• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 23558, BoredPrince and 2 others
20230815 144925
20230815 144805
20230815 144738

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, SurgeryEnjoyer, RAMU KAKA and 15 others
yeah the decision of @Alexanderr is so stupid but i don't care in my thread i always find people with no brains

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Mr. President and 5 others
@Alexanderr keep you busy with important things fucking jew

best .org user

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, SurgeryEnjoyer, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
@Alexanderr you fucker

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and czwarty
This is you level of intelligence in 1180 replies you aren’t able lol
if everyone who tries to explain it to you fails at making you understand it, maybe means you are the problem

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and BoredPrince
if everyone who tries to explain it to you fails at making you understand it, maybe means you are the problem
because they say "features compliments each other" this messes with my brain.
could you explain it to me in dm for once and forever and we'll finish it. but I don't know why you don't answer me anymore

because they say "features compliments each other" this messes with my brain.
could you explain it to me in dm for once and forever and we'll finish it. but I don't know why you don't answer me anymore
I just had you on ignore after you told me to kill myself.

I don't want to because it will end up the same way as before, the supposedly definitive answer will turn into another 5 pages of thread

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
@william2605 was on a mission to find the secret of chico good looks, but @Alexanderr wants to keep it all for himself

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I just had you on ignore after you told me to kill myself.

I don't want to because it will end up the same way as before, the supposedly definitive answer will turn into another 5 pages of thread
I apologized because you had been ignoring me for 5 days and this word escaped me, believe me.
I swear if you write me a detailed page we won't go further no more than one page

• JFL
I apologized because you had been ignoring me for 5 days and this word escaped me, believe me.
I swear if you write me a detailed page we won't go further no more than one page
What's the secret of opry harmony though? Let's make this thread the official Explaining Psl Gods Harmony
@christian2710

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Debetro
By now forget about me ok? I'm not in a situation to do it

are guys really walking around and showing girls pics of guys, asking them for opinion/ratings

i could never wrap my mind around that

extremely autistic and pointless

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
The guy even had a convo with me that turned way too long, with him being unsatisfied at the end. What he's doing to users here is borderline repeated harassment.
Just understand since all are retarded
If all don’t explain it why the forum exists?

Never fapped to Chico anyway

The guy even had a convo with me that turned way too long, with him being unsatisfied at the end. What he's doing to users here is borderline repeated harassment.
the explanation of @Debetro makes sense, in fact, for a period I didn't post anymore,but I still have doubts about what? I promised that if he clarifies this, I won't do anything more

the explanation of @Debetro makes sense, in fact, for a period I didn't post anymore,but I still have doubts about what? I promised that if he clarifies this, I won't do anything more
OK Wilma

• JFL
let him keep making them he's a good user

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Dude is unable to grasp a simple concept after multiple months and thousands replies of direct feedback

Legit 40 iq, never seen someone being unable to comprehend something this slow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, SurgeryEnjoyer, User49 and 1 other person
Thank god jfl

IMG 0129

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, garoupilled_, User49 and 1 other person
@william2605 to answer your question

He’s overrated. That’s it.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
glad he’s gone imagine obsessing so hard over a single man
I'll miss him. He manages to get tens of replies to every thread he makes even if it's the same every single time

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and User49
Dude is unable to grasp a simple concept after multiple months and thousands replies of direct feedback

Legit 40 iq, never seen someone being unable to comprehend something this slow
obviously if everyone says something different my brain dies? talk to him @Debetro and you will see that he will tell you something totally different from what you say about chico

obviously if everyone says something different my brain dies? talk to him @Debetro and you will see that he will tell you something totally different from what you say about chico
I think we kind of made a point in other thread where we both agree

I think we kind of made a point in other thread where we both agree
and can I ask you the favor of sending me the DM a summary and we'll finish it?
I will make just a stable opinion

and can I ask you the favor of sending me the DM a summary and we'll finish it?
I will make just a stable opinion
Please wait till I make the move and PM you, ok? Otherwise you will just catch me in not at all good circunstances for talking

• +1
Reactions: william2605
Please wait till I make the move and PM you, ok? Otherwise you will just catch me in not at all good circunstances for talking
Ok I wait you no problem👍🏽

For him chico doesn’t have so good features bro
Take into account that Chico being the best looking is not an universal fact, some people like you consider so but not all, it's not entirely objective. And in PM I think I mentioned that Chico doesn't have any top #1 feature, but since they are in general all good / very good with a lack of any big failo, he's good looking
Ok I wait you no problem👍🏽
👍

Take into account that Chico being the best looking is not an universal fact, some people like you consider so but not all, it's not entirely objective. And in PM I think I mentioned that Chico doesn't have any top #1 feature, but since they are in general all good / very good with a lack of any big failo, he's good looking
yes but every time i show you someone you say that chico is better because its features are better like face shape
eye area etc
is this objective ?

yes but every time i show you someone you say that chico is better because its features are better like face shape
eye area etc
is this objective ?
Good question, not 100% objective, but in the case of the tiktokers you posted before, it can be agreed by most that Chico and his features are better looking than them. When discussing two very good looking people, then the objectivity reduces and makes it harder to make a stable claim between the different sides.

Good question, not 100% objective, but in the case of the tiktokers you posted before, it can be agreed by most that Chico and his features are better looking than them. When discussing two very good looking people, then the objectivity reduces and makes it harder to make a stable claim between the different sides.
Of course, one feature is better than another.
beauty is not subjective I think that when you talk about chico it is all objective that it has bilogically better features. anyway we will talk about it in PM

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Of course, one feature is better than another.
beauty is not subjective I think that when you talk about chico it is all objective that it has bilogically better features. anyway we will talk about it in PM
William can I ask honestly why you care so much? Are you trying to hardmax and look like him?

Hi man if you want I’m on