[JFL] EVISCERATION OF ANOTHER DALIT KUTTE @DevNFS5 - CURRIES DON'T GTFIH! [GIGA-SUIFUEL]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I,

Chaddyboi66,

The
E V I S C E R M O G G E R

OFFER YOU . . .

A mere taste

of what is of the autism
of all good things to come...

Soon .
As an example I have Tyson Ballou, he is a white guy with dark brown eyes and hair
would the opposite be something like an Indo-Nord then?
Indo-Nordid's don't exist, even those claiming to be full Indians are actually Eurasians, Central Asians, some are Scythians (white huns), some are Dardic like Kalash people, nobody can qualify even for a South Asian, let alone being called Indian. Those clueless, ego-filled Indians just like to call themselves superior over other Indians cause a negligible amount of them (while having those ethnic soft features) have fairer skin and coloured eyes, these delusional retards aren't even knowing that they either aren't of India or South Asia but are a result of their Eurasian and Scythian ancestors running away from their designated places and taking refuge in the Indian subcontinent.
Actually you are right in a way, these Eurasian and Scythian people mingle with the Indian ethnics to create Indo-European kids, and some of them have the worst combination - ethnic soft features and Central Asian colouring 🤮🤢
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
🤔?

I'm talking about Dardics and only referred to the pheno and description of "fairer ethnic" you referenced in your title to.
Dardics aren't South Asian, Kalash people are Dardics, they claim to be descendants of Alexander, even their genes are Eurasian. None of them are actually South Asians or Indians. These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian. Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people, most of them(like the Kalash people) look deformed, some others just have the light colouring and colored eyes but their individual features(face shape, nose, lips, softness in features) remain like South Asian ethnics and Indians.
ice cube what GIF
gary coleman wtf GIF
Ice Cube What GIF
:sick:

ok .
Dardics aren't South Asian, Kalash people are Dardics, they claim to be descendants of Alexander, even their genes are Eurasian. None of them are actually South Asians or Indians. These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian. Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people, most of them(like the Kalash people) look deformed, some others just have the light colouring and colored eyes but their individual features(face shape, nose, lips, softness in features) remain like South Asian ethnics and Indians.
just all sounds like a bit of ethnic cope/spite on ur part toward them for no apparent reason ngl

but regardless ,
I could give less of a single fuck what your personal beef is with them and I never even asked for your opinion about them either.

and to bring things back on topic...
My point was they're "fairer ethnic" because you didn't bother giving an example in your post except for muh "white with dark features".

Oh and so then you mention

"Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people"
I know, that's why I used them as an example of "fairer ethnic"

and then you also say

"None of them are actually South Asians or Indians."
so which one is it?

You still haven't really given an example of what exactly you mean by "fairer ethnic" btw

oh and yeah

soo deformed bro...
soo obvys they get easily get mogged back to "goatfuckistan" by some IT call center pajeet kumhail curry nigger right?

Had to cap it because of file size but you can find the rest here btw, and you should 'cause they're all moggers tbh, assuming OP's not a bitchfag a deltes his thread after evisceration:
View attachment 1145574View attachment 1145575View attachment 1145585View attachment 1145587View attachment 1145588View attachment 1145593View attachment 1145596

obvsly gets mogged to hell and back all the way to the ganges by some street shitting, drinking cowpiss, rubbing cowshit on himself, 5'2 indian janitor gas station worker call center scammer pajeet rapist when he looks like this right?

i mean just look at them robust dravid jungle nigger "mogger" bones right?
Srs bro bhaibi

:lul:

Get lost doofus, when did I ever start a fight with you?!!, I showed facts, cause I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin. And nice try with the cherry picked photos, Kalash people actually have nothing but the colouring, seems like you're one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics trying hard to defend yourself. Just lol at your knowledge about South Asian people, whatever I stated were facts you doofus and this is what an average Kalash guy looks like -
majority of them have negative canthal tilt and long midfaces
If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -

Looks bad in candids and motion and a lot of people have mentioned that -
View attachment 1146053

He's a South Indian -

And mogs this Instagram frauder Imran Abbas to the next birth without fraud in you coping pakistancel!! -
🤢🤮🤮
This is what he looked like in his early 20s, just lol at you and that gigafrauder who lightens his images and photoshops his nose and sharpens his jaw to look like white models,
You pot smoking Pakistancel can only show gigafrauders and nothing else!!!

So with that out of the way...

Here We Go Again GIF

Anon, I
Dalit, I...

