no more energy left to be angry

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
decided to go out to the mall at around 9 pm to make myself feel better and get some ice cream, when i was going from one building to the other (it was connected by a bridge outside) i saw a stacy sitting on her chad bfs lap while they were laughing and cuddling.

Usually i would cuss under my breath and say some bitter thing as a cope in that scenario, but i couldn’t even do that. I have no energy for anything anymore

BP will chew you up and rape your lifeless carcass.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, 160cmcurry and 5 others
:feelswhy:

Attachments

• VID_27410430_153200_191.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices
I'm sorry man, you ain't alone on ts shit, I hope you will find a gf, or find love, or atp, find overall happiness

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and i hear voices
I'm sorry man, you ain't alone on ts shit, I hope you will find a gf, or find love, or atp, find overall happiness
thanks, i want to move to the mountains and live my life alone, die in peace without having to worry about how over it is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and PeakIncels
#Emasculated

• So Sad
thanks, i want to move to the mountains and live my life alone, die in peace without having to worry about how over it is
Same, i don't even care if I'm a sub5 or a truecel or whatever the fuck, atp i Just want to find a way to live in peace and not think about a faggot doing better than me or a chad fucking someone while I'm rotting here

life ain't fair

• +1
cuddling is gay af and cringe i dont want to do any of that gay shit with a woman let alone in public

just let me bust my nut and fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
cuddling is gay af and cringe i dont want to do any of that gay shit with a woman let alone in public

just let me bust my nut and fuck off.
dnr loveless nigger

• +1
Reactions: User28823
dnr loveless nigger
decided to go out to the mall at around 9 pm to make myself feel better and get some ice cream, when i was going from one building to the other (it was connected by a bridge outside) i saw a stacy sitting on her chad bfs lap while they were laughing and cuddling.

Usually i would cuss under my breath and say some bitter thing as a cope in that scenario, but i couldn’t even do that. I have no energy for anything anymore

BP will chew you up and rape your lifeless carcass.

• JFL
bro

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
Why are u so depressed bud a girlfriend won’t help u

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and i hear voices
Why are u so depressed bud a girlfriend won’t help u
ive never been loved, genuinely. my parents didn’t even want me, my mom told me she contemplated aborting me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997 and watah