No motivation due to no chance for normie job

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
Ive been neetcelling since 2020

Im almost 23 and still feel 15-18

I have no chance for nt job cuz my looks level is too low and im non verbal autist

I need cope with uni in begin with but im sub5 there and completely invisible (noone even stared at me and i studied 2 semesters; CS and marketing. Dropped both and now rotting at home every day). So fucking brutal shit man. Even if i pass uni i will be rotting in subhuman job for 1k jewros till death with foids who hate me and soyjacks everywhere. Such a disaster

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, edodalic29, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Ive been neetcelling since May 2013. Its been a rough 11 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever, GRAVEMAN and russiancelreturns
I need to make virtual income and Alex brownmaxx

Ive been neet for a few months mainly because i cant fucking even land a job , i got a certificate for it and everything , passed all the classes and still these jews think im too young or inexperienced for the job

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Ive been neet for a few months mainly because i cant fucking even land a job , i got a certificate for it and everything , passed all the classes and still these jews think im too young or inexperienced for the job
Boomers could get hired for wall Street straight out of highschool, it's over for our generation and will continue to get worse. They all hire Ethnics and pay them pennies. Jews need there sheckels Ig

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29