No motivation after serious illness

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
28th of June I got infected with a serious virus by this little neighbor Asian nigger.

First 5 days I almost died. I had such a high body temperature that I passed out for 10 hours and couldn’t even make myself remedies to treat this illness. I was throwing up even after drinking water for 4 days.

Now I’m half way recovered but I still have a very low appetite and I can’t eat enough protein.

I feel like giving up gymmaxxing because of this. It’s been so hard and the worst illness in my life. How do I get motivation back?

Last edited:
claim serious ilness
he can't even say which one

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
Bro caught a cold 💀

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31934, .*my*., BoredPrince and 1 other person
brutal

• +1
Dumb niggers. Do you lose 15 pounds from a cold?
losing weight comes from not eating/drinking, not from the type of illness you have. it probably is a cold, you'll gain the weight back fast after it's gone, half of the weight loss is probably from being dehydrated.

• +1
losing weight comes from not eating/drinking, not from the type of illness you have. it probably is a cold, you'll gain the weight back fast after it's gone, half of the weight loss is probably from being dehydrated.
Extreme diarrhea and 0 appetite for a week.

10 days of -3000 calories daily because most days I ate zero = 10 lost pounds half of which is muscle

It’s gonna take me a month to get back to that and I’m already feeling like dogshit and don’t want to train.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23314
Extreme diarrhea and 0 appetite for a week.

10 days of -3000 calories daily because most days I ate zero = 10 lost pounds half of which is muscle

It’s gonna take me a month to get back to that and I’m already feeling like dogshit and don’t want to train.
yeah you probably had food poisoning, I had it and lost almost the same weight. just drink alot, you'll probably gain the weight back in 20~ days. It's inevitable to get sick, if that's really all it takes to ruin your gymaxxing journey, then you have a tough life ahead of you.

• +1
  • +1