No more whitepills now brutal blackpills - BRUTAL NT GENETICS PILL

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I have come to the conclusion that users on this site think I am some whitepilled/bluepilled guy who gives everyone hope and tells people realistic things. I am tired of this image, I will now spit some blackpills to counteract my current image.

Most guys on this site will never ascend to chad, if you are HTN facially, tall, white and gymcelled and not slaying. I'm afraid to say it's not your looks holding you back, it's your autism and lack of social skills. The thing is right, one can cope and say "I can just work on my social skills so I won't be autistic :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

Look buddyboyo, with your stats you are being given CONSTANT POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT, something which NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT GET. Even with all the positive support in the world, you are still socially stunted. HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SOLVE YOUR ISSUES?

Incels and ugly people alike have GOOD REASON to be socially inept, they are bombarded with negative stimuli, and hence it makes sense they are socially retarded. If you are constantly put down for being ugly, you will naturally associate people with negative feelings, unironically like pavlov's abused dogs. And thus avoid people at all costs. Look at me for example, I have been TREATED LIKE PURE SHIT by white women in my adult life. The only reason I am not fully unhinged and crazy is because I was fortunate enough to have been popular during my teenage years, had girls crushing on me and have had the odd girl interested in me every now and then. EVEN THEN I STILL ASSOCIATE SOME LEVEL OF NEGATIVITY TO WHITE WOMEN, in comparison south asian women have been generally okay to me. Even if they weren't sexually interested in me, very few were rude or disrespectful, hence I hold little to no negative connotations around them - UNLESS THEY ARE MUSLIM HOEJABIS BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.

>But I'm not HTN FACIALLY

JFL. Just being tall, white and gymcelled makes you VERY ATTRACTIVE to women. Trust me, if you are like 5'10 and white, not subhuman facially, your problems aren't looks. It's your poor social skills, simple as. You're just too high inhib/retarded/don't have friends to visit a bar/club and pull some MTB. Majority of retards on this site truly want to ONLY SLAY THROUGH OLD - WHICH IS A NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TASK FOR MOST. It's over for you if you can't even make eye contact with girls and say what you want.

AS FOR MY ETHNIC BROTHERS AND MANLETS ALIKE

Boyos, we have known FROM DAY ONE how fucked we were. We never had the LUXURY of the bluepill :bluepill::bluepill: like the whites/lanklets on this site. We've known through media representation, memes and jokes alike, how DESPISED WE ARE. If you are ethnic forget OLD, clubs/bars/irl is your only real avenue - AND EVEN THEN YOU ARE FUCKED BECAUSE SOME MCLOVIN JBW WILL STILL GET MORE FEMALE ATTENTION. You need to realise this my ethnic brothers. Ask yourself "how easy is it to get a girl of my race?" if the answer is "fairly easy, or at least a LOT EASIER THAN WHITE WOMEN", you need to realise that's same-race pill. NOW IMAGINE, WHITE GUYS ARE CONSTANTLY EXPERIENCING THIS HALO LOL, AND THEN BECAUSE OF PRE-SELECTION HALO, THEY ARE FURTHER HALOED. THE GAME IS SO RIGGED LOL!

Copers on this site will say "BUT I AM PAK ARYAN!", trust me ahmed, when the girls smell your turmeric ass they will know you are a dirty curry and instantly RECOIL.

FOR MY MANLETS

Boyos trust me on this one. But a nightclub dancefloor is not your friend. Nightclub dancefloor is all about presence. A 5'8 HTN, is getting less pussy than a 6'3 LTN in a nightclub. Manlets MUST be jacked, I have seen manlets do well BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS JACKED AND LOW INHIB - SOMETHING WHICH THE MAJORITY OF THIS SITE IS NOT. Being a keyboard warrior who insults women online, posts gore, or some edgy bullshit is not low inhib. IT'S JUST DUMB. Manlets have a terrible fate, we are never seen as actual men, always kids/children. Women will never take us seriously and even if we hold frame, they will shit-test the fuck out of us to the point where the very act of speaking to a woman is a big task.

