no girl wants me :(

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
:( i wish I was just a bit taller. The thick fine white girls are around 5'6.

height is everything fml

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Velvet, Nick.Harte, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
:( i wish I was just a bit taller. The thick fine white girls are around 5'6.

height is everything fml
Height comes second after face.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 6401
Over for us manlets tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Nick.Harte
Wear heels and kiss em bro

now op is burning in hell. Probably killed himself. No pussy, no money, no anything, what a shit life for that bozo innit

now op is burning in hell. Probably killed himself. No pussy, no money, no anything, what a shit life for that bozo innit
Nah. He'll accept this, move the fuck on, and perhaps strength train and discover the truth that many Chads and selfish, greedy fucks would rather him never learn. The process of building muscle takes time. But if you make a powerful fucking machine, women who used to hate you will find it harder to keep fighting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nah. He'll accept this, move the fuck on, and perhaps strength train and discover the truth that many Chads and selfish, greedy fucks would rather him never learn. The process of building muscle takes time. But if you make a powerful fucking machine, women who used to hate you will find it harder to keep fighting.
mofo just confused tf out of me 🤪 what you talkin bout machines and strength and shit ☠️☠️☠️

mofo just confused tf out of me 🤪 what you talkin bout machines and strength and shit ☠️☠️☠️
Yup. You gotta be intelligent there to know what the metaphor "machine" represents. Sorry, little buddy, I can't help you with that one.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Height comes second after face.
If you aren't tall, you better damn be sure your face is perfect or else you aren't getting girls attention. The shorter you are the less room for imperfections you have.