No matter how good looking and/or tall you are a girl will test you to see if she can be replaced

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Just because you’re good looking and/or tall doesn’t mean you have readily options at hand.

Obviously subconsciously a woman can tell if a man’s genes are attractive to many different women but she wants to know if you have any at standby.

You MUST show her other women are in your life whether it be through mutual friends, texting, or EX’s.

NEVER show a woman you like that you have 0 back up plans available in your area.

She will abuse you and torture you if you have no other women to go to even if you’re a Chad.

Treat the woman the way she treats you and you’ll begin to be worshipped by her if she actually finds you attractive. This is where the “bad boy” stereotype originates.

Looks ≠ always = options

But options always = looks

TLDR: Women love attractive men that they can not control

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Allornothing, p0lishsubhuman and 9 others
Nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dimorphism and Narcissus🥀
Another day another redpill thread

• +1
Reactions: Obito, dimorphism and FacialStructure404
Another day another redpill thread
That’s not red pilled. I literally was worshipped by my gf in the beginning when we worked together. Then she got a new job and I folded by accusing her of cheating everyday. Then she’s realized I had no back up plans available and started making me jealous on purpose. Once I stopped calling her all the time, she folded and acted normal again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, murdah, shalomnigga and 2 others
No she won't.
If you are really good looking and she's into you she will be very submissive.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Obito and dimorphism
No she won't.
If you are really good looking and she's into you she will be very submissive.
She was submissive to me for the first 3 months. Then she changed once I was clingy.

You actually don't need to have other options.
If she starts displaying that behaviour you just say fuck off and never speak to her again.
Very simple

dnr

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
You actually don't need to have other options.
If she starts displaying that behaviour you just say fuck off and never speak to her again.
Very simple
It’s hard to do when she IS your only nearby option.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mentally ill scamza thread

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Bro my female cousin came over recently and I haven’t seen her for years she knew me when I was incel basically pre .org

Like one of the first things she asks me (btw she’s 17) is about if I had a girffriend. And I told her I fuck a new girl every 3 days (larp btw, well not really it happened but I’ve been on a 1 week dry streak) and like her mood shifted to being happy idk. Jfl at women like she respected me for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and murdah
Treat the woman the way she treats you and you’ll begin to be worshipped by her if she actually finds you attractive. This is where the “bad boy” stereotype originates.
nigga what if she teats u like a king and simps for u?

Just because you’re good looking and/or tall doesn’t mean you have readily options at hand.

Obviously subconsciously a woman can tell if a man’s genes are attractive to many different women but she wants to know if you have any at standby.

You MUST show her other women are in your life whether it be through mutual friends, texting, or EX’s.

NEVER show a woman you like that you have 0 back up plans available in your area.

She will abuse you and torture you if you have no other women to go to even if you’re a Chad.

Looks ≠ always = options

But options always = looks

TLDR: Women love attractive men that they can not control
Depends how manipulative you are

nigga what if she teats u like a king and simps for u?
What I mean is if she worships you off rip, you don’t have to be an asshole.

But if she doesn’t worship you, doesn’t text you 24/7, and doesn’t want to fuck all the time, that’s when you show the bitch she can be replaced by ignoring her and making them jealous.

She was submissive to me for the first 3 months. Then she changed once I was clingy.
You don't have to show her you have other options to not be clingy.

Just get hobbies. Join a sports team. Go out and meet people. Get some gamer friends online. There are lots of options, just don't make her your sole source of happiness.

And never let yourself go physically.