No matter how different you think a girl is, chad will always get her

W

wollet2

Kraken
There are chads for all types and subtypes of girls and they will get them

A sure thing ive learned over the years.

If you cant compete with a chad its better to be in an open relationship

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Chads will get all girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
H20
Water
Mizu
Água

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
chad is universally appealing to all girls. any girl can pretend that they prefer some alt punk weirdo boyfriend, but that's because of social pressures to conform to a certain in group. remove all social pressures and she'll be sharing white jock chad's dick with all of her friends and sisters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and aBetterMii
Please shut up I don’t need this pain I’m feeling right now. It’s crazy man she showed me such a human side to her and then the next day she turns into an absolute psycho over what I presume is a comparison in DICK SIZE.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 1 other person
chad is universally appealing to all girls. any girl can pretend that they prefer some alt punk weirdo boyfriend, but that's because of social pressures to conform to a certain in group. remove all social pressures and she'll be sharing white jock chad's dick with all of her friends and sisters
Yes people are so fucking weak when it comes to conformity that’s probably one of the reasons why she left. Bitch was in love with me but everyone wanted to clown her cause hurr durr “that Asian nigga?”

They are with alt punk ugly bf until they meet alt punk chad

• +1
Yes people are so fucking weak when it comes to conformity that’s probably one of the reasons why she left. Bitch was in love with me but everyone wanted to clown her cause hurr durr “that Asian nigga?”
she left because you're small and asian. you need to be a large white jock. work on that

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
she left because you're small and asian. you need to be a large white jock. work on that
I’d rather work on getting bigger while I’m WITH her than away for obvious reasons.

They are with alt punk ugly bf until they meet alt punk chad
Yeah this one girl like that seemed interested in me romantically but then one day just totally switched up must have found chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and wollet2
Yeah this one girl like that seemed interested in me romantically but then one day just totally switched up must have found chad
You are close to chad territory so she may got bored or found different chad

Actually idk. Life is brutal and bad

Last edited:
  • So Sad