ANON
Luminary
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 9,828
- Reputation
- 20,497
I asked numb to remove the color
I think it looks better tbh
I think it looks better tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
BetterI asked numb to remove the color
I think it looks better tbh
TyBetter

That emoji gay asf bruh I hate when people use it tbh
I’ve used it like 5 times everThat emoji gay asf bruh I hate when people use it tbh
wym you asked numb to remove it? you can just do so in the settingsI asked numb to remove the color
I think it looks better tbh
I don’t have VIP thowym you asked numb to remove it? you can just do so in the settings
The colour was just badI’ve used it like 5 times ever
Ye I was inactive when it ran out so it wasn’t on a good kneThe colour was just bad
does this mean u dont lose the color when vip runs outI don’t have VIP tho
It ran out and I still had the colour
Ye it’s a glitch I thinkdoes this mean u dont lose the color when vip runs out
Idk if it happens to everyone tbh@Batpick a good color when ur shit runs out
caged this shit might be tech@Batpick a good color when ur shit runs out
I like it, its better than nothingYe I like it
I either have that or none

i got like a half a month leftU already have it
I got gifted it aswell![]()

I’ve never seen u without vip tbhi got like a half a month left![]()
had ts since i was greyI’ve never seen u without vip tbh