no fucking idea what to play, recommend me video games

Battle Block Theater. I played ts daily. And probably Halo: master cheif collection
ive beaten all the halo games on the collection, battle block theater is fun but i only enjoy when playing co-op

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite
Class of 09 the flip side or any class of 09 😳

• +1
Counter Strike The Elder Scrolls V, Ghosts of Tsushima, Red Dead Redemption 1-2, of The Witcher 3, The last of us but only the first part, Detroit Become Human, Persona 5, Osu!, Gothic 1-3

Good game haven’t tried it myself
you have to mod it for it to be fun, i use a permadeath, tarkov style health system with rebalanced loot system, so its basically a hardcore survival game like 7 days to die
Man I haven’t heard about this game in ages. Last time I saw it was in some PewDiePie vid lol.
it is amazing i highly recommend
Haven’t tried
its a simulator like prey, its really good and allows for creativity in a good way
Don’t know these 2, will check.
let me know

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Go get GTA 5 to RP, livestream it and troll so you don't just rot in your basement without profit you dumb faggot bitch

• WTF
i tried the first one and hated it, is the 3rd one better?
1st is the worst in the series, yes. The gameplay exponentially improved on both 2 and 3. The problem in 3 is millenial writing and story, its not sjw/woke faggotry, just cringe stuff that boomers think appeals to kids

If you want to look at youtube for gameplay go to @Joltzdude139