...didn't even bother reading a single goddamn word of anything you just fucking said above this post because 1 your a bitch ass nigger greycel and you know it, 2 you have no fucking idea what the fuck you're even saying [regurgitated state sponsored damage control propaganda "revisionist history" aside], & 3 your fucking a curry dravidian jungle nigger dalit dog of all things.

oh and also 'cause tl;dr
like Srs bro bhaibi...

and I don't give a single fuck about any of that bull cowshit about muh "kalash aren't white" yet somehow also "they're not south asian" etc coming out of your filthy brown mouth

JFL and as if somehow any of that really even matters, assuming any of it was even true to begin with, when you curries genuinely believe that it somehow makes you able to start mogging all the Kalash and Pasthun moggers back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai all of a sudden :lul:

Because the only thing I care about is making fun of you in front of the entire forum for all that weak shit you're trying to talk .

but...
[ISPOILER]considering this is the second time in a row this week where I'm eviscerating the everloving fuck out of you filthy brown poop coloured street shitting cowfucker subhumans...[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]

oh and again for future reference for brocels my niggacels :love:
[ISPOILER]*poop brown color & italics = dalit moment*[/ISPOILER]

Get lost doofus, when did I ever start a fight with you?!!,
*Who the fuck even says "doofus" what are you like 12? And also, you don't put commas after punctuation marks you stupid brown dalit*
if you thought that was me fighting with you greycel shitskin streeshitter dalit,
then you've still got another thing coming buddy broyo you subhuman dog.

and it's called an ass whoopin
Trash Punk GIF by BrownSugarApp

I showed facts, cause...
*be -cause*
Facts?
Like personal anecdotes?
..."I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin."
*It's almost like I can hear your [cow]shit accent even through my screen tbh*
"I know of South Asians whose features are a dead giveaway that they're just South Asians with fairer skin."*

And nice try with the cherry picked photos, Kalash people actually have nothing but the colouring,
*earliest legit sign I knew you were curry, before you even gave yourself away with your own subhumanity, was the fact that every curry will [try to] use "Bareet-eesh Eehng-leesh"*
"Cherry picking" photos off of google images? right...

ok, sure thing shitskin, we'll see...*

seems like you're one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics trying hard to defend yourself.
*"defend your -self [my alleged] -people"; not "defend myself"*
What an utterly shit way to project your own subhuman whiteworshiping/selfhating curry insecurities and biases onto me, when you know next nothing about me (at least up until this point that is might I add).

JFL at automatically thinking I'm
Paki as soon as I even so much as mention the Kalash and because I started roasting the fuck out you and your entire shitskin race .

Plus, I'm ethnic?
Speak for yourself
dalit...

These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian
*I'm not even going to begin to try and tackle that one holy fuck talk about writing essays... essays of [cow]shit*
When you're the one out here trying to pull stuff out of your ass just to say muh-

but with "indian curry dalit acchent-aheh"*
"aah acha acha beeta, vee arh very much beter than dose filty kalash kutte kutte-aheh, trust me bro bhai"
fun video GIF

Just lol at your knowledge about South Asian people, whatever I stated were facts you doofus
*JFL* *@your lack of knowledge* *whatever I just said were all/what I stated were* *dalit*
First you accuse me of being "one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics" and now you say I also wouldn't know anything about south asians despite, according to you that is, allegedly being one?
Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

YOU'RE LOW KEY RETARDED AND BLUEPILLED...

...D A L I T .

and this is what an average Kalash guy looks like -

JFL And you say I'm cherry picking?

What a shit way to show the entire forum what a fucking lying Kike (((you))) really are.
*but then again, I already knew you were going to pull some stupid [cow]shit like that anyway* :feelskek::lul:...

Ainsley Harriott GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
*but eh, just you wait boy...*

*...*
*....*
*......*

majority of them have negative canthal tilt and long midfaces
Nigger, it's almost as if you say that any it could some how change the fact that your "people" could never so much as even come close to ever mogging them when yall look like this:
*For future reference to all brocels that saw my other mogger thread* [ISPOILER]I know it's human phenotypes.net composite below I can't find any other composites so this will have to do and it doesn't really even matter when...[/ISPOILER]

Meanwhile, they look like that:

If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -
Looks bad in candids and motion and a lot of people have mentioned that -
*If you weren't such a low IQ ethnic dog* *Isn't even* *"and in motion, and a lot of people have already..."*
For a brief moment just imagine...
>thinking I would give a fuck I about him being "huwite passing", like how you curries care all about being "med passing"?
>singling out just him of all the other pashtun/dardic moggers when he's the only legit paki one...

>thinking just cause he frauds it's automatically gigaover for him when in your country he's probably the equivalent to a terra-chadzilla, because pretty everyone of you is either really fucking ugly and/or legit deformed.

>cause i mean like fuck. why else would this forum be filled with so many mostly curries? and why else would indians be "stereotyped" as being ugly?

*I fucking hate it when you ethnics even so much as attempt trying to speak any of /our mogger languages when you can't even bothered to do it properly.*
And mogs this Instagram frauder Imran Abbas to the next birth without fraud in you coping pakistancel!! -
🤢🤮🤮
This is what he looked like in his early 20s, just lol at you and that gigafrauder who lightens his images and photoshops his nose and sharpens his jaw to look like white models,
You pot smoking Pakistancel can only show gigafrauders and nothing else!!!
* Bhbaibi, I- I can't even...*

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

holy fuck .

B

Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -

And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -
*JFL Imagine bitching about muh cherry picking when you use quora and then just end up cherry picking yourself*

Agent Smith GIFs | Tenor
* . . . *

nigger please .

here we go batman GIF
>>>

Anon, I Dalit, I...

