no love anymore just sex these days

L

latent

Bronze
i hate how over here every girl just wants sex and uses you for sex then they go on and talk to you like you're just a friend happened 5 times to me they act like they love you they fool you into sex next day you text them and they're a friend again why can't i just have someone who truly loves me and wants to be happy with me I don't even enjoy the sex once i know they're probably just using me it's so sad this goes vice versa too i feel like it's impossible to truly find a caring girlfriend who'll truly be by your side no matter what and just be happy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro and Luffymaxxing
i hate how over here every girl just wants sex and uses you for sex then they go on and talk to you like you're just a friend happened 5 times to me they act like they love you they fool you into sex next day you text them and they're a friend again why can't i just have someone who truly loves me and wants to be happy with me I don't even enjoy the sex once i know they're probably just using me it's so sad this goes vice versa too i feel like it's impossible to truly find a caring girlfriend who'll truly be by your side no matter what and just be happy
wanting an LTR is beta trait,also i dont understand how you can complain about getting sex,but im sorry for you anyways...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and dopaminebeyondfried
wanting an LTR is beta trait,also i dont understand how you can complain about getting sex,but im sorry for you anyways...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
ltr with a good woman mogs, emphasis on good woman

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
ltr with a good woman mogs, emphasis on good woman
only betas and offy doofys stay in LTRs,chad is a mogger that can and does change between relationships every week also he cheats on every relationship because his extremely high sex drive make him wanting constantly new pussy and his looks open the door to that all new pussy for him:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

even at church they fucked up with shit personalities
yea idk im slavic so I got to a Slavic church, they still got values. American churches probally not

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Take some tren tf are these women ramblings

Is this man really over here complaining about getting laid?