no excuses but this is what we are up against: simply not enough women to go around

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum

• +1
Reactions: Leap, TrestIsBest and RecessedCel5
nice vid

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
jfl if you think niggas are gonna watch a 31 minute video

• +1
Reactions: Primordial and ALP

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Somehow pessimistic prognoses like this ease my pain - if I don't get to live a good life, at least the people around me get fucked too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Doggingercel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Dn Rd but I'm guessing there's a few issues.

Does the male vs female gender gap account for the fact that a good portion of males are in jail for 5+ years? Does it account for the fact that males are way more likely to have debilitating mental issues, so just by existing you mog them?

Also ya there is danger of the fact that the old outnumber the young. But JFL if you think the young will let themselves be literal slaves. Either technology will progress to keep up.. or young people will not tolerate sky high tax rates.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
truth hurts huh?
Nigga ain't nobody have the attention span for that , especially when everything he says is probably obvious , no need to overcomplicate it , not chadlite 6ft+ = over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial, hairyballscel and Deleted member 14203
Also I listened to this video for like five minutes and I already want to fucking kill annihilate the narrator. Just looking for every reason to wallow in self pity. Muhhh I'm mogged by older chads muhh I'm mogged by Chad muhh I'm mogged by rich guys. Muhh misleading demographic fear mongering. I fucking hate blackpill YouTubers they piss me off so much for some reason.

Nigga ain't nobody have the attention span for that , especially when everything he says is probably obvious , no need to overcomplicate it , not chadlite 6ft+ = over
Go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Does the male vs female gender gap account for the fact that a good portion of males are in jail for 5+ years? Does it account for the fact that males are way more likely to have debilitating mental issues, so just by existing you mog them?

Also ya there is danger of the fact that the old outnumber the young. But JFL if you think the young will let themselves be literal slaves. Either technology will progress to keep up.. or young people will not tolerate sky high tax rates.

The video is problematic for several reasons:

1. There are 4x as many autistic men as there are women and most of them severe, hence they are not even in "the game"
2. There are 2-3x more gay men than lesbian women, up to 5% of men are gay whereas only 1-2% of women are exclusively lesbian
3. A lot more men die due to fatal accidents, work accidents, alcoholism or suicide
4. A lot more mend end up institutionalized or in prison (though arguably, a few prisoners do look much better than the average population and get literal marriage proposals while serving time)
5. There are considerably more men with slight mental deformity (50-70 IQ) compared to women

If you are of average height, have an average face, have a normal IQ, are capable of sustaining yourself (have your own apartment instead of living at parents, have decent spending money, have a car) you qualify for *some* woman out there because there are fewer of you, than there are women in your situation.

Not saying it's easy for an average man, by any means. On dating apps it's extremely hard to compete against the men with the most aesthetic faces. But it's not "over" for most average guys as long as they are willing to drop their standards by quite a bit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Leap and Deleted member 14203

Does the male vs female gender gap account for the fact that a good portion of males are in jail for 5+ years?
people in jail have girlfriends/wives/kids you know that right? (plus they could have gotten with women before going to jail and some women might even stay with their man due to already having a kid with that man and staying with him for the child's well being).
Does it account for the fact that males are way more likely to have debilitating mental issues, so just by existing you mog them?
possibly but the few 'tards there are are not enough to offset the female shortage and too many men competing
Also ya there is danger of the fact that the old outnumber the young.
that leads to shipping in immigrants who are mostly MALE which exacerbates the surplus of men and the female shortage
But JFL if you think the young will let themselves be literal slaves.
Either technology will progress to keep up.. or young people will not tolerate sky high tax rates.
tru taxes go up but look at this through an abstract/spiritual lense. what healthy society has a bunch of old fucks and no young people? (for real was there ANY healthy culture in history that had more old people than young people. In fact a HEALTHY society has FEW old people and PLENTY of young people.) Young people create new business/potential consumers for businesses, create new music/art literature/entertainment. A society with a bunch of old people does not create anything. (old people are set in their ways, are not open to new ideas/entertainment, and listen the the same music they listed to in high school). This explains why music/games suck today.