...The funny thing is...

I know he's not even muh "average Paki", he's Pasthun.

and
. . .

:pepefrown:

:feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:whatfeels:

Oh My God Omg GIF by HBO Max
*. . .*

oh fuck .

JFL:lul: you stupid low IQ dravidian jungle nigger fuck .

I can't believe you honestly thought I wouldn't even see that one coming from a mile away.

Talk about a
gigamogger IQ-big brained anime moment/Jew move on my part 🧠:feelshah:

& a low iq dravidian jungle nigger dalit moment on yours... :feelsuhh:💩🐒

tbh tbh :ROFLMAO:

... Everyone already knows that first faggot gigafrauds all his pics,
And anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that other, "
goatfucker/terrorist" as you imply, isn't really even Paki, again according to you that is.

However, I included the both of them [
both as carefully and purposely cherry picked examples] to:

1- use them as bait to lure you into trying try to say "but muh gigafrauder" & "muh cherry picking" and to also manipulate you into trying to mogg #1 with another cherry picked example of your own, so I could expose your very own dalit tier hypocrisy...

And-
2- Expose the fact that even the "darkest" of all races in the [Dardic] region,
the "goatfucker" Pashtun "terrorists" as you shitskins often try to imply,
still
EASILY mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans as well.

And-
3- because #2 is the last remaining shred evidence (along with the kalash/dardics/nuristanis/etc) there is, that your people haven't completely erased by racemixing out of existance, of the Aryan invasion and their ever eternal legacy [in just that single pathetic region alone] for the rest of the world to bask in the glory of.

*And just as I predicted, as if just on que, you sprang my trap like the dumb dog dalit kutte kutte you are.*

You curries really are low iq JFL, so much so that I was even able to

both manipulate and predict all of your moves before you even made them.

@Rothschild You WERE RIGHT .

"And nice try with the cherry picked photos..."
*"And he moggs that Instagram gigafrauder, Imran Abbas, all the way into the next life without any frauded pics you coping Pakicel!"*

Ah yes Ah acha, acha, beeta I see..

"Look at this one South Indian example [that I cherry picked myself] that moggs the *^*cherrypicked*^* example you gave!"
GIF by Identity
... Everyone already knows that faggot gigafrauds all his pics and I only included him [as a purposely cherry picked example] to

1- use him as bait to trick you into cherry picking yourself and expose your own hypocrisy.

I'm not only genuinely surprised at the ease of which you curries can be so easily manipulated^, but also I'm also really disappointed in just how pathetic and painfully unself-aware you really are.

ouch .

imagine getting shit on by the kikes of all people JFL

Get lost before Americans on this forum get mad and appeal for nuking your terrorist country

And JFL @You genuinely still thinking I'm a "Pakicel"...

when...
My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North Paki (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)
He's legit Indo-Nordic pheno with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with ~12% Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (from Asturias)

She looks very white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any actual Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North Pakis/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl...)

You're one stupid fucking curry nigger aren't you, shitskin?

Imagine unironically thinking anyone considers this Pasthun mogger...
Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -

...to be the same as an average Pakistani/shitskin...
And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -

...or in other words-
one of Y O U .
swag GIF by AfterThis

low key go ER for you if you're ever this gigalow-IQ enough to fall for bait like this [mine^] .
I know he's not even Paki, he's Pasthun
1- use him [#2] as bait to lure you into trying try to say "muh cherry picking"...
..."And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -"
2- Expose the fact that even the "goatfucker" Pashtuns, still easily mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans.

low key go ER for you if you're ever gigalow-IQ enough to even think people give a single fuck about either of your two brown shitskins or even sees any difference between the two of you subhuman brown fucks...

Well, just average Pakis anyway just to be fair, because North Paki Pasthun moggers like @Ryan, salludon, etc don't count tbh, and you're all basically the same to us ngl...

And you even trying to say I was cherry picking when-

[
I already knew you would say that after baiting the fuck out of you like you were my prey...]

1- expose your hypocrisy

-I also gave these legit un-cherry picked examples in the shitpost just this one,
just to prove how much of a lying hypocrite you'd be when
I fucking knew you'd eventually start cherry picking yourself too just to try and mogg my cherry pick traps.

Was all that supposed to be some more of your "facts" I keep hearing about but never see any evidence for bro bhai ?

Or where you just trying to talk some more of weak shit again you fucking gay little bitch?

..."I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin."

Because now I'm gigasure you're legit curry, since before I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but god-fucking-damn bro bhai do you really give credence to the "muh delusion curry stereotype"...

JFL you fucking dalit kutte kutte .
So Excited Dancing GIF

So after giving it some thought...

I've come to the realization

. . .

THAT LESSER BEINGS LIKE YOU ARE MERELY THE PLAYTHINGS OF MY WILL .

you ethnic subhumans never learn tbh...

*Because damn,

It sure as shit feels pretty
fucking good to legit be [half, at the very least,] white rn ngl,

you fucking shitskin subhuman dog.*

Oh and yeah [yeah], you still have yet to give your example of a "fairer ethnic".

cause . . .

