No motivation to go clubbing anymore

I legit just said i only went there as a high schooler JFL, i mean i think its good to JBmax there
Yeah its easy game but but all poor slays. If you want numbers its a decent idea

Get a group of your boys and go get plastered at whiskey town its near Chantel and you'll have a fun time

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You should stay inside and play video games all day

Where would you even move to?
Holiday India GIF by Virgin Atlantic

I was thinking I should go bar hopping to a couple places in NYC like pheebes, hotel chantel, etc this weekend (as these are the places I frequented in highschool) but became so unmotivated due to its high ethnic population.

I was just roaming around the city and saw so many abominations. Your average white guy is even a sweaty nw5 wagecuck or an abused dog transvestite. I felt chad tier because I didnt see a person taller than me except maybe 1-2 BBCs that dont even count because shit faces.

Good confidence boost, but the white flight in the city is so evident. Even in 2022 i could count on slaying a white girl 50% of the days I went out. Then 2023, the amount of white women kept dwindling and now it seems like they are all withered away.

NYC was the pinnacle of my slaying, almost as good as bouncermaxing. I would go completely sober and still have loads of fun now I cant stand the city. So sad how demographic change completely ruins all perceptions and crushes motivation to even go out.

If a hardcore PSLer convinced me to go out this weekend in NyC, maybe.
Did not read a single bit but pay hookers to give you foot jobs

Move to the baltics or some shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, Schizotypalcel and ey88
u gotta be rich to enter the real clubs boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back