no car??

I’m genuinely not jealous of you. You have no money and you’re neurotic Even with height + gl looks I wouldn’t trade with you
yeah bro whatever, i spend my days chilling and fucking when i like it, also i have projects for the future, how do you feel about that. you're already capped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
just be maher and pretend to be a incel to mess with peoples brains theory

yeah bro whatever, i spend my days chilling and fucking when i like it, also i have projects for the future, how do you feel about that. you're already capped
I’m just getting started dude

Hoes will never compensate for low monetary success and status

I’m just getting started dude

Hoes will never compensate for low monetary success and status
i can get rich at 40 if i feel like it
slayer career is short lived.

• +1
i can get rich at 40 if i feel like it
slayer career is short lived.
True but money is better when you’re young too.

Millionaire liquid by 32 is a goal

millionaire in usa really doesn't count. go get rich in europe good luck

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

money doesn't matter when i'm young, i can still get dopamine from looks + girls etc.
money matters only as a weak oldcel

ukrainian living here
yes makes sense, native look worse and have higher expectation aka no matter your looks unless chad they want you to have some statut. would work less on a native if you say you don't have a degree or no car

• +1
millionaire in usa really doesn't count. go get rich in europe good luck
What do you mean doesn’t count.
USD is worth more than euro these days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What do you mean doesn’t count.
USD is worth more than euro these days.
i mean the amount of money you can make as a wagey in usa is impossible to make in europe unless scandinavia probably

• +1
yes makes sense, native look worse and have higher expectation aka no matter your looks unless chad they want you to have some statut. would work less on a native if you say you don't have a degree or no car
idk bro worked on natives too. they just don't care at all as long there is the logistics to meet, aka time slots to get the train or proximity.

• +1
money doesn't matter when i'm young, i can still get dopamine from looks + girls etc.
money matters only as a weak oldcel
Why does it have to be binary

You need looks; height; money; muscles and experience/status. You get experience by seeing the world and being cultured which requires some money

i mean the amount of money you can make as a wagey in usa is impossible to make in europe unless scandinavia probably
Invest and do side hustle or start business

Not my fault europe is borderline communist with shit wages and free gibs to ethnic refugees that don’t work

• +1
Why does it have to be binary

You need looks; height; money; muscles and experience/status. You get experience by seeing the world and being cultured which requires some money
i don't need to do that for now + firms don't want to hire me because they're jealous of me teramogging them in the interview + you don't need all of that to get pussy, just the physical part.

• +1
Invest and do side hustle or start business

Not my fault europe is borderline communist with shit wages and free gibs to ethnic refugees that don’t work
goal is to start a business inshallah ta'ala.
i can't stand the wagey here. just live with 2-3k forever theory

• +1
goal is to start a business inshallah ta'ala.
i can't stand the wagey here. just live with 2-3k forever theory
working is nothing for lions like us don't listen to the low lifes low energy bugs
it's just for yourself though, bitches don't care about your bank account under the sheets lol
traveling + all the blla bla bla stuff sounds boring and tryhard as i have better to do right now, maybe when i'm oldcel..

• Love it
working is nothing for lions like us don't listen to the low lifes low energy bugs
it's just for yourself though, bitches don't care about your bank account under the sheets lol
traveling + all the blla bla bla stuff sounds boring and tryhard as i have better to do right now, maybe when i'm oldcel..
i just want to feel good about myself tbh and please my parents.for myself i couldn't care less to live on survival mode i will always manage to have fun.

• +1
i don't need to do that for now + firms don't want to hire me because they're jealous of me teramogging them in the interview + you don't need all of that to get pussy, just the physical part.
Utter cope, you need money and status

cope. girls don't care about that for sex only for betabux
More to life than sex with 5/10 whores. top tier girls will definitely care about that

More to life than sex with 5/10 whores. top tier girls will definitely care about that
those are just the girls i get off muh tinder. way higher than 5/10 anyway. if i want to go clubbing i can get any bitch i want. also stop pretending you know everything about me. you don't know what i go though in a day. bank account doesn't tell the whole story

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back