-full stop -no cap

You're a fucking gay -pussy ass -bitch ass -nigger faggot.

tbh

ngl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, Supreme, Deleted member 15338 and 23 others
New history teacher @chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Biiyo03, RoundHouse and 7 others
on behalf of the rest of the forum

d
n

r
d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 16 others
@all my niggas

@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Albeacho
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7580 and 11 others
Mirin historical evisceration son

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lolcel, Deleted member and 4 others
@DevNFS5 YOU FUCKING DALIT KUTTE KUTTE SUBHUMAN SWINE .
oh and you too @reptiles you STUPID LITTLE FAGGOT PUSSY GET READY CAUSE THIS IS
ONLY A TASTE OF WHAT'S COMING FOR YOUR BITCH ASS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lolcel, Deleted member and 8 others
@all my niggas

@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos
@
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Albeacho
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.
@john2 @SubhumanCurrycel @Chadeep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, john2, Ryan and 1 other person
i dont even consider myself indian, because i dont look like a typical curry.

my bloodline is caucasian ( not entirely european), but heavily mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Dn rd all but have a react+bump ma man:feelsautistic::y'all:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin and chaddyboi66
You really gotta have no life to type this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liluzivert, Deleted member 15827, Lolcel and 10 others
higher caste currys are less than 5% of population( if we include sikhs, then 8%).
and they together alone represents 250 billionares, 95% of curry billionares and millionares are that of higher caste ( contains caucasian/aryan blood).
higher caste= aryan/causasian bloodline.

but rest 95% of currys are your typical average, they are same the way they are represented online.

This is the reason why I still use this forum lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member, Kristin and 3 others
i dont even consider myself indian, because i dont look like a typical curry.

my bloodline is caucasian ( not entirely european), but heavily mixed.
You do look Indian Jfl at your delusion

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reptiles and GripMaxxing
I AM THE EVISCERATOR OF (((LIES))).

FOR I AM
EVISCERATION ITSELF

I AM

THE

EVISCEMOGGER

Memed io output

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT

Memed io output 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Blue, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
USE THIS AS UR AVI

Memed io output 1
Memed io output 1
Memed io output 1

Jake Gyllenhaal Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

NOW I SLUMBER

The actual lengths curries go to to claim they're white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 756 and chaddyboi66
Yea I’ve seen your rate me thread. You’re good looking but jfl at thinking you‘re exotic
well i dont care as long as i can get some white foid to reproduce with. not looking to be a fuckboy

well i dont care as long as i can get some white foid to reproduce with. not looking to be a fuckboy
You prolly could get a white girl but just stop with the Caucasian cope. If you say shit like ’exotic’ irl you’ll get laughed at by normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
My nigga chaddy making one long ass evisceration on some greycel :lul:. Appreciate the effort and insight though, mate.

are you half pakistani? thats cool. :feelsgood: jfl at that hindpoo dindpoo crying for pakistanis :lul:

@DevNFS5 YOU FUCKING DALIT KUTTE KUTTE SUBHUMAN SWINE .
oh and you too @reptiles you STUPID LITTLE FAGGOT PUSSY GET READY CAUSE THIS IS
ONLY A TASTE OF WHAT'S COMING FOR YOUR BITCH ASS
Could you post this in this thread ? https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-ev...-dont-gtfih-giga-suifuel.351131/#post-5855144

1 I called you sandy mainly cause 1 your enviroment is arrid in terms of climate meaning you have desert adapted traits, also by western european standards you would be called arab
even if you live in a non western country i'm talking from the region i live in.

2 I know the context of the term nigga or niggers and generally use it as a slang for BRO.Also i speak to blacks so i know the context it's used in.

3 the aryans were mulatoos with the vast bulk of the dna being ehg. You claiming there culture is ridiclous since india can be seen just as aryan i guess as it is indian disregarding
genes for a sec.

4 all curries in terms of overall genetic distance can be classed into the same race sure the lines we draw are arbitrary but i draw them because you can still techically create a southern
eurasian clade. Techincally you can do this for all iranians and europeans as well.

5 caste is not a racial thing even the veddas never mention the idea of a genetic caste lot of implications insist of upper wards mobility you sighting the caste system for ''india's''
racial supermacy is uter bullshit.

6 According to this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5203783/ around 60 to 80 percent of the dna of modern south asians derive from the neolethic iranian farmers you know
the dudes who were present in the indus valley basin we can actually even see it in cranial structure the overall closest measurements facially for indians is neolethic iranian farmers.

TBQH i'll give you this most eastern iranics are also very rich in this component other modern iranians don't have this so trying to claim the neolethic iranic farmers contributions as iranic
is legit retarded.

7 alexander the great did not steal from the persians at all he adopted there customs because he wanted a united asia also he found persian women very beautiful he had an oriental
fetish greek culture as a whole did not burrow from persia.

8 the pakistani dude you cited had a very clear agenda in mind FFS he's a self admitted iranic nationalist i'm not a full on globalist so in terms of agendas he's much more jewish
nationalism in general is jewish.

