No eyebrows=death

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
If you have thin eyebrows then use minoxidil. If you have light eyebrows dye them darker. I don't know why it makes such a huge difference, can someone explain why? Maybe thick eyebrows is a dimorphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lolcel
red/pink lips and dark eyebrows are the top 2 contrasting features on the face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 13854
Thick eyebrows are a dimorphic trait + dark thick eyebrows increase the illusion of hooding.
Also what is the point in those examples? you just randomly edited off peoples eyebrows completely making the look like chemocels jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15278 and 10 others
Thick eyebrows are a dimorphic trait + dark thick eyebrows increase the illusion of hooding.
Also what is the point in those examples? you just randomly edited off peoples eyebrows completely making the look like chemocels jfl
It shows that if someone has no eyebrows they can go from good looking to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, subhuman incel and Deleted member 13754
over if u don't have black hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, subhuman incel, Lolcel and 1 other person
Eyebrows make up 70% of eye area.

And by far one of the most underrated and most crucial features on face.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 15318, thereallegend and 3 others
One of the few that survives it, 99% of the male population looks far better with black hair, go on tiktok to see suifuel about being blonde. Pitt, Lundgren and Dicaprio are one of the few that survive it, even then black hair chads mog harder in sex appeal
Dirty blond is fine but light blond is bad

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
One of the few that survives it, 99% of the male population looks far better with black hair, go on tiktok to see suifuel about being blonde. Pitt, Lundgren and Dicaprio are one of the few that survive it, even then black hair chads mog harder in sex appeal
white skin black hair supremacy

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, Lolcel and DesperadoRatado
Eyebrows make up 70% of eye area.

And by far one of the most underrated and most crucial features on face.
indeed bhaijaan, its one of the few reasons why Meds mog hard as fuck. They have white skin but not cumskin pale like nordics, while having dark features from ethnics. Mix of all their best characteristics

• +1
  • +1
Actually like that you put matt bomer, even if he is gay one of the most underrated wide appeal guys ever. Prime Matt Bomer in White collar is one of the best looking widest appeal men ever to have lived. Aging into grayfox chad now
View attachment 1131380

I did not know he was gay :lul:

Doesnt really change anything cus right.. he is extremely good looking and its weird he gets rarely posted.

• +1
better to have no eyebrows than arched, high set, wonky faggot eyebrows like I do

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
  • JFL
I did not know he was gay :lul:

Doesnt really change anything cus right.. he is extremely good looking and its weird he gets rarely posted.
He is gay sadly :lul: wasted potential had so many fangirls during white collar

Yes, I wish he was posted, extremely underrated and wide appeal, he'd outslay almost every psl god besides prime gandy or somerhalder who is ideal in all terms. His phenotype is ideal north atlantid very high class

Legit BDD if you are being serious jfl.
I am. We're talking only about eyebrows, aren't we? The rest of his eye area is much worse than mine but it doesn't change the fact his brows are better

I am. We're talking only about eyebrows, aren't we? The rest of his eye area is much worse than mine but it doesn't change the fact his brows are better
Yes, but they look worse, super curvy, like come on dude they look like they are drawn with makeup or something.

Rate my eyebrows. People always make fun of them.

Attachments

• 5D8F26CF-00D8-481C-B641-373D2890509B.jpeg
    5D8F26CF-00D8-481C-B641-373D2890509B.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 80
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Effortless, Reoa and 1 other person