Manlet + Ethnic + non-NT = death sentence

SOME BRUTAL EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD AS A 5'5 CURRY WHO IS NT AND LOOKS NT

• When I was in a club and my friends were dancing with random girls in a circle, and EVERY SINGLE GIRL MOVED AWAY FROM ME - I FELT LIKE MOSES SPLITTING THE RED SEA
  • When I bumped into a girl on the dancefloor of a club, she turned around and said eww
  • When girls would be bummed out if they had to work with me in group projects at school (tbf back then I barely took care of myself)
  • When a girl who was in the group I went clubbing with asked why I was so short
  • Being told to compare heights with girls and them mocking me for being shorter than them
  • When I cold approached a random woman complimenting her shoes and she literally looked terrified and speed walked away from me
  • When people CONSTANTLY think my younger bro is my older bro - HE LITERALLY HEIGHTMOGS ME AND IS AN ACCEPTABLE HEIGHT
  • When a co-worker of mine went up to a girl and asked if she liked short guys, she turned around, looked at me and said "eww" - I DID NOT EVEN ASK HER OUT, NOR EXPRESS INTEREST IN HER. THAT COWORKER WAS JUST A CUNT.
  • I was almost robbed too, these 2 white guys took my hat off me. I snatched my hat back, they pushed me. I walked off and they laughed. This was before the days I trained tbh. I still remember their faces and am currently seeking revenge to this day.

Have I had good experiences before? Yes. But trust me on this one. I am barely scratching the list of brutal experiences I have had. I've faced literal racial abuse/slurs from white women, been made fun of for being brown by random guys in a white van, have had people at work avoid ever speaking to me - only the other pajeets were interested in speaking to me (they made a VERY SMALL MINORITY OF WORKERS), when having friendly chit-chat with female colleagues they see me as an equal - whereas with other men they acknowledge them as superior/dominant.

YET I HAVE NOT FULLY LOST MY MIND LIKE MANY USERS. ANOTHER BRUTAL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NT GENETICS WHICH GIVE YOU A RESISTANT MIND THEN YOU WILL BE FUCKED. I HAVE HAD TO CONDITION MY MIND WITH PHILOSOPHY + I AM LUCKY AND HAD GOOD CHILDHOOD AND FRIENDS + NT GENES.

tagging some guys
@Mogpogs @RecessedChinCel @Umbra @Zer0/∞ @thecel @inferiorpispot234 @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @curlyheadjames @Predeterminism @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @Tinydragon98 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 21062, ReadBooksEveryday and 33 others
@CFW432

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Survival of the fittest yakhi . The boy with the strong mind survives 😻😻😻✌️✌️✌️🙏🙏🙏🤟🤟🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙✨👆💊

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Sigmamale, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
you're neither manlet nor ethnic
stop frauding cunt, you'll never know what it's like to be in my shoes

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Solidcoin, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
you're neither manlet nor ethnic
stop frauding cunt, you'll never know what it's like to be in my shoes
I never LARP. I'm one of few users who keeps shit real.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ROTTING, Deleted member and 6 others
It's almost liberating that any ridiculously long post, I can just stop reading when I reach the sentence "this works if you're not SUBHUMAN facially..."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Daniel Plainview, capybara and 6 others
If @MakinItHappenReturn was still alive he'd be ashamed of his curry brothers droning doomer essays and tell you to; 'man the fuck up get LL bruv'

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It's almost liberating that any ridiculously long post, I can just stop reading when I reach the sentence "this works if you're not SUBHUMAN facially..."
Bro trust me, people who are subhuman facially are guys like @Curry Suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Curry Suicide and HerpDerpson
If @MakinItHappenReturn was still alive he'd be ashamed of his curry brothers droning doomer essays and tell you to; 'man the fuck up get LL bruv'
I'm too broke for LL atm and it is risky. I'm getting shoe lifts when I get paid