9 Your literally genetically closer to a jew than Me this isn't an argument.

10 the Kalash are not white people but they have lighter feautres because of inbreeding in the region+colder enviroments also there is a lot with dark skin. Also you keep putting that
morphed composite over and over again without showing the truth as if south asia or persia has 1 phenotype but again keep lying.

11 Your proving to be a retard over and over again you do realize phenotypes vary by region right also phenotypes change every 1000 years or so due to phenotypic plasticity, also many
pakistani populations nothing like the pics posted yet going by your composite all these pakistani populations should have the pheno posted but they don't over and over again your lying.

12 Your projecting on the claim most indians claim to be medterranian only a few forum curries do this and even then it's to be ironic but a good bunch of curries can pass as arab i've seen it on this forum atleast. The reason most curries say the good looking ones pass
as medterranian is because when an indian is seen as handsome most people on these forums refuse to belive it.

13 I don't think Indians IRL are sterotyped to be ugly there sterotyped to be creepy but that's cause of the awkward bob and vagene culture again that started because most of india grew up to think western european women were all just sluts.

14 Also the reason you see more indian's to iranics is cause 1 Indians out number just about every race when it comes to numbers there are more indians globally than there are whites iranian;s
and middle easterns, also India has 30 million more males to females like come on bro this is dishonest. Also this is an non argument really you see x10 more mgtow and incel realted content
from blacks and whites than you do from indians.

15 ARE we going for the aryan invasion shit ? i already told you it was aryan integration theory this is the view most scholars support https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2019/09/12/the-aryan-integration-theory-ait/
According to this link apperntly the kalash are realted to Indians in that they are a good proxy for ancestral north Indian i didn't know that again this is a genetist i mean his word
is way more fucking accurate than yours.

16 I'm glad to see we both hate jews just know this though you are phyically closer to them genetically than any curry could ever be.

17 You do realize that pashtun model is so desired because of his light skin and blue eyes right ? look at the bones of the dark curries
if you gave them light skin and blue eyes they would be desired Indians are known for being bone moggers.

18 Salludon is a punjabi pakistani i haven't heard him say he had pahstun blood before i mean it could be true regardless he's not a proxy
for the average pashtun at all he's just good looking it's as simple as that. I haven't seen ryan so i can't make a comment also the majority
pakistanis barring the iranic based groups are absoultely Indian the punjabis the mujahars the sekiras there certainly indian.

19 know onto the asian's 1 Asians are gonna conquer whites it's not an argument there already colonizing most the world also there smart
there eugenics maxing because handsome faces is purely due to genes.

20 Hapas get more matches than multoos the cope that just cause asians are undesired there fore hapas must be true needs to end in fact
Hapas often look exotic in before mu-h ER The dude was a literal mental cel and he expected foids to appraoch

21 Also so much for muh JBW Every single male in this pic mogged the foid to oblivion if this is JBW than i guess apperntly gook women
have it easier than any other race of man.

22 i tried to look up inter racial dating stats apperntly blacks and native americans wonderfully same with hispanics asian's do tend to get less response rates from white women but that's
cause A Most media and people mock asian's for being small dicked which isn't true btw there around 5.25 inches 2 Majority of asian males prefer asian females to start with white women
are not that desired in japan or these other area's also note before you say there culture draws and mirrors white people it really doesn't at best you could argue the ideal asian is a hapa
but even then that's not white and hapas don't pass as white.

23 every 1 of those inceltv articles even points out very fucking clearly east asian women require asian men to have 0 Extra income so much for muh JBW Or asian males are undesired by there
own women cope. BTW I'm referring to the graph at 2.02 mins in you can clearly see asian women like asian men.

24 Ghenkis khan was defintely mongoloid in phenotype and genotype why did you post a eurasian hybrid ?.

So not only are you wrong on most south asian genotypes, not only do you try and claim all of south asia achivments, not only are you lying
on a lot of topics or leaving things out intentionally you also have to lie about an entirely differen't race of people and then shit talk
them i dare you to fucking say it to an asian's face honestly say half the shit you say on here to an asian i dare you.

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on my evisceration thread...

I'm still planning on making my thread but I'm going to be taking a break for a while [for like a day or 2, Ik I said 24 hrs sry...] and the thread itself will take at least a day and a half, as you probably could've guessed by this point [meaning I probably won't post for at least 3], and because I'm also dealing with some personal shit rn with my family.

I also just wanted to say that while I'm still planning to respond to every point he gave, this also means new thread will be nearly double the length of either thread and everyone one ought to prepare themselves for that before going in.

[Despite the fact the whole "response" he gave was some real weak ass shit, ngl, and he just keeps repeating himself over and over again tbh]

Regardless, I geniunely believe that there are just some things I'll never be able to change his mind on and I honestly don't necessarily even think that's really much of a bad thing tbh, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions even if they're wrong.

I actually think the both of us might be able to come to some grand final consensus in the end or at the very least some brocels will get another
[more of half-assed attempt on my part really] history lesson.