people in jail have girlfriends/wives/kids you know that right? (plus they could have gotten with women before going to jail and some women might even stay with their man due to already having a kid with that man and staying with him for the child's well being).

possibly but the few 'tards there are are not enough to offset the female shortage and too many men competing

that leads to shipping in immigrants who are mostly MALE which exacerbates the surplus of men and the female shortage

tru taxes go up but look at this through an abstract/spiritual lense. what healthy society has a bunch of old fucks and no young people? (for real was there ANY healthy culture in history that had more old people than young people. In fact a HEALTHY society has FEW old people and PLENTY of young people.) Young people create new business/potential consumers for businesses, create new music/art literature/entertainment. A society with a bunch of old people does not create anything. (old people are set in their ways, are not open to new ideas/entertainment, and listen the the same music they listed to in high school). This explains why music/games suck today.
First paragraph, ya no. I thought all women are whores? Also if they've already had a kid they are statistically going to be older. Females can't go without a man for more than 90 days, and even that's pushing it lmfao. College freshman girls say for the first week "oh I have a boyfriend from my hometown" that lasts like 2 weeks tops.

I think the @Gandy layed it out better. There are way more fucked up men than women. Way more male NEETs as well.. You mog a lot of guys just by not being mentally insane and having any job or going to any education.

True point about immigration, technically most immigrants are male.

I agree mostly with the last paragraph, but I do think tech will help a lot to alleviate these issues. There are a SHIT ton of truck drivers retiring for example, and nowhere close to enough people to replace them. Self driving trucks will have to replace them or it's pretty much over. If anything it will be a perfect, smooth transition. No riots from jobs getting replaced because everyone's gonna retire anyway. I mean the technology is insane, self driving cars alone will be a money printer and make everything insanely more efficient.

The video is problematic for several reasons:
what are you a fucking bull-dyke feminist? quit talking like that! :ROFLMAO:
1. There are 4x as many autistic men as there are women and most of them severe, hence they are not even in "the game"
tru but does not offset the surplus of men competing for limited women in a country with a declining birth rate
2. There are 2-3x more gay men than lesbian women, up to 5% of men are gay whereas only 1-2% of women are exclusively lesbian
no under 25 I heard in some cases almost a 1/3 of women are lesbian particularly for zoomers. plus the few amount of faggots won't offset the male surplus. (I almost wonder tho if the rise in faggotry is due to a surplus of men. How many men TRULY enjoy a dick up the ass or are merely going gay to cope. Look at prison or the end of the roman empire there were both cases of surplus men and a rise in faggotry).
3. A lot more men die due to fatal accidents, work accidents, alcoholism or suicide
yes that was in the past. the reason boomer men married/divorced their wives 10 times is that their were 2 women for every 1 man. (partially due to vietnam/korean war many men were killed. it is fucked but militaristic societies are the best sexually for men. arab societies had polygamy for that reason) But in modern times due to modern technology this is less common. (tho their might be a spike in suicides due to a lot of men who will never find a partner due to this demographic issue).
4. A lot more mend end up institutionalized or in prison (though arguably, a few prisoners do look much better than the average population and get literal marriage proposals while serving time)
yes but a lot of prisoners have wives/girlfriends/children who come to visit them
5. There are considerably more men with slight mental deformity (50-70 IQ) compared to women
tru but again not enough to offset
If you are of average height, have an average face, have a normal IQ, are capable of sustaining yourself (have your own apartment instead of living at parents, have decent spending money, have a car) you qualify for *some* woman out there because there are fewer of you, than there are women in your situation.
not so fast! in an AGING country like the u.s.a/canada/u.k you are surrounded by old people and not women 18-25 that you want. More women are leaving the dating market than coming in if you watch the video. So mathamatically a LOT of decent men WILL lose out. We can't wave a magic wand and make more prime women 18-25
Not saying it's easy for an average man, by any means. On dating apps it's extremely hard to compete against the men with the most aesthetic faces.
no if you have to resort to online dating it is OVER for you. Most people meet IRL via mutual friends. (Lets put on our thinking caps. Do you think dating apps came out to MASK the demographic problems going on in the west? Its seemed to get harder to meet young people let alone young women so you think the dating apps were designed to mask this. plus dating apps are 70% male https://www.statista.com/statistics/975925/us-tinder-user-ratio-gender/#:~:text=This statistic presents the distribution,accounts on the Android platform.
But it's not "over" for most average guys as long as they are willing to drop their standards by quite a bit.
what you mean by "drop standards" is sadly having to fuck a tranny. (lets put on our thinking caps. why do you think that trannyism starting in countries with a surplus population of young men. And why does society have more MTF trannys than FTM and even subtly ENCOURAGES men to be MTF? )

