No lean bodybuilders are incel

Yeah no. Even when my face was truecel gymcelling let me above truecel
Height? Also I doubt an ugly ethnic balding manlet could escape inceldom by gymmaxing, for example. I do agree gymmxxing gives niche appeal, but it isn’t necessarily a solution for all. Maybe I underestimate muscles, but still

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 22780
@Blackgymmax. Have you ever done hgh?

Nah gym is cope. I get no bitches in real only on tinder and they rarely meet up.

Height? Also I doubt an ugly ethnic balding manlet could escape inceldom by gymmaxing, for example. I do agree gymmxxing gives niche appeal, but it isn’t necessarily a solution for all. Maybe I underestimate muscles, but still
Gym is cope. Useless tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 1901
If you are at least genetically average or even slightly below, gym-maxxing w/ extremely low body fat is the way to success.
I am cursed with bad genetics and a small frame. I also hate working out. I’ll probably try hypertrophy if the shoulder to widen bideltoid width

Just hop on test lol it's super safe only reason why I'm not at a gram is because I had lasik 8 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Gym is cope. Useless tbh
I think it can help you get something maybe but height and face is what really makes you attractive. Also not all women like muscles but all women like height and face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: makeme183, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 22780
I think it can help you get something maybe but height and face is what really makes you attractive. Also not all women like muscles but all women like height and face
I’m 5’fucking 8 brah. I hate life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Mogs me by an inch. OvER for us giga manlets
Fuck brah my condolences. I hate being short so much I’m literally jacked but it doesn’t matter since I’m manlet. Shit ain’t fair brah.

• So Sad
Do you think people in looksmaxxing community under-rate the importance of muscles?
Yea but face is king. A good body holds more weight than people think
5'11 no balding tho but ugly asf. That niche appeal is good but obliviously not a solution to all. Face is king

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
Yea but face is king. A good body holds more weight than people think

5'11 no balding tho but ugly asf. That niche appeal is good but obliviously not a solution to all. Face is king
Average height, BBC halo, and hair. For you, it makes sense muscles aren’t cope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
.what's your hard and shoe size maybe you have good frame
I have a horrible frame. Like death-tier. Hand size: 7 inch length shoe size: 8.5 US weight: 126 lbs. also I have wide hips, narrow shoulders, and short arms and 6.5 inch wrists. Truly ovER

• So Sad
I have a horrible frame. Like death-tier. Hand size: 7 inch length shoe size: 8.5 US weight: 126 lbs. also I have wide hips, narrow shoulders, and short arms and 6.5 inch wrists. Truly ovER

Fuck bro that sucks

• So Sad
 AB1 2455

Not even close to true.

Just because muscles aren't powerful enough to save a guy that's bottom 1% genetically doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

It's about balance, if you're 1/10 in a particular feature then that's almost always going to be a downfall no matter how you score in other areas.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Skywalker
I am cursed with bad genetics and a small frame. I also hate working out. I’ll probably try hypertrophy if the shoulder to widen bideltoid width
working out unironically gives mental health benefits, but if working out genuinely doesn't excite you maybe you should try to find some form of resistance training that you genuinely enjoy doing

• +1
Height?

• +1
I have told you before. ovER for memorycels. Anyway I’m an inch shorter than you boyo
My memory is usually pretty good. Maybe u changed ur profile pic. Jfl. But yeah over for manlets like us

• +1
retyping this to be correct as:
"ALL women like muscles, especially when they show with low bf, BUT face and height is king - if you fail in both its over"

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and makeme183
Face is more important than height but height is still really important.

Two inches taller and I wouldn't be on this site lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22780
Jacked dudes not getting any action is just a femboy incel cope, don't fall for it, lift weights and become as jacked as you can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah it's coping but you need a good face along with muscle

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, makeme183 and Deleted member 20368
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Copeful
Who cares about JBs outside of autists on chadlites.org?

In reality, if she looks good, doesn't matter she is 18 or 58 :feelshehe:
You not gonna marry her anyways :feelshaha:

I don't understand the JB obession tbqh most girls I've seen on tiktok from 22 to 30 look good honestly career women would be good if there genes weren't programmed to leave you if you are uglier than her or you make less than her

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Artemis
male gaze and low quality roasties

This is insane copium men compared to women have 80 percent more upper body strength and 60 percent upper arm strength this was required in the ancient past to fend of warring tribes I mean males are literally designed for war our entire organisms even though we have become sedentary within the last 200 years doesn't stop the last 10000 years of slaughter and conquest.

Males who were more physically powerful fended of warrior better and were more selected by women so women over time came to find these bodies and faces attractive it's why the preference for masculinity exists at all.

If you think about it factors like Eye colour, height are largely cultural as genetically these proovide no benefits you don't have to be tall to fend of warrior tribes you don't need blue to help you see better or to win a fight.