Anyway till then,
200.gif

Jake Gyllenhaal Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN

My nigga chaddy making one long ass evisceration on some greycel :lul:. Appreciate the effort and insight though, mate.
You are greycel as well, whom are you even laughing at? That lowIQcel Pakistani is deluded, his country is poverty ridden, his country doesn't have any bright minds, his country didn't have any great leaders, his country doesn't have any good artists(apart from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan whom I respect), his country doesn't get any medals in Olympics, his country is proud about great cricketers but always lose face against Indian cricketers. The fair skinned ones in his country are all rape spawn from Eurasians (Pathans are majorly Eurasians and only a small percentage of their genes are South Asian), yet they claim full South Asian origin while thinking all of them look like whites(nordid and mediterranean). Just lol at their whole country who are best at infiltrating and nuking neighbouring countries, Indian Army should make a pact and weed out whole of povertistan(Pakistan) from the globe by nuking them

are you half pakistani? thats cool. :feelsgood: jfl at that hindpoo dindpoo crying for pakistanis :lul:
Povertistan is a rape spawn country living on the mercy of India. You'd be thrown out of existence if not for all the supplies India sends your country. Just lol at your rape spawn descendants who don't have any mental prowess and you still keep abusing Indians!:lul::lul::lul:Your biggest chad - Sallufraudon, looks more ethnic than India's biggest chad, who is mediterranean looking full Indian with no evidence of being a Eurasian descendant and he is "Hrithik Roshan". Just lol at your frauding country, Sallufraudon would be spitted on if not for his surgeries, Fawad Khan, that recessed manlet would be invisible in front of Hrithik Roshan, high E Imran Fraudbas lightens his skin, sharpens his jaw and slims his nose down to appear mediterranean. Look at this negative canthal tilt ridden half-pakistani, even French genes couldn't save this subhuman -
Pakistani actor and Model Mikaal Zulfiqar

Look at this beardfrauding norwooding subhuman -

Abdullah ejaz

Women wouldn't spit on this subhuman's face, forget about dating him!
Long mid-face beard frauding subhuman from povertistan -

Jahan E Khalid

Even after light frauding, beard frauding, filter frauding, fakeup, all of them just look rapespawn subhumans!!
Your subhuman country is only flexing because of being rape spawn by Eurasians. Average unmixed Pakistani look like all Indians. @Biggdink is a Canadian and will confirm this to shut povertistan lowIQcels up!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

Look at this and laugh at your image in the mirror, that whole list has Indians in the top 9.5 to 7.5. Only one subhuman Pakistani by the name "Zaid Ali" is placed at 6.0:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Now call true rate me biased lowIQcel coper!!, Get lost doofus to your povertistan and keep crying because your country didn't have the one thing you flex the most at! - "GOOD LOOKS":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
that subhuman chadyboi and you should probably consider hiding your subhuman faces to escape further embarrassment from Indians:lul::lul:

i dont hate him as a person

sometimes he is right

but i agree it gets annoying when he starts coping and tries to defend curries too hard

it just feels like he believes in jbw and gets so offended over the smallest thing said about curries or pakistanis

as a pakistani even tho im half pashtun , i dont believe in jbw , but i dont support copes like that

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 13928
i dont hate him as a person

sometimes he is right

but i agree it gets annoying when he starts coping and tries to defend curries too hard

it just feels like he believes in jbw and gets so offended over the smallest thing said about curries or pakistanis

as a pakistani even tho im half pashtun , i dont believe in jbw , but i dont support copes like that
You seem like a smart person, this guy who made a whole low IQ puke thread on me, he just flipped randomly when I told that majority white passing Pakistanis are white passing cause of Pathans being majorly Eurasian while all the minority groups like Kalash, Hunza and Nuristani being Central Asian and Eurasian, maximum original Pakistanis look just like Indians but that low IQcel won't budge and made this hate thread, so I had to reply him, sorry man if I offended you with my post, my intention was just to to give a fitting reply to that pathetic runt

Dnr fag

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
The actual lengths curries go to to claim they're white
Jfl did u read the thread?Not a single molecule about white passing in it
jfl how ironic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Acnno, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Jfl
They seem to all do this
Iranians seem like Biggest larpers
nigger weren't you just on the other thread tf are you doing over here now?

anyway, I replied to your last reply just now

Jfl did u read the thread?Not a single molecule about white passing in it View attachment 1227376 jfl how ironic
NOPE dnr at all jfl if you think I would

Also never claimed to be white EVER but I have had people say to me that I don't look Iranian after I became better looking

Who

read?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Op what’s your creed? I only read it partially ngl

Religion/sect. You where from Persia right?

Don't like talking religion but...

[ISPOILER]I'm an Orthodox Christian.[/ISPOILER]
My father is Shia and my mother is was [she converted a few years ago] Catholic.
Also, only grandfather is from Persia.

I was lost for a long time; I loved my parents but also kinda wish I didn't have to pick and chose something like that, but I'm also grateful for how much I was able to learn about these two faiths.

Anyway, I ended up being neither of those and now I'm an Orthodox Christian after a long theological journey and researching Christian history.

I respect Muslims because they respect Christ, and think we have more in common than most would try and have us believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I,

Chaddyboi66,

The
E V I S C E R M O G G E R

OFFER YOU . . .

