No love is more pure then from your mother

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Sat to study, and haven't eaten anything the whole day to leanmax and also didn't feel like eating, my mother was extremely worried that i wasn't eating and then decided to force me to eat, she made a very delicious meal and sat next to me and started feeding me while i was studying, i slightly got mad that she treated me like a baby, but then she said "im sad when you don't eat, you will always be like a little kid to me, i want to you to have good memories with me, cause someday ill be gone" :feelswhat::dafuckfeels: Fuarkk that made me giga sad i almost burst in tears but held myself hard not to cry. She is right ngl, i treat my parents for granted, but nobody loves me unconditionally like she does. Can't imagine losing her tbh, im deeply emotional today, now i cant study, melancholy has clouded my eyes :feelsbadman:, life is terrible i hate it, wish i could spend eternity with people i love

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Mewton, LampPostPrime and 42 others
i dn rd read nvm

but in islam thats why after Allah SWT and Muhammad PBUH its mother mother mother then ur father

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, oldcelloser, Gengar and 6 others
i dn rd read nvm

but in islam thats why after Allah SWT and Muhammad PBUH its mother mother mother then ur father
Yeah i know, she used to tell me this the whole time. Fuck even more sad now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AbuSAF
Yeah i know, she used to tell me this the whole time. Fuck even more sad now
i know i get really sad thinking about my mother she's working all day at home getting little time for herself and everyone's barely thankful and its so sad. she's given her life for family when we're not thankful enough, i regret being inable in the past to love her and give her the memories she wanted to make.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Pietrosiek and TsarTsar444
I wanna die before my mom ngl tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Biiyo03, Squirtle and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gengar, Biiyo03 and 2 others
I wanna die before my mom ngl tbh
Kinda same but that would hurt her too much ngl, so its still the same :feelsbadman:. Best scenario is a asteroid destroying the world at the same time ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Exactly. Nit everyone has good parents, some people have abusive families. If u have good family, make sure to spend tome with them. For me parents and grandparents are the moat important peolle in the world. Especially knowing how much thet sacrificed when i had asthma as a kid and almost died from hard attack few times.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Mateusz74, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Kinda same but that would hurt her too much ngl, so its still the same :feelsbadman:. Best scenario is a asteroid destroying the world at the same time ngl
This tbh. I want the world to end rn so we could all die at the same time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pietrosiek
Sat to study, and haven't eaten anything the whole day to leanmax and also didn't feel like eating, my mother was extremely worried that i wasn't eating and then decided to force me to eat, she made a very delicious meal and sat next to me and started feeding me while i was studying, i slightly got mad that she treated me like a baby, but then she said "im sad when you don't eat, you will always be like a little kid to me, i want to you to have good memories with me, cause someday ill be gone" :feelswhat::dafuckfeels: Fuarkk that made me giga sad i almost burst in tears but held myself hard not to cry. She is right ngl, i treat my parents for granted, but nobody loves me unconditionally like she does. Can't imagine losing her tbh, im deeply emotional today, now i cant study, melancholy has clouded my eyes :feelsbadman:, life is terrible i hate it, wish i could spend eternity with people i love
cant relate tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP, Marsiere214, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Sat to study, and haven't eaten anything the whole day to leanmax and also didn't feel like eating, my mother was extremely worried that i wasn't eating and then decided to force me to eat, she made a very delicious meal and sat next to me and started feeding me while i was studying, i slightly got mad that she treated me like a baby, but then she said "im sad when you don't eat, you will always be like a little kid to me, i want to you to have good memories with me, cause someday ill be gone" :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:
Tenor

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Exactly. Nit everyone has good parents, some people have abusive families. If u have good family, make sure to spend tome with them. For me parents and grandparents are the moat important peolle in the world. Especially knowing how much thet sacrificed when i had asthma as a kid and almost died from hard attack few times.
Yeah, i don't have any brothers or sisters, just my family. I only have one friend. Thats it, if my family is gone there will be none on earth thay loves me unconditionally anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
My mom left me.