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Manlet :yes:
Ethnic :yes:
non-NT :yes:
death sentence :yes:
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quackspirations, Daniel Plainview, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Golgo13 and FailedNormieManlet
Damn dude those are some pretty brutal experiences. If u dont really like ur treatment in the UK u should consider moving to Canada bhai because the bigger cities have huge south asian or ethnic communities gaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadethnic101, Chadeep and 2 others
Damn dude those are some pretty brutal experiences. If u dont really like ur treatment in the UK u should consider moving to Canada bhai because the bigger cities have huge south asian or ethnic communities gaw
I thought this was normal to experience, but I am mistaken. I have almost been robbed before too because I was a manlet. These 2 white guys tried stealing my hat, and pushed me. I snatched my hat back, and walked off and they fkin laughed at me. This was before the days I had trained. I've had other brutal experiences too bro. I could honestly write a fucking entire essay/thesis on it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I have come to the conclusion that users on this site think I am some whitepilled/bluepilled guy who gives everyone hope and tells people realistic things. I am tired of this image, I will now spit some blackpills to counteract my current image.

Most guys on this site will never ascend to chad, if you are HTN facially, tall, white and gymcelled and not slaying. I'm afraid to say it's not your looks holding you back, it's your autism and lack of social skills. The thing is right, one can cope and say "I can just work on my social skills so I won't be autistic :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

Look buddyboyo, with your stats you are being given CONSTANT POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT, something which NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT GET. Even with all the positive support in the world, you are still socially stunted. HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SOLVE YOUR ISSUES?

Incels and ugly people alike have GOOD REASON to be socially inept, they are bombarded with negative stimuli, and hence it makes sense they are socially retarded. If you are constantly put down for being ugly, you will naturally associate people with negative feelings, unironically like pavlov's abused dogs. And thus avoid people at all costs. Look at me for example, I have been TREATED LIKE PURE SHIT by white women in my adult life. The only reason I am not fully unhinged and crazy is because I was fortunate enough to have been popular during my teenage years, had girls crushing on me and have had the odd girl interested in me every now and then. EVEN THEN I STILL ASSOCIATE SOME LEVEL OF NEGATIVITY TO WHITE WOMEN, in comparison south asian women have been generally okay to me. Even if they weren't sexually interested in me, very few were rude or disrespectful, hence I hold little to no negative connotations around them - UNLESS THEY ARE MUSLIM HOEJABIS BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.

JFL. Just being tall, white and gymcelled makes you VERY ATTRACTIVE to women. Trust me, if you are like 5'10 and white, not subhuman facially, your problems aren't looks. It's your poor social skills, simple as. You're just too high inhib/retarded/don't have friends to visit a bar/club and pull some MTB. Majority of retards on this site truly want to ONLY SLAY THROUGH OLD - WHICH IS A NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TASK FOR MOST. It's over for you if you can't even make eye contact with girls and say what you want.

Boyos, we have known FROM DAY ONE how fucked we were. We never had the LUXURY of the bluepill :bluepill::bluepill: like the whites/lanklets on this site. We've known through media representation, memes and jokes alike, how DESPISED WE ARE. If you are ethnic forget OLD, clubs/bars/irl is your only real avenue - AND EVEN THEN YOU ARE FUCKED BECAUSE SOME MCLOVIN JBW WILL STILL GET MORE FEMALE ATTENTION. You need to realise this my ethnic brothers. Ask yourself "how easy is it to get a girl of my race?" if the answer is "fairly easy, or at least a LOT EASIER THAN WHITE WOMEN", you need to realise that's same-race pill. NOW IMAGINE, WHITE GUYS ARE CONSTANTLY EXPERIENCING THIS HALO LOL, AND THEN BECAUSE OF PRE-SELECTION HALO, THEY ARE FURTHER HALOED. THE GAME IS SO RIGGED LOL!

