No drive - Caused by my immense subhumanity?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
The fact that my life is tough and that I often feel overwhelmed, is it a sign of my subhumanity?

I mean we live in peace, we have the internet to get access to all knowledge, basically you can do whatever you want with your life if you're born in a western country and aren't deformed or otherwise handicapped like being low iq.

I think I should just call it a day and relax somewhere with nice weather like Diogenes in his barrel, everything else is too stressful for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5875
The fact that my life is tough and that I often feel overwhelmed, is it a sign of my subhumanity?

I mean we live in peace, we have the internet to get access to all knowledge, basically you can do whatever you want with your life if you're born in a western country and aren't deformed or otherwise handicapped like being low iq.

I think I should just call it a day and relax somewhere with nice weather like Diogenes in his barrel, everything else is too stressful for me.
Subhumanty renders all your privileges useless money freedom knowledge are all copes your happiness is genetic and a direct reflection of your looks. Don't relax looksmax harder.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Mouthbreath