• So Sad
Reactions: homesick, ShowerMaxxing, Gengar and 7 others
True if your mother cares about you
My mother doesn't really give a fuck about me, good mother to my other two brothers tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ShowerMaxxing, Prettyboy and 6 others
True if your mother cares about you
My mother doesn't really give a fuck about me, good mother to my other two brothers tho
You need to be gl for your mother to love u, it means she succeed in spreading good genes, bruuuutall blackpill ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You need to be gl for your mother to love u, it means she succeed in spreading good genes, bruuuutall blackpill ngl
memes aside, i'm the best looking brother as of right now jfl. My younger brother is gonna be taller than me at 6'1 but that's really just it i'm 5'10
Idk why she doesn't like me, both of my brothers have albums of them when they were young
I probably had 3-4 pics taken in a time span of 14 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman, Marsiere214 and 3 others
You seem depressed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Averagecel, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
My mother abused me and treated me like shit so, I don't think i will ever experience 'pure love' and I don't think I will ever be able to love my own children either if I have them ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ShowerMaxxing, Gengar and 6 others

The motherpill is a brutal one to swallow.

You probably pass the looks threshold for your mother to care about you. Actually, I think I now know the reason why my mother doesn't treat me and has never treated me as well as my other siblings. I'm the darkest and most ethnic looking out of all of them, while my mother basically dotes on my eldest sister who's lightskin, and looks more Iranian, than she does curry. :feelswhy: jfl my own mother...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy and Biiyo03
huge respect for people who respect or love their parents (if the parents deserve it of course)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 5 others

The motherpill is a brutal one to swallow.

You probably pass the looks threshold for your mother to care about you. Actually, I think I now know the reason why my mother doesn't treat me and has never treated me as well as my other siblings. I'm the darkest and most ethnic looking out of all of them, while my mother basically dotes on my eldest sister who's lightskin, and looks more Iranian, than she does curry. :feelswhy: jfl my own mother...
Said it before... You're the biggest subhuman incel on this forum. You should rope asap, boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6403
Man if i ever got rich first thing ill do is stop them from working both my mom and my dad who are 50 and 63 years old are still working while im over here like some cuck

good parents deserve anything ngl and i feel bad for everyone here that didnt experience that i pray that u will have the love u deserve. ❤️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Marsiere214, ThatDjangoWalk and 3 others
Said it before... Your the biggest subhuman incel on this forum. You should rope asap, boyo.
Nah, I'll just lightskinmaxx and surgerymaxx tbh.

Man if i ever got rich first thing ill do is stop them from working both my mom and my dad who are 50 and 63 years old are still working while im over here like some cuck

good parents deserve anything ngl and i feel bad for everyone here that didnt experience that i pray that u will have the love u deserve. ❤️
Exactly, i want my family to be proud of me as well

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ThatDjangoWalk, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
This is cope most mothers subconsciously hate their children and want them to fail

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
reason 99% of incels haven't roped yet. me included

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gengar, Deleted member 14470 and 2 others
not everyone is as lucky

just be a good med student and discover a way to stop dna damage and human aging. do it for the ones you love

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lutte
@CupOfCoffee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CupOfCoffee and Baldingman1998
Yeah, i don't have any brothers or sisters, just my family. I only have one friend. Thats it, if my family is gone there will be none on earth thay loves me unconditionally anymore
but i love you ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and TsarTsar444
i dn rd read nvm

It's always been you, mommy :lul:

Can't relate, I never felt any parental love.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
tell that to a mfer with an oedipus complex (pun absolutely intended btw)

wow i cant believe im reading this pietropost from you, its been a long time

I want to adopt @Marsiere214 shes so cute

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
having a good family is truly biggest blessing especially a loving mom

Better to die after her, so she won't suffer both the death of her parents and that of her children.
this is my plan tbh, if im not satisfied with my life after 45
they will probably not live to see me after that, and i want to have kids, but the best time to have em is in your 20s, even as a man, so your parents can see em grow
theres no point now, for me, when i know they wont make it to see em grow

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Sam
Same here man.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444