No high iq man is trying to looksmax in order to get sex

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
High iq people dont give a damn shit about having sex or getting validation by women for their looks.

They rather focus on their career/studied or have weird hobbies such as making paper aircrafts in their freetime.

You all are at best average iq but no more than that. Internet iq tests dont count u fags.

Now keep crying in the comments

Screenshot 20191009 094718 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
my IQ bigger than ur life

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
High iq people dont give a damn shit about having sex or getting validation by women for their looks.

They rather focus on their career/studied or have weird hobbies such as making paper aircrafts in their freetime.

You all are at best average iq but no more than that. Internet iq tests dont count u fags.

View attachment 130765
You bragging about your IQ indicates that you are insecure about your IQ which provides evidence that your low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Ruby and pisslord
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Ruby and pisslord
Itt midwit cope

It does apply to a high iq buddy I used to have in college. He never gave a fuck about sex or foids and only focused on academics. Whether it's cope only he knows

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Ruby and xit
I thought all my life that i was high iq

• +1
Reactions: john_cope

View attachment 130765
Very very high IQ post.
I thought all my life that i was high iq
You are wrong - I am the high iq

You bragging about your IQ indicates that you are insecure about your IQ which provides evidence that your low IQ.

Where did I brag about my iq you dumb shit. Read the post again fag

Where did I brag about my iq you dumb shit. Read the post again fag
You're literally making a thread to denounce people as low IQ. Here's an example: Usually people who call other people gay randomly are themselves gay but in the closet. You're embarrassing and literally confessed that your low IQ, nice cope you nigger.

don't necessarily consider myself high iq, think i'm smarter than the average person, sure, but the average person thinks they're smarter than the average person so it's meaningless.

i want to looksmax for the hundreds of other benefits, being validated is means to an end

JFL might be true for autists like you, but there are normal functioning high IQ people who are just ugly as well.

You're literally making a thread to denounce people as low IQ. Here's an example: Usually people who call other people gay randomly are themselves gay but in the closet. You're embarrassing and literally confessed that your low IQ, nice cope you nigger.

I am not high iq boyo and i didnt stated that anywhere in my post. Idk what u r on about.

Well I got a 97 on the asvap, no studying shit sleep, it isn't a 99+ percentile so I'm not a genius or anything but 97 is approximately equivalent to 130 iq. The aavap only correlates to iq(SB) by .81 tho it is literally the highest correlating test that correlates to the only real iq test that is the Standford Benet.

Chad doesn't care about iq

They think careermaxxing will get them girls

dumbass you dont realise how important looks are for career. while cunts rot and study they could have been getting sucked off by supermodels and payed 100s of thousand for showing up in a music vid