NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT I CAN’T GAIN WIEGHT

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Does anyone else have this problem? My metabolism is Usain Bolt on steroids. No matter how much I eat I can barely gain weight. Is there anything I can do about this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Anubis, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Then you’re not eating enough. Drink straight olive oil and you’ll gain easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anubis, Deleted member 6867, Incoming and 4 others
Post body pic, most likely gaining fat while losing muscle

Then you’re not eating enough. Drink straight olive oil and you’ll gain easy.
I think there is something definitely wrong with me. I know i’m not eating enough however I eat a little because I usually get full very quickly or vomit if I eat too much.

what is it like breaking thermodynamics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, zazzle, Bird Bluebird and 9 others
You think you are eating enough but you are not. Drink a lot of water Expand your stomach, Eat 8 meals a day low fiber & go off on MK677

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and the_german2003
lol thats just cope, if you are eating enough you will gain weight fast metabolism or not. you are overestimating how much you actually eat but if you calorie count you will see thats it not that much.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 4209
If you are eating too much (which i think is bullshit) and not gaining weight, then you have to generate a lot of heat to burn those calories.

I had many friends that were saying this nonsense. I used to measure their daily calories and it always turned out that they were not eating too much. Their daily calories bilanse was about my single lunch, so fuck off dude.

AND NO, 1 EXTRA PIZZA PER WEEK DON'T MEAN THAT YOU ARE EATING TOO MUCH FFS.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Luke LLL, the_german2003 and 1 other person
tf is your username, everyone here suspects that you're the fbi

Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, GordonFreeman and Shrek2OnDvD
Eat cheesecake and hamburger helper and drink olive oil like someone suggested above. These are the most calorie dense foods in the world for their volume. I guarantee you'll gain weight fast.

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003 and Deleted member 4209
Eat cheesecake and hamburger helper and drink olive oil like someone suggested above. These are the most calorie dense foods in the world for their volume. I guarantee you'll gain weight fast.
Expensive bruh

Not possible. Take note of how many calories you're consuming daily when compared to how much to burn. There are plenty of resources online to help you with that. If you want to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time, try drinking a gallon of milk a day in addition to regular meals, That's easily over 3500 calories no matter how little you eat.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
u r overestimating what u eat, take a food journal and write down the calories i guarantee it is a lower amount than u think

Eat more then. Don't be a bitch. Eat 8 meals a day. Make your solid foods into smoothies like old people of you have to. Do minimal activity and eat alot more.

Eat cheesecake and hamburger
Legit advice for a greycel from his redish chad brother lmao
just inflammationmaxx greycel you'll be fine

Last edited:
Get your shit together. Have a regular sleep schedule and eat at the same time everyday. I bet you sleep late and wake up at noon.
Try to slowly increase the amount of food you are eating, gorging like a fat fuck will make you hate food even more.
Cheers

Just count calories stoopid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Ice Cream is good for weight gain.

A pint of ben and jerrys has like 1000+ calories. Srs.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Ragefuel from the other perspective where I'm always hungry trying to lose weight.

Another guy claiming he eats sooooooo much yet can't gain weight. Guess what you're not eating nearly as much as you think you are, actually count your calories for a day and you'll see

t. someone who worked hard to gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and GordonFreeman
It's impossible to not gain weight if you keep eating. Chances are, you actually aren't consuming 10,000+ calories daily yet. Do that, and then come back in a month

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I guarantee you aren’t eating even half as much as you ought to be. When I was an ectomorph in my early teens I got nicknamed greedy boy and the general statement rather than it be phrased as a question “Still EATING?”, my grandfather once said to me “you’re a nice boy but by Christ you can eat, it’s cheaper to keep a photo of you”

If no one is making a fuss about it, you aren’t eating enough.

• +1
Every ecto goes through this, I did. Just keep lifting and training bro, you’ll get there.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
You think you're eating a lot, but you actually don't
Drink a gallon of melted ice cream every day and tell me you can't gain weight

My mate also says he rates like crazy and only gains little to no weight but after watching him I can definitely he is eating like 1800 Kcals a day...

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Post your diet

one word, actually two words

CHOCOLATE MILK

how much do u need to drink? {ALL OF IT}

Every ecto goes through this, I did. Just keep lifting and training bro, you’ll get there.
This.
As an ecto you have to work out and your appetite will increase alongside, there's no other way to gain mass except muscle

• +1
yes bro i just take a shot of olive oil ngl

Does anyone else have this problem? My metabolism is Usain Bolt on steroids. No matter how much I eat I can barely gain weight. Is there anything I can do about this?
Malabsorption

you don't have a fast metabolism lmfaooo, you either don't know how to count calories or have indigestion and shit everything out, thats not how metabolism works moron