no ethnic will surpass sallu

coispet

coispet

Mod
it doesn’t matter if he got fillers or surgery or if he mewed chewed bone smashed whatever

at the end of the day no one on this forum, no matter how good they look will be respected as a forum chad

if you’re ethnic accumulate knowledge and leave the forum tbh bc ik a few on here that want to ascend and post on here in hopes of validation from basement dwellers

If he was white he would've been at the catwalks of milan as a successful male model instead of underground incel forums. Racepill is brutal

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, weebcel and gigacopecel
If he was white he would've been at the catwalks of milan as a successful male model instead of underground incel forums. Racepill is brutal
modelling agencies are filled with all races lol most modelling is extremely progressive and has little race bias

he just likely didnt want to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!, gigacopecel and EggKing
it doesn’t matter if he got fillers or surgery or if he mewed chewed bone smashed whatever

at the end of the day no one on this forum, no matter how good they look will be respected as a forum chad

if you’re ethnic accumulate knowledge and leave the forum tbh bc ik a few on here that want to ascend and post on here in hopes of validation from basement dwellers
factual facts facted

tbf his pheno mogs out of all the hindu fags with red bindis on their forehead

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, D1390pilled and EggKing
Already mog him in the eyes of women (which is nothing to brag about)

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Already mog him in the eyes of women (which is nothing to brag about)
Shut up you fat ugly Indian

You don't even mog the average guy in Mumbai. Imagine thinking you mog Salludon who is literally a chad you stupid ass nigger

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
tales from the train platforms of mumbai

look at sallu’s tinder threads
I get like 3000 likes when i do chadfish in cali, about 6000 if i claim med

modelling agencies are filled with all races lol most modelling is extremely progressive and has little race bias

he just likely didnt want to
yes, I think he said that he didnt want to and also because in his shithole there are no modelling agencies so that would have made the process more complicated. I dont even understand why he looksmaxxed in the first place, he married a girl from arranged marriage and doesnt even have to work because he inherited his farm or whatever, most wasted 7PSL looks in history