No fraud 3/4 profile

You posted your pic smiling hahahahha I know what you look like my nigga you look more ethic then me , you look like a jackel
at least i have a light skin gtfo you look way more ethnic ethnic, but i know that i look ethnic so whatever, here u go :

I have his pics and he does actually mog you, even at fatcel levels.
bro i'm at 95 kg rn for 1m78, and it was the same in the pic, it's just insane i need to continue my diet or i'll finish as an obesecel

at least i have a light skin gtfo you look way more ethnic ethnic, but i know that i look ethnic so whatever, here u go :

It’s over man your jaw looks worse then mine , also you look like a curry . I asked my white gymcel friends and I said does he look indian to you and they all said yeah. I even asked my friend gf whose at the gym and she said you look indian . She then said your skin in unnatural 💀😂😂😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It’s over man your jaw looks worse then mine , also you look like a curry . I asked my white gymcel friends and I said does he look indian to you and they all said yeah. I even asked my friend gf whose at the gym and she said you look indian . She then said your skin in unnatural 💀😂😂😂😂
i'll rope if it's true tbh

i'll just cope saying that my actual skin is lighter because i tanned hard in the pic but whatever.
but all in all i mog u eventho i look like a curry for ur friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@GUTS9770 according to this @Titbot shitskin, i do look like an indian is it true ? or is he coping because he is a 4 PSL curry?
do i look indian sir as the currycel said ?

i'll just cope saying that my actual skin is lighter because i tanned hard in the pic but whatever.
You don’t mog me tho, they are white they know what a white person looks like. Should I ask the girl would you date him I’ll say you are my cousin or some shit

• JFL
youpostied shit pictures.Post the one with you lean. You don't look curry and mog titbot to oblivion.

• +1
youpostied shit pictures.Post the one with you lean. You don't look curry and mog titbot to oblivion.
you have to wait then it will take few months but i'll reach fucking 10/100 bf or rope tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Post one semi decent so I ask her if she would date you

• JFL
@GUTS9770 according to this @Titbot shitskin, i do look like an indian is it true ? or is he coping because he is a 4 PSL curry?

do i look indian sir as the currycel said ?
Nah,you look middle eastern although according this site you look like Dev patel.
Capture

• JFL
Post one semi decent so I ask her if she would date you

the only lean one that i have is an old pic; i'll show if you show me her face boyo

Nah,you look middle eastern although according this site you look like Dev patel. View attachment 116228

he is ugly asf tbh, i'll cope by saying i look like andrew garfield.
but even as middle eastern i don't look like iraqi/saudi, more south asian tbh imo
It’s pretty much over
show her face or it's a lie boyo. in the pic that i'll show i'm gl, she has to be decent tbh
more west asian i mean, but tanned ones

Curries everywhere