cuz my hairs down. look at my fucking pfp i have zygos retard.
Coomahboomah quote

Bruv your under eye support is 0, you have terrible eye bags and prominent nasolabial folds, your head is also thin as hell. You have every sign of a malar deficiency.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Deleted member 43403
Fucking idiot don't extract teeth and don't get braces unless your smile is really cucked

Fucking idiot don't extract teeth and don't get braces unless your smile is really cucked
u fucking retard, you retards on this forum never fucking fail to impress me with how sped you spastics are. why the fuck else would i get braces if my smile isn’t fucked and do i look like i fucking do braces and extractions by myself bitch ass cunt? no fuck no, doctors decide. how about you shut ur retarded fucking ass up and only speak when u can answer the question

u fucking retard, you retards on this forum never fucking fail to impress me with how sped you spastics are. why the fuck else would i get braces if my smile isn’t fucked and do i look like i fucking do braces and extractions by myself bitch ass cunt? no fuck no, doctors decide. how about you shut ur retarded fucking ass up and only speak when u can answer the question
Well yeah you smile is fucked but u gotta do it after the bimax fuck u i'm happy that ur bluepilled doc want to extract fucking scum of the earth

I’m not getting a Bi-Max, there’s no way around it don’t bother telling me how to convince my parents i’m not retarded. Doctor said I can either fix overbite with two tooth extraction and braces or braces and BIMAX.

Doctor said some shit about how they’re compensated not overcrowded but essentially i’m a smile cel and instead of pushing my recessed lower forward with a bi max, i have to push my upper lip back, is that gonna ruin my maxilla’s forward growth?

Below is my cucked side profile View attachment 2489912

View attachment 2489915
here is a less cucked edited post braces lips however this is assuming chin will go back too.

View attachment 2489916

Is it actually going to be determiental to my looks without a bimax or is my doctor just trying to make more mone.

Will my maxilla be recessed as well if we push the upper jaw back to match the lower lip. if so is it going to be so much that even with a more symmetrical and more aligned side profile it looks worse?
Get rhino as well lmao

mo

Below is my cucked side profile View attachment 2489912

View attachment 2489915

View attachment 2489916

mogs me