A mere taste

of what is of the autism
of all good things to come...

Soon .

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
🤔?

ice cube what GIF
gary coleman wtf GIF
Ice Cube What GIF
:sick:

:lul:

So with that out of the way...

Here We Go Again GIF

Anon, I
Dalit, I...

...didn't even bother reading a single goddamn word of anything you just fucking said above this post because 1 your a bitch ass nigger greycel and you know it, 2 you have no fucking idea what the fuck you're even saying [regurgitated state sponsored damage control propaganda "revisionist history" aside], & 3 your fucking a curry dravidian jungle nigger dalit dog of all things.

oh and also 'cause tl;dr
like Srs bro bhaibi...

and I don't give a single fuck about any of that bull cowshit about muh "kalash aren't white" yet somehow also "they're not south asian" etc coming out of your filthy brown mouth

JFL and as if somehow any of that really even matters, assuming any of it was even true to begin with, when you curries genuinely believe that it somehow makes you able to start mogging all the Kalash and Pasthun moggers back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai all of a sudden :lul:

Because the only thing I care about is making fun of you in front of the entire forum for all that weak shit you're trying to talk .

but...
[ISPOILER]considering this is the second time in a row this week where I'm eviscerating the everloving fuck out of you filthy brown poop coloured street shitting cowfucker subhumans...[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]

oh and again for future reference for brocels my niggacels :love:
[ISPOILER]*poop brown color & italics = dalit moment*[/ISPOILER]

*Who the fuck even says "doofus" what are you like 12? And also, you don't put commas after punctuation marks you stupid brown dalit*
if you thought that was me fighting with you greycel shitskin streeshitter dalit,
then you've still got another thing coming buddy broyo you subhuman dog.

and it's called an ass whoopin
Trash Punk GIF by BrownSugarApp

*be -cause*
Facts?
Like personal anecdotes?

"I know of South Asians whose features are a dead giveaway that they're just South Asians with fairer skin."*

*earliest legit sign I knew you were curry, before you even gave yourself away with your own subhumanity, was the fact that every curry will [try to] use "Bareet-eesh Eehng-leesh"*
"Cherry picking" photos off of google images? right...

ok, sure thing shitskin, we'll see...*

*"defend your -self [my alleged] -people"; not "defend myself"*
What an utterly shit way to project your own subhuman whiteworshiping/selfhating curry insecurities and biases onto me, when you know next nothing about me (at least up until this point that is might I add).

JFL at automatically thinking I'm
Paki as soon as I even so much as mention the Kalash and because I started roasting the fuck out you and your entire shitskin race .

Plus, I'm ethnic?
Speak for yourself
dalit...

*I'm not even going to begin to try and tackle that one holy fuck talk about writing essays... essays of [cow]shit*
When you're the one out here trying to pull stuff out of your ass just to say muh-

but with "indian curry dalit acchent-aheh"*
"aah acha acha beeta, vee arh very much beter than dose filty kalash kutte kutte-aheh, trust me bro bhai"
fun video GIF

*JFL* *@your lack of knowledge* *whatever I just said were all/what I stated were* *dalit*
First you accuse me of being "one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics" and now you say I also wouldn't know anything about south asians despite, according to you that is, allegedly being one?
Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

YOU'RE LOW KEY RETARDED AND BLUEPILLED...

...D A L I T .

JFL And you say I'm cherry picking?
View attachment 1146510

What a shit way to show the entire forum what a fucking lying Kike (((you))) really are.
*but then again, I already knew you were going to pull some stupid [cow]shit like that anyway* :feelskek::lul:...

Ainsley Harriott GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
*but eh, just you wait boy...*

*...*
*....*
*......*

Nigger, it's almost as if you say that any it could some how change the fact that your "people" could never so much as even come close to ever mogging them when yall look like this:

View attachment 1146512*For future reference to all brocels that saw my other mogger thread* [ISPOILER]I know it's human phenotypes.net composite below I can't find any other composites so this will have to do and it doesn't really even matter when...[/ISPOILER]

Meanwhile, they look like that:
View attachment 1146513

*If you weren't such a low IQ ethnic dog* *Isn't even* *"and in motion, and a lot of people have already..."*
For a brief moment just imagine...
>thinking I would give a fuck I about him being "huwite passing", like how you curries care all about being "med passing"?
>singling out just him of all the other pashtun/dardic moggers when he's the only legit paki one...

>thinking just cause he frauds it's automatically gigaover for him when in your country he's probably the equivalent to a terra-chadzilla, because pretty everyone of you is either really fucking ugly and/or legit deformed.

>cause i mean like fuck. why else would this forum be filled with so many mostly curries? and why else would indians be "stereotyped" as being ugly?

*I fucking hate it when you ethnics even so much as attempt trying to speak any of /our mogger languages when you can't even bothered to do it properly.*

* Bhbaibi, I- I can't even...*

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

holy fuck .

*JFL Imagine bitching about muh cherry picking when you use quora and then just end up cherry picking yourself*

Agent Smith GIFs | Tenor
* . . . *

nigger please .

here we go batman GIF
>>>

Anon, I Dalit, I...

