No NTmaxxing for Non-NT: “Autistcels Can NT Fraud by Learning Muh Social Skills”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Have they ever seen a truly mentally ill person in their lives? You can tell something is off about them incredibly precisely within seconds by their appearance, voice, facial movements, and body language, and that is why you always see them alone by themselves in groups due to NT exclusion. This take too much effort to fraud and is mentally taxing on non NTs for only marginal improvements and they don’t change by reading fucking books!
Continuous self-controlled autism is a huge mental effort which brings a ton of extra anxiety and all this just for the sake of being slightly more socially accepted by normies. Nah, better rot isolated.

And how do you practice these elusive “social skills”? That is by having friends and if you’re not NT, that almost never happens from the reasons I stated above, especially if you suffered decades of loneliness and isolation due to NT exclusion. Even if you were to manage to find a friend, he would be as non NT, a loner, and very introverted as you and that will bring you nowhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 19478 and 5 others
@tents @Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @Br0sk1 @sevensources @LMSMaxxer @BrettyBoy @fjor2096 @stevielake @raterater @manlet cUnt @RecessedChinCel
No NTmaxxing for Non NT! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 18879
Zero replies, I’m so non NT, I even get ignored on incel forums! :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, HerpDerpson and 2 others
IT NEVER BEGAN

Zero replies, I’m so non NT, I even get ignored on incel forums! :feelswhy:
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 19997
bump, non NT = death!

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
@banjojones

Honestly how do you live man? I hope your account is a troll your so ugly and pathetic the idea that subhumans like you exist is a crime maybe anti natalism isn't a bad thing for Indians.

If I didn't find your situation so funny I would feel bad for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20452 and Fxdzcki
Honestly how do you live man? I hope your account is a troll your so ugly and pathetic the idea that subhumans like you exist is a crime maybe anti natalism isn't a bad thing for Indians.

If I didn't find your situation so funny I would feel bad for you
I don’t live, I rot! :feelswhy::feelswhy:
67C4C108 37B4 4F8D 80CE 9A5866094B5C

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Those in that video don't seem high-functioning tho
Mrbeast for example is a high-functioning autist who NTmaxxed very well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Have they ever seen a truly mentally ill person in their lives? You can tell something is off about them incredibly precisely within seconds by their appearance, voice, facial movements, and body language, and that is why you always see them alone by themselves in groups due to NT exclusion. This take too much effort to fraud and is mentally taxing on non NTs for only marginal improvements and they don’t change by reading fucking books!

And how do you practice these elusive “social skills”? That is by having friends and if you’re not NT, that almost never happens from the reasons I stated above, especially if you suffered decades of loneliness and isolation due to NT exclusion. Even if you were to manage to find a friend, he would be as non NT, a loner, and very introverted as you and that will bring you nowhere.

high iq

i control it with high levels of anxiety, zero fucks given and i will continuously control and learn more till my body 6ft under. Its better for me bcuz vidya or movies or any cope doesn't satisfy my fucked up dopamine receptors leading me to think about suicide ot heroin abuse (another way of suicide jfl) so its better to feel that im alive ny controlling my weird behaviour and getting severe anxiety is much better.

Normies fear us Aspies taking over the world to enact our revenge on them so they post blue pilled copes such as these to try to give us some fake hopium so they can be spared from our weaponized autistic wrath. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 19036
This is suicidefuel for me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I’m incapable to talk to people on the phone

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake

Behavior is all imitation. If someone legitimately have autism then there’s not much they can do. But if they’re just neurodivergent they can change under a year depending on how high functioning and smart they are.

You are absolutely right about how cringe it is to read books to gain social skills. There is YouTube and social media, if you are unable to surround yourself with chads and hyperNT normies irl you can simply change the content you consume and observe their mannerism, interests and behavior from their vlogs. The transition gradually stops being mentally taxing the more you realize how insanely important status is and how that along with looks and money improves one quality of life.

The hardest thing is identifying and dropping neurodivergent traits and habits. Having a strong sense of introspection and social awareness helps with that and drugs like weed and psychedelics promote introspection and social awareness. Across the board nearly every hyper NT male do drugs, from rappers to YouTubers to personalities like joe Rogan and Dan blizerian. Shit even fucking Obama did, arguably the most Nt leader of all time. Meanwhile autists here are afraid to take alcohol. Smoke weed/ thx pen long enough while watching vlogs of chads and hyper Nt personalities and you will start to realize how cringe and lame your personality is in comparison and be motivated to start changing

Behavior is all imitation. If someone legitimately have autism then there’s not much they can do. But if they’re just neurodivergent they can change under a year depending on how high functioning and smart they are.

You are absolutely right about how cringe it is to read books to gain social skills. There is YouTube and social media, if you are unable to surround yourself with chads and hyperNT normies irl you can simply change the content you consume and observe their mannerism, interests and behavior from their vlogs. The transition gradually stops being mentally taxing the more you realize how insanely important status is and how that along with looks and money improves one quality of life.

The hardest thing is identifying and dropping neurodivergent traits and habits. Having a strong sense of introspection and social awareness helps with that and drugs like weed and psychedelics promote introspection and social awareness. Across the board nearly every hyper NT male do drugs, from rappers to YouTubers to personalities like joe Rogan and Dan blizerian. Shit even fucking Obama did, arguably the most Nt leader of all time. Meanwhile autists here are afraid to take alcohol. Smoke weed/ thx pen long enough while watching vlogs of chads and hyper Nt personalities and you will start to realize how cringe and lame your personality is in comparison and be motivated to start changing
Imagine learning social skills by watching very edited YouTube vlogs targeted at 14-year-olds, peak PSL autism. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, this was only targeted toward true mentalcels, no amount of drugs or watching Jewtube will cure you of severe mental illness. :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Imagine learning social skills by watching very edited YouTube vlogs targeted at 14-year-olds, peak PSL autism. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wasn’t referring to that specifically and even that is a better alternative to being around nerds, loser and incels and emulating them without consciously being aware. Normies imitate influencers irl jfl
Anyway, this was only targeted toward true mentalcels, no amount of drugs or watching Jewtube will cure you of severe mental illness. :feelsuhh:
Duh I agree

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BRUH THAT ONE NIGGA LITERALLY A WORE A TOPHAT JFL

ITS FUCKING OVER

Wtf? I never knew mr beast was autistic and I’ve been watching him for 6 years. Did he confirm this?

yeah its pretty much over for us

They are high functioning, most low functioning autists can’t even speak.