No Looksmatch in SEA.

D

Deleted member 12330

The Pussy Magnet

So I am actually from the Philippines, and I'm stuck in a fucking shit tier island with no choices when it comes to women. This shit is way too brutal for me. I've slayed so many yet throughout the years, yet I never felt satisfied with such. The only kind of women I get here are Shitskin Gooks, which is why I am so done.

So I Would love to hear your autistic opinions and all on how I can looksmax or make use of what I have further.

you look good brother come to us and run BTSmax game

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: litechadding and Deleted member 12330
btw OP trying styling your hair like this I think it would look a lot better @TheTrueAlphaMale

Attachments

• boys-cute.mp4
    979.2 KB
  • +1
Reactions: litechadding and Deleted member 12330
you look good brother come to us and run BTSmax game
I run that game my yakhi 😂🤙 though my problem is that most women in my place don't even know BTS & shit. So often times they see me as a Non NT Nigger when I cold approach

• Woah
Reactions: Verse
Move to Korea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
Move to Korea
I'd love to do that, but unfortunately I'm a broke teen from a 3rd world. Do you think I can look for long distance LTR will work using hinge/tinder passport? Just so I can get out of this place

elliot rodger type jaw

hardmax is your only way to ascend

elliot rodger type jaw
I know youuuuu mad you self seething fellow gook

I'd love to do that, but unfortunately I'm a broke teen from a 3rd world. Do you think I can look for long distance LTR will work using hinge/tinder passport? Just so I can get out of this place
Women usually don't do that because they many options, unless they're old

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
Racially you're either a Hapa or you're a gook with tons of surgery
Either way, the rope is waiting for you.

So I am actually from the Philippines, and I'm stuck in a fucking shit tier island with no choices when it comes to women. This shit is way too brutal for me. I've slayed so many yet throughout the years, yet I never felt satisfied with such. The only kind of women I get here are Shitskin Gooks, which is why I am so done.

So I Would love to hear your autistic opinions and all on how I can looksmax or make use of what I have further.

I was going to tell you to trannymaxx but you probably have already undergone a penile inversion surgery.

incredibly gay looking tbhngl