no cope but Indians are actually the master race moggers tbh ngl

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
So in this past weekend I went to downtown LA and there is this place called Artesia, and there is a lot of Indian's there and a bucnh of Indian stores, my mom wanted to check out for some reason, and all the Indians there were moggers and model tier ngl, they mogged me with their clear brown skin, instead of my scarred black skin, I saw this guy that looked like @Salludon
except he was super dark like @SubhumanCurrycel which is the ideal pheno, and the Indian moms there looked like Bollywood stars, so I've come to the conclusion that Indians are the superior race and to hail the hindu slayers, currymasterrace, why worry if your curry, also I'm high af rn

@Salludon, @TubOfLard, @SubhumanCurrycel, @brbbrah, @TheCopefulCurry, @JamesHowlett, @Mirin2234, any other Indian users Thoughts on being the greatest race in all of human history

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: f0rmless, joeveniro, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
no tag no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Britishlooksmaxxer, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
So in this past weekend I went to downtown LA and there is this place called Artesia, and there is a lot of Indian's there and a bucnh of Indian stores, my mom wanted to check out for some reason, and all the Indians there were moggers and model tier ngl, they mogged me with their clear brown skin, instead of my scarred black skin, I saw this guy that looked like @Salludon View attachment 735004 except he was super dark like @SubhumanCurrycel which is the ideal pheno, and the Indian moms there looked like Bollywood stars, so I've come to the conclusion that Indians are the superior race and to hail the hindu slayers, currymasterrace, why worry if your curry, also I'm high af rn

@Salludon, @TubOfLard, @SubhumanCurrycel, @brbbrah, Thoughts on being the greatest race in all of human history
giphy.gif
tenor-1-gif.145263

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, SubhumanCurrycel, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, TRNA and Copeful

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Warlow, PrisonMike and 5 others
You have figured out the ideal way to bait reacts from ethnics, bravo.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
Indians can have great bones especially if they're caucasoid but saying they have a mogger pheno is cope, we both know that

• +1
Reactions: TRNA