Copers on this site will say "BUT I AM PAK ARYAN!", trust me ahmed, when the girls smell your turmeric ass they will know you are a dirty curry and instantly RECOIL.

FOR MY MANLETS

Boyos trust me on this one. But a nightclub dancefloor is not your friend. Nightclub dancefloor is all about presence. A 5'8 HTN, is getting less pussy than a 6'3 LTN in a nightclub. Manlets MUST be jacked, I have seen manlets do well BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS JACKED AND LOW INHIB - SOMETHING WHICH THE MAJORITY OF THIS SITE IS NOT. Being a keyboard warrior who insults women online, posts gore, or some edgy bullshit is not low inhib. IT'S JUST DUMB. Manlets have a terrible fate, we are never seen as actual men, always kids/children. Women will never take us seriously and even if we hold frame, they will shit-test the fuck out of us to the point where the very act of speaking to a woman is a big task.

• When I was in a club and my friends were dancing with random girls in a circle, and EVERY SINGLE GIRL MOVED AWAY FROM ME - I FELT LIKE MOSES SPLITTING THE RED SEA
  • When I bumped into a girl on the dancefloor of a club, she turned around and said eww
  • When girls would be bummed out if they had to work with me in group projects at school (tbf back then I barely took care of myself)
  • When a girl who was in the group I went clubbing with asked why I was so short
  • Being told to compare heights with girls and them mocking me for being shorter than them
  • When I cold approached a random woman complimenting her shoes and she literally looked terrified and speed walked away from me
  • When people CONSTANTLY think my younger bro is my older bro - HE LITERALLY HEIGHTMOGS ME AND IS AN ACCEPTABLE HEIGHT
  • When a co-worker of mine went up to a girl and asked if she liked short guys, she turned around, looked at me and said "eww" - I DID NOT EVEN ASK HER OUT, NOR EXPRESS INTEREST IN HER. THAT COWORKER WAS JUST A CUNT.

Have I had good experiences before? Yes. But trust me on this one. I am barely scratching the list of brutal experiences I have had. I've faced literal racial abuse/slurs from white women, been made fun of for being brown by random guys in a white van, have had people at work avoid ever speaking to me - only the other pajeets were interested in speaking to me (they made a VERY SMALL MINORITY OF WORKERS), when having friendly chit-chat with female colleagues they see me as an equal - whereas with other men they acknowledge them as superior/dominant.

YET I HAVE NOT FULLY LOST MY MIND LIKE MANY USERS. ANOTHER BRUTAL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NT GENETICS WHICH GIVE YOU A RESISTANT MIND THEN YOU WILL BE FUCKED. I HAVE HAD TO CONDITION MY MIND WITH PHILOSOPHY + I AM LUCKY AND HAD GOOD CHILDHOOD AND FRIENDS + NT GENES.

tagging some guys
@Mogpogs @RecessedChinCel @Umbra @Zer0/∞ @thecel @inferiorpispot234 @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @curlyheadjames @Predeterminism @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @Tinydragon98 @PrinceLuenLeoncur
This doesn’t effect me right

• +1
and London,.Birmingham, Manchester, leeds, Leicester, Nottingham dont? chota bhai still gonna get crowded out by chaddam and.chadpreet, even if they manlet 180cm like me lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet

Canadian Girls are Hot NGL.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
btw good thread, hes a balanced bhai hes first one who told me racepill exists in west and showed examples.

should make him a mod lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I thought this was normal to experience, but I am mistaken. I have almost been robbed before too because I was a manlet. These 2 white guys tried stealing my hat, and pushed me. I snatched my hat back, and walked off and they fkin laughed at me. This was before the days I had trained. I've had other brutal experiences too bro. I could honestly write a fucking entire essay/thesis on it.
Lmao that just reminded me of a brutal blackpill story. So back before i was doing online classes i had this Biology class and the teacher (a faggot btw) was talking about gender roles and he asked some foid to stand up from her desk and then told me to stand up as well and told the class that the foid being taller than me didnt mean i wasnt masculine.

