No motivation to go clubbing anymore

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
I was thinking I should go bar hopping to a couple places in NYC like pheebes, hotel chantel, etc this weekend (as these are the places I frequented in highschool) but became so unmotivated due to its high ethnic population.

I was just roaming around the city and saw so many abominations. Your average white guy is even a sweaty nw5 wagecuck or an abused dog transvestite. I felt chad tier because I didnt see a person taller than me except maybe 1-2 BBCs that dont even count because shit faces.

Good confidence boost, but the white flight in the city is so evident. Even in 2022 i could count on slaying a white girl 50% of the days I went out. Then 2023, the amount of white women kept dwindling and now it seems like they are all withered away.

NYC was the pinnacle of my slaying, almost as good as bouncermaxing. I would go completely sober and still have loads of fun now I cant stand the city. So sad how demographic change completely ruins all perceptions and crushes motivation to even go out.

If a hardcore PSLer convinced me to go out this weekend in NyC, maybe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, yue, normie tiktoker and 30 others
@6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 6ft4, 6PSLcel and 2 others

You fell off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, itzyaboyJJ, anthony111553 and 15 others
I was just roaming around the city and saw so many abominations. Your average white guy is even a sweaty nw5 wagecuck or an abused dog transvestite. I felt chad tier because I didnt see a person taller than me except maybe 1-2 BBCs that dont even count because shit faces.
Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 6PSLcel and truthhurts
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, ey88, tombradylover and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, lowtiernormiechad, scrunchables and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, 6PSLcel, truthhurts and 1 other person
I was thinking I should go bar hopping to a couple places in NYC like pheebes, hotel chantel, etc this weekend (as these are the places I frequented in highschool) but became so unmotivated due to its high ethnic population.

Good confidence boost, but the white flight in the city is so evident. Even in 2022 i could count on slaying a white girl 50% of the days I went out. Then 2023, the amount of white women kept dwindling and now it seems like they are all withered away.

NYC was the pinnacle of my slaying, almost as good as bouncermaxing. I would go completely sober and still have loads of fun now I cant stand the city. So sad how demographic change completely ruins all perceptions and crushes motivation to even go out.

Nigger

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, mrmogger2882, scrunchables and 3 others
nobody height mogged you when you had ur lifts in you mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, NateJacobs, nycjit and 9 others
I'm surprised you're east coast you struck me as more of a cali guy if that makes sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Clavicular and 6PSLcel
Unban @FrameMaxxxer u filthy bhenchod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia, Mewton, anthony111553 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ey88, tombradylover, 6PSLcel and 3 others
The 50+ reps you get on each clubbing post should be sufficient motivation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Mewton, DarkAscender and 7 others
Clubbing is a waste of time, once you slay a few mid tier roasties what’s the genuine the point?

I’d rather go to a pub jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, scrunchables and 6 others
I'd suggest getting an LTR with a cute stacy and moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing instead of this empty slaying lifestyle. Try to become famous and try to generate a good passive income source more than possible for you because you live in america. Join clubs, explore different avenues and develop your skills in college. Slaying random sluts isn't very fruitful in the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, mewingmaxxer, DarkAscender and 10 others
NYC has unironically become too expensive for whites.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Clavicular
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, deepfuckingvalue and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: marchesi
@ryuken @itzyaboyJJ @PointOfNoReturn @truthhurts @CopiumX @nathan @Gengar

Attachments

• 46715264-b516-4a4e-b470-de3d9ce93389.mov
    8.8 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, cromagnon, mrmogger2882 and 4 others
I'd suggest getting an LTR with a cute stacy and moneymaxxing and statusmaxxint instead of this empty slaying lifestyle. Try to become famous and try to generate a good passive income source more than possible for you because you live in america. Join clubs, explore different avenues and develop your skills in college. Slaying random sluts isn't very fruitful in the end
I wanna LTR max but look at this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Ethnicowski, greywind and Klasik616

Nigga the bird writing all that for @MoggerGaston to say dnrd

🦅🦅🦅 adonis
@MA_ascender @truthhurts @iloveboobs @alurmo @Jonas2k7 @Imretarded? @scrunchables @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, scrunchables, greywind and 4 others
I wanna LTR max but look at this

You need engage with the kind of social circle that will introduce you to LTR worthy women. You won't find a gf at a nightclub or a bar.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Clavicular and 1 other person
[IMG alt="kaligula567"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/76/76290.jpg?1725566272[/IMG]

kaligula567

joos gonna joo -🧑🏻‍🌾

Nigga the bird writing all that for @
MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston to say dnrd

🦅🦅🦅 adonis
@
MA_ascender
@MA_ascender @
truthhurts
@truthhurts @
iloveboobs
@iloveboobs @
alurmo
@alurmo @
Jonas2k7
@Jonas2k7 @
Imretarded?
@Imretarded? @
scrunchables
@scrunchables @
wishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and Clavicular
It will get worse i hope it does get worse for you

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

dnr fakecel stop coping and get under the knife

• +1
"going out" is for matrix slaves anyway

You'll see
You do realize i know exactly what your referring to, JFL if you thought i kept any roids in my dorm room and I have access to ur IP log so ik it was u now

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and mike21
You do realize i know exactly what your referring to, JFL if you thought i kept any roids in my dorm room and I have access to ur IP log so ik it was u now
Brain damage from bonesmashing Schizo 1

Nigga the bird writing all that for @MoggerGaston to say dnrd

🦅🦅🦅 adonis
@MA_ascender @truthhurts @iloveboobs @alurmo @Jonas2k7 @Imretarded? @scrunchables @wishIwasSalludon
the jeffrey clavicular has finally stopped being lustful

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567

How many bodies did it take until pussy felt so shit where it stopped motivating you from that by default?

How many bodies did it take until pussy felt so shit where it stopped motivating you from that by default?
After like 10, i dont even think about it anymore its just a routine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, thebuffdon690 and ChadL1te

Bro going to phoebes and Chantel as a college student is giga loser lol it’s filled with only high schoolers and other pedo men. Also phoebes is just a shit bar

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, scrunchables, Clavicular and 1 other person
Bro going to phoebes and Chantel as a college student is giga loser lol it’s filled with only high schoolers and other pedo men. Also phoebes is just a shit bar
I legit just said i only went there as a high schooler JFL, i mean i think its good to JBmax there

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Chadeep, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Pheebes lowkey kinda boring- I went there a handful of times when I was in NYC and it’s just a freshman/ high school bar at the end of the day. Not my favorite

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, scrunchables, ChadL1te and 1 other person

Yeah, there's a lot of shitskins there because they ship 20k a month there straight from the border.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, UrGirlsMcm and Clavicular

chad problems

Its post finasteride syndrome

• +1
yeah I can imagine it being extremely hard to motivate yourself to go out in a high ethnic population city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Chadeep, scrunchables and 1 other person
yeah I can imagine it being extremely hard to motivate yourself to go out in a high ethnic population city
Reply to my thread I tagged you on earlier

Even the whites here are insufferable, i need to move out of this country

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and finn899

Users who are viewing this thread

Back