...The funny thing is...

I know he's not even muh "average Paki", he's Pasthun.

and
. . .

:pepefrown:

:feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:whatfeels:

Oh My God Omg GIF by HBO Max
*. . .*

oh fuck .

JFL:lul: you stupid low IQ dravidian jungle nigger fuck .

I can't believe you honestly thought I wouldn't even see that one coming from a mile away.

Talk about a
gigamogger IQ-big brained anime moment/Jew move on my part 🧠:feelshah:

& a low iq dravidian jungle nigger dalit moment on yours... :feelsuhh:💩🐒

tbh tbh :ROFLMAO:

... Everyone already knows that first faggot gigafrauds all his pics,
And anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that other, "
goatfucker/terrorist" as you imply, isn't really even Paki, again according to you that is.

However, I included the both of them [
both as carefully and purposely cherry picked examples] to:

1- use them as bait to lure you into trying try to say "but muh gigafrauder" & "muh cherry picking" and to also manipulate you into trying to mogg #1 with another cherry picked example of your own, so I could expose your very own dalit tier hypocrisy...

And-
2- Expose the fact that even the "darkest" of all races in the [Dardic] region,
the "goatfucker" Pashtun "terrorists" as you shitskins often try to imply,
still
EASILY mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans as well.
View attachment 1146520View attachment 1146521

And-
3- because #2 is the last remaining shred evidence (along with the kalash/dardics/nuristanis/etc) there is, that your people haven't completely erased by racemixing out of existance, of the Aryan invasion and their ever eternal legacy [in just that single pathetic region alone] for the rest of the world to bask in the glory of.

*And just as I predicted, as if just on que, you sprang my trap like the dumb dog dalit kutte kutte you are.*

You curries really are low iq JFL, so much so that I was even able to

both manipulate and predict all of your moves before you even made them.

@Rothschild You WERE RIGHT .

*"And he moggs that Instagram gigafrauder, Imran Abbas, all the way into the next life without any frauded pics you coping Pakicel!"*

Ah yes Ah acha, acha, beeta I see..

"Look at this one South Indian example [that I cherry picked myself] that moggs the *^*cherrypicked*^* example you gave!"
GIF by Identity

I'm not only genuinely surprised at the ease of which you curries can be so easily manipulated^, but also I'm also really disappointed in just how pathetic and painfully unself-aware you really are.
View attachment 1146523

ouch .

imagine getting shit on by the kikes of all people JFL

And JFL @You genuinely still thinking I'm a "Pakicel"...

when...

You're one stupid fucking curry nigger aren't you, shitskin?

Imagine unironically thinking anyone considers this Pasthun mogger...

...to be the same as an average Pakistani/shitskin...

...or in other words-

one of Y O U .
swag GIF by AfterThis

low key go ER for you if you're ever this gigalow-IQ enough to fall for bait like this [mine^] .

low key go ER for you if you're ever gigalow-IQ enough to even think people give a single fuck about either of your two brown shitskins or even sees any difference between the two of you subhuman brown fucks...

Well, just average Pakis anyway just to be fair, because North Paki Pasthun moggers like @Ryan, salludon, etc don't count tbh, and you're all basically the same to us ngl...

And you even trying to say I was cherry picking when-

[
I already knew you would say that after baiting the fuck out of you like you were my prey...]

-I also gave
these legit un-cherry picked examples in the shitpost just this one,
just to prove how much of a lying hypocrite you'd be when
I fucking knew you'd eventually start cherry picking yourself too just to try and mogg my cherry pick traps.

Was all that supposed to be some more of your "facts" I keep hearing about but never see any evidence for bro bhai ?

Or where you just trying to talk some more of weak shit again you fucking gay little bitch?

Because now I'm gigasure you're legit curry, since before I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but god-fucking-damn bro bhai do you really give credence to the "muh delusion curry stereotype"...

JFL you fucking dalit kutte kutte .
So Excited Dancing GIF

So after giving it some thought...
View attachment 1146548

I've come to the realization

. . .

THAT LESSER BEINGS LIKE YOU ARE MERELY THE PLAYTHINGS OF MY WILL .

you ethnic subhumans never learn tbh...

*Because damn,

It sure as shit feels pretty
fucking good to legit be [half, at the very least,] white rn ngl,

you fucking shitskin subhuman dog.*
View attachment 1146544

Oh and yeah [yeah], you still have yet to give your example of a "fairer ethnic".

cause . . .

-full stop -no cap

You're a fucking gay -pussy ass -bitch ass -nigger faggot.

tbh

ngl.

I have some issues with this ngl not all of india's phenos is indo melanid a lot are indid they look way more cauc caucasian.

The kalash people are a g genetic isolate there not not connected to even other pashtuns due to strict endogamous behaviours there an unqiue race.

3 there is no aryan invasion i mean this is fucking stupid to claim if you read up on the admixture stats for which groups in south asia the jatts have the highest steppe in india there pastoralists nomads the aryans were nomads this points to admixture not rape between the 2.

No offense this was a nit unreadable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987