Hunter eyes are attractive because in the wild those eyes would help you discriminate prey from friend an masculine robust jawline is a good indicator you have a high amount of androgens in the womb and it also means you have good skull mass which means you can fight and take punches easier.

This is how female attraction works studies aren't a cope they are the only guide for truth.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker, softlysoftly and 1 other person
just be arnold schwarznegger theory

• JFL
blue eyes , height are largely cultural as genetically these proovide no benefits you don't have to be tall to fend of warrior tribes you don't need blue to help you see better
blue eyes are better in low light situations
jfl at thinking a taller guy doesn't have advantage over a shorter guy in a fight , he literally has more reach (can keep the shorter guy at bay while landing blows on him)
taller guys can climb trees and high ledges better
taller guys can jump higher , run and swim faster

• +1
OP and @Blackgymmax how are you guys not scared of the side effects of long term roids ?
roids can cause cancer ,impotence,hair fall,destroy collagen
also,how the hell are you getting these illegal drugs ? from gym buddies ?
I remember MPMD telling the DHT derivatives were better for strength,agility and getting as ripped as possible without causing too much hypertrophy (suitable for MMA fighters)
thoughts ?

OP and @Blackgymmax how are you guys not scared of the side effects of long term roids ?
roids can cause cancer ,impotence,hair fall,destroy collagen
also,how the hell are you getting these illegal drugs ? from gym buddies ?
I remember MPMD telling the DHT derivatives were better for strength,agility and getting as ripped as possible without causing too much hypertrophy (suitable for MMA fighters)
thoughts ?
Imagine being this high inhib

• +1
Imagine being this high inhib
brother,I would have blasted every fucking compound known to man if it didn't make my face melt,hair fall off,dick shrivel up, and kill me at 30

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
brother,I would have blasted every fucking compound known to man if it didn't make my face melt,hair fall off,dick shrivel up, and kill me at 30
Ill have fun dead at 30

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Same, just maintaining tbh. This size seems to be perfect for my smv or a bit leaner so im not growing anymore
Lmao you have such a shitty physique with 500mg test a week😂, tell me it’s a joke

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
To any lurker reading this thread and planning to do the same as me. Read this it’s really important or you’ll fuck yourself up.

@callisto I did my researches on 19nor steroids, i learned that it heavily supress the test level, and it will still stay in your system up to 6 months after you come out of it or 18 months i can’t say which of my sources is right.
Consequently even if you pct, you won’t get back your testosterone untill all the tren is gone, so you’ll lose all your gains strenght energy, libidi for all this period

I think i will change my plans, i will buy some hcg, and 2 more test e vials.
Blast my tren, then when i’m done, i’ll cruise at 150mg a week for an undeterminated period of time(untill the tren is entirely suppressed) . I will do my pct after that and will inject hcg 2 weeks prior to my pct, i’ll take nolvadex like this every day for 5 weeks.40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg

Thanks you brother, you saved me on this one. Strangely enough, almost no one on either youtube, or forum warned me about this about tren, i had to really dig trough to find this crucial information.

Now the real question is will i be able to get back my natural testosterone level after cruising?🤔.
I’d like your advices on this one. Thanks again mate

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto
Wrong thread i’m such a dummy 🫣

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
To any lurker reading this thread and planning to do the same as me. Read this it’s really important or you’ll fuck yourself up.

@callisto I did my researches on 19nor steroids, i learned that it heavily supress the test level, and it will still stay in your system up to 6 months after you come out of it or 18 months i can’t say which of my sources is right.
Consequently even if you pct, you won’t get back your testosterone untill all the tren is gone, so you’ll lose all your gains strenght energy, libidi for all this period

I think i will change my plans, i will buy some hcg, and 2 more test e vials.
Blast my tren, then when i’m done, i’ll cruise at 150mg a week for an undeterminated period of time(untill the tren is entirely suppressed) . I will do my pct after that and will inject hcg 2 weeks prior to my pct, i’ll take nolvadex like this every day for 5 weeks.40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg

Thanks you brother, you saved me on this one. Strangely enough, almost no one on either youtube, or forum warned me about this about tren, i had to really dig trough to find this crucial information.

Now the real question is will i be able to get back my natural testosterone level after cruising?🤔.
I’d like your advices on this one. Thanks again mate
dont use hcg for pct or anywhere near it. only thing it is good for is fertility and cosmetics (bigger balls).

function of pct is essentially to restore hpta function and get your lh/fsh levels back to normal so your balls make testosterone again. hcg acts as lh in your system and as lh is in a negative feedback loop this means that it will supress natural lh production.

you will be able to get your natural test back after running tren, but i would highly recommend bloodwork at least once before&after your cycle to see where your lipids / liver/kidney values are and how much you aromatize.

keeping e2 in middle to higher normal range is essential for growth.

i would still advise to use something other than tren in your first cycle and in general if you dont blast and cruise but youre going to have to see how long the tren will supress you.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manu le coq