No more chasing women.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Time to looksmaxx harder and read more books. I want to focus on my youtube channel. Time flies so fast, so really I will just put all my time in looksmaxxing and things I like as hobbies other than chatting with women on my snapchat atm.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Yea but still use what u learned with the rejection to help in the future. Also link the channel, I forgot to sub

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Yea but still use what u learned with the rejection to help in the future. Also link the channel, I forgot to sub
www.youtube.com/Fatman0

I started to enjoy videos again and I just realised time goes so fast when I try to watch videos/movies/read comics or books I don't even have the time for a girlfriend. Maybe gonna bulk up and get one in the summer.

Chatting with foids you don't fuck regularly is so cuckish tbh, relatives don't count ofc

"Just focus on yourself bro and women will come to you bro"
Cope.

It is good to focus on other things besides girls, but keep looksmaxxing and asking girls out. Don't reject them completely.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
"Just focus on yourself bro and women will come to you bro"
Cope.

It is good to focus on other things besides girls, but keep looksmaxxing and asking girls out. Don't reject them completely.
I actualyl just noticed most issue is most women I ask out have boyfriends. And Im not just coping by rejection, they actually have BOYFRIENDS. Good ones are taken lol

I actualyl just noticed most issue is most women I ask out have boyfriends. And Im not just coping by rejection, they actually have BOYFRIENDS. Good ones are taken lol
She woulda left if u were chad :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611