Mogs No Nut November Accountability Thread

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Posts
216
Reputation
577
Time online
11d 15h 5m
currently doing 90 nut november instead. up to 6 now
 
A

avgguy101

Trainee
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Posts
7
Reputation
4
Time online
24m
I already failed but hitting that reset button like I do with the rest of my life lulz
 
Herecales_Perseus

Herecales_Perseus

Knowledgable
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Posts
680
Reputation
476
Time online
12d 19h 35m
Alexanderr said:
2021 version of wasted @wasted thread. (R.I.P.)

Post here once a day to confirm you have completed that day.

If you fail, you have to change your avi to the coomer meme for the rest of the month.
View attachment 1387680

Tagging users that are participating.
Herecales_Perseus @Herecales