THAT FAGGOT LITERALLY EMASCULATED ME AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT I WAS 5'3 BACK THEN NOW IM 5'6 WORST PART IS THAT FAGGOT TEACHER IS ONLY 5'7 IM LITERALLY HIS HEIGHT IN SHOES FUCK THAT LITTLE NIGGER. NOW THAT IVE READ UR POST IVE NOTICED HOW MUCH BLACKPILL EXPERIENCES IVE HAD WHAT THE FUCK
@Predeterminism @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, ROTTING, Daniel Plainview and 5 others

FOR MY MANLETS

• I was almost robbed too, these 2 white guys took my hat off me. I snatched my hat back, they pushed me. I walked off and they laughed. This was before the days I trained tbh. I still remember their faces and am currently seeking revenge to this day.

tagging some guys
Lifefuel!
2981819 20220711 175226

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RecessedChinCel, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
btw good thread, hes a balanced bhai hes first one who told me racepill exists in west and showed examples.

should make him a model lol
who bhai? currysuicide?
wtf?? u not confusing him with that other bengali manlet ??
Nah bro currysuicide lives in UK i'm p sure. He had his face leaked before too

@Curry Suicide what's your height

Lmao that just reminded me of a brutal blackpill story. So back before i was doing online classes i had this Biology class and the teacher (a faggot btw) was talking about gender roles and he asked some foid to stand up from her desk and then told me to stand up as well and told the class that the foid being taller than me didnt mean i wasnt masculine.

THAT FAGGOT LITERALLY EMASCULATED ME AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT I WAS 5'3 BACK THEN NOW IM 5'6 WORST PART IS THAT FAGGOT TEACHER IS ONLY 5'7 IM LITERALLY HIS HEIGHT IN SHOES FUCK THAT LITTLE NIGGER. NOW THAT IVE READ UR POST IVE NOTICED HOW MUCH BLACKPILL EXPERIENCES IVE HAD WHAT THE FUCK
brutal teacher.

do u at least have beast frame? I think chris.benoit was ur height

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet

Bhai this is why I like you. You keep it real, I like real niggas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • Love it
Sorry bro my mental health went downhill as i started becoming good looking
Now i'm above average looking + tall and mullato but high inhib and narcissistic
Until i get permanent inhibition stunting drugs its over for me

• So Sad

Jesus christ this is brutal

• +1
who bhai? currysuicide?

Nah bro currysuicide lives in UK i'm p sure. He had his face leaked before too

@Curry Suicide what's your height
I think suicide lives in Canada and is ugly dravidian Dalit pheno but big and jacked.

there is another uppity bengali with a hair trigger temper who is like ur height here

• JFL
sad shit and very relatable

this life is fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
brutal teacher.

do u at least have beast frame? I think chris.benoit was ur height
no my frame is really bad. I got my moms frame dude and shes 4'10 gaw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chinacurry and FailedNormieManlet
I think suicide lives in Canada and is ugly dravidian Dalit pheno but big and jacked.

there is another uppity bengali with a hair trigger temper who is like ur height here
You are thinking of @PrinterAndFaxMachin he lives in canada. I think he is like 173cm tho

• WTF
no my frame is really bad. I got my moms frame dude and shes 4'10 gaw
when I was in Manila in every situation I was like top 3 tallest, all.men are manlets except those with clear Spanish genes

• +1
Jesus christ this is brutal
If i was blackpilled during that time i wouldve went er on that nigger hes lucky i wasnt blackpilled that time because i have notging to lose fuck that nigger this isnt the only brutal blackpill experience ive had now that i think about it man

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard