No matter what i do, a small skull ruins me (racemixxing smoker mother that didn't feed me)

you can measure by taking a meter (those two meter long foldable measurement devices) and if the joints are stiff enough you can abuse it to measure all distances. Then you take a second ruler and measure the obtained distances. Not sure if I explained it well enough lol
Nah too much for me bro, i'll leave it, thanks tho, many more copes to be had before i need to start justifying that buximollary or whatever you call it

jfl, obviously you're larping or you actually have a completely malformed skull

0.3 - 0.6 cm below average wouldn't be nearly enough to warrant this insult, especially considering you're around average height too.

you probably have a massive bulbous underdeveloped doliocephalic subhuman skull. that's the issue - not the circumference.
this. severe recession can give the illusion of a tiny skull. with enough forward growth even a small skull looks robust and masculine

You aren't alone I have small skull too (57cm)

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
You aren't alone I have small skull too (57cm)
Strange because between you and me
I brainmogged my harassers and had one of the highest iqs in my school year. Not that i like to talk or brag about that kind of thing, i just point it out as a strange joke, given i had one of the smallest skulls.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and HighIQcel
- No respect at work
- Bullied all through school and called 'peanut' (literally)
- Laughed at when i cut my hair short
- Look ridiculous with big hair making my small head more noticeable

22" It never began
bro just don't give a fuck about what those assholes Say and they will stop fucking with u

• +1
bro just don't give a fuck about what those assholes Say and they will stop fucking with u
This was 15+ years ago and instead of standing up for myself, i turned all the hatred inwards and probably stunted my growth even further due to self rage.
But thanks, maybe next time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, HighIQcel and Deleted member 7506
Damn i just spend 6 hours reading skullcel threads that offered no further information

Guess i'm never doing that again
The misadventures of a greycel

Just grow fucking medium hair

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and RaciallyAndrogynous
Yes i am doing that
It still doesn't make up for the years (near decade) of harassment that i received from having a small skull
I am dealing with that the best i can okay

Pics

• +1
I'm not comfortable with that right now, but eventually yes i will have to do that to get more specific advice, for now, this is just about general skullmaxing advice which can be applied to anyone < 22"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Jfl at peanut

I would prolly named you beetlejuice

giphy.gif

• JFL
I am also a skullcel but i cope with long hair and it doesnt look that small tbh..
But i have decent forward growth maybe thats why tbh

• +1
How "tall" ist your head? From the chin to the top?

But now you don't get any respect at work? So basically people still notice your small skull?
Yes pretty much, they won't say it now, but skullpill 101 is that there is no threat or intimidation as a male with a small skull.

• +1
I am also a skullcel but i cope with long hair and it doesnt look that small tbh..
But i have decent forward growth maybe thats why tbh
Yeah, i'm combined with recessed jaw and no chin as is standard for skullcels
Forward growth is a must for a small skull, but if you are even in the same room as bigskulls you are going to have zero charisma and presence
I always wondered why as a teen i was made to sit with/talk to the girls and i never had male friends
Now i know why
Thanks guys

I think you are fine

robust femoid advice, thank you greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and HighIQcel
robust femoid advice, thank you greycel
I should have raged when it mattered, now i am just an impotent oldcel traumatised by my past weakness with no possible redemption
Who do i fight now that outright humiliation is no longer a tactic of adult bullies?
I fight the demons in my head

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, GarixTheChad and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
LOL
same though
my bitch of a mother had me in her 40s when she was smoking meth and getting filled up by random spics. there is no cope for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath
22 inches is fine dw

But maybe I'm coping since I'm 22"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Mouthbreath
Ready for another Skullpill my dear friends

Look at the archetypal bully, notice anything in particular?

Attachments

• bullyskullmog.jpg
    bullyskullmog.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
  • bullyskullmog2.png
    bullyskullmog2.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 11
  • bullyskullmog3.jpg
    bullyskullmog3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
Normal skull size on a manlet is acceptable. Skullcel + manlet would be unacceptable.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 18.25.17.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 18.25.17.png
    620 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 18.25.27.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 18.25.27.png
    589.3 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
22 inches is fine dw

But maybe I'm coping since I'm 22"
Better have a longhead with that smallskull if you want to cope correctly. 20cm+ top-down

Ever noticed how supervillians have extremely small skulls? This must come from the trope of small skulled males being conniving and untrustworthy.

IMG 20200728 130315
IMG 20200728 130358

• Woah
Bonus round of Baldwin skull mogging

The skullpill has ruined by ability to enjoy films btw

IMG 20200728 130431

- No respect at work
- Bullied all through school and called 'peanut' (literally)
- Laughed at when i cut my hair short
- Look ridiculous with big hair making my small head more noticeable

22" It never began
u need to blast HGH asap

• +1
Damn i just spend 6 hours reading skullcel threads that offered no further information

Guess i'm never doing that again
The misadventures of a greycel

let me know what you think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and RaciallyAndrogynous
I'm an oldcel though, my skull plates have settled have they not?
skulls keep growing even in to peoples 30s (look at joe rogan) try to research th fk out of it since hgh is a double edged sword and it can cause death of beta cells leading to type 2 diabetes

• +1
skulls keep growing even in to peoples 30s (look at joe rogan) try to research th fk out of it since hgh is a double edged sword and it can cause death of beta cells leading to type 2 diabetes
Yeah, i'd rather ohwellmax than get diabetes to be honest, but i'll look into it at least a little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Over for starvedcels.

(My mom had me at 44 with a chad, and I suspect she drank or smoked tons while pregnant. I often wonder how I would have turned out under better conditions)

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Doubt bro, have you experienced such abuse before?
To a level that you realised no matter what you do, you will never mog another male in your life, no matter the gym, jaw, and even worse, neck
It's truly disturbing
Just look at any pictures of tall guys with small skulls
the skullpill is one of the easiest to accept, you just need to glance at a picture very quickly to see how it is a sign of weakness.
Like the neckpill on steriods
I have 21 Inch skull. I constantly get mogged physically but there are ways to fix it to become more normal looking. Getting treated disrespectfully is an issue with you personality and not being dominant. I suffer a lot from this but when I'm drunk and more confident, this problem doesn't exist, because you're more dominant. The things I do is neck training, chewing daily, hard mewing, gymmaxxing whilst mewing. I have measured my skull after doing this and have increased it temporarily by an inch. I assume blood flow and pumped temporal muscles. also mewing/chewing/neck training whilst mewing will widen your jaw, which is much more aesthetic than a fat skull. It's a tough pill and I'm still struggling to swallow but there are some things in your control and some things that aren't, focus all of your energy on the things within your control.

I have 21 Inch skull. I constantly get mogged physically but there are ways to fix it to become more normal looking. Getting treated disrespectfully is an issue with you personality and not being dominant. I suffer a lot from this but when I'm drunk and more confident, this problem doesn't exist, because you're more dominant. The things I do is neck training, chewing daily, hard mewing, gymmaxxing whilst mewing. I have measured my skull after doing this and have increased it temporarily by an inch. I assume blood flow and pumped temporal muscles. also mewing/chewing/neck training whilst mewing will widen your jaw, which is much more aesthetic than a fat skull. It's a tough pill and I'm still struggling to swallow but there are some things in your control and some things that aren't, focus all of your energy on the things within your control.
Show me a picture of a small skull next to a big skull, when the small skull guy mogs, i'll wait

23 inch skull minimum to be considered human.

Edit: Just measured in at 22.5. It's beyond over. Just another death sentence to add to my growing list of falios.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and HighIQcel
View attachment 602342

Edit: Just measured in at 22.5. It's beyond over. Just another death sentence to add to my growing list of falios.
I thought I had a small head but it's actually above 23 inches. 22.5 is Brutal. I still have a short erectus looking face though.

• +1
u need to blast HGH asap
I'm an oldcel and have no more growing to do, my skull is as solid as a marble at this point, with similar dimensions

View attachment 602342

There is no amount of cope available for a small skull, it is the ultimate failo, outside of being noticeably deformed and even then, there are surgeries

Atleast you aren't a neanderthal like me
IMG 20200819 220820  01

• So Sad
Also 💀 has no growth plates so it should grow with hgh