Last edited:
First paragraph, ya no. I thought all women are whores? Also if they've already had a kid they are statistically going to be older. Females can't go without a man for more than 90 days, and even that's pushing it lmfao. College freshman girls say for the first week "oh I have a boyfriend from my hometown" that lasts like 2 weeks tops.
sure not saying all prisoners have girlfriends/kids but some still do
I think the @Gandy layed it out better. There are way more fucked up men than women. Way more male NEETs as well.. You mog a lot of guys just by not being mentally insane and having any job or going to any education.
the neets/'tards don't offset these demographic trends
True point about immigration, technically most immigrants are male.
yes and that WORSENS the surplus of males. Hey I ain't racist I am pro immigration but I don't want sweaty male hispanic day laborers but I am DEFINITELY in support of having young female female-only latina immigration! We should start a political movement. :sneaky:
I agree mostly with the last paragraph, but I do think tech will help a lot to alleviate these issues. There are a SHIT ton of truck drivers retiring for example, and nowhere close to enough people to replace them. Self driving trucks will have to replace them or it's pretty much over. If anything it will be a perfect, smooth transition. No riots from jobs getting replaced because everyone's gonna retire anyway. I mean the technology is insane, self driving cars alone
yawn are you one of these trans-humanists? Japan thought of that too "oh we'll just make robots to take care of our old fucks in the nursing homes" but learned otherwise that their star-wars fantasy would not become a reality. Just think abstractly for a minute you really think some robot can carry to the bathroom/wipe a geriatric fuck's ass 10x a day? You think a robot can replace human touch/emotion. Plus the "robots" in the hospital are not nerd fantasy land R2D2's but actually need to be run by a human. (I have seen these robots in a hospital) They are very advanced don't get me wrong but they merely make surgeries easier/safer but you still need a doctor to operate them. My POINT is that robots make things EASIER but are not the be-all-end all!

PLUS think of this SPIRITUALLY do you REALLY want a society that is tied up in elder-care/not having children? This society is not creating new music/art/literature etc. You need YOUNG PEOPLE being born for that kind of society. How come countries with the fastest growing economies (believe it or not countries in sub-saharan africa) also have a YOUNG workforce and high birthrate? While aging countries like Japan are stagnating/getting worse?
will be a money printer and make everything insanely more efficient.
you know that will cause inflation right?

Also I listened to this video for like five minutes and I already want to fucking kill annihilate the narrator. Just looking for every reason to wallow in self pity. Muhhh I'm mogged by older chads muhh I'm mogged by Chad muhh I'm mogged by rich guys. Muhh misleading demographic fear mongering. I fucking hate blackpill YouTubers they piss me off so much for some reason.
ok so prove his points wrong then rather than criticising the sound of his voice. YES he talks like a fag don't get me wrong but a broken clock is right 2x a day. what we should be discussing is how we ascend despite us being in competition with a surplus of men.
Go outside.
why this nigga on this thread if he ain't watching the vid?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
just don't be ugly, no need to watch the vid :feelsuhh:

just don't be ugly, no need to watch the vid :feelsuhh:
you can look like chad, but if there are not enough women to around you will be screwed. Even if you are not personally screwed mathamatically if their are 100 old people, and 20 men 18-25 and only 10 women 18-25 and no one is having kids in an aging country (since you could date women younger than you once they turn 18) mathamatically their WILL be men left out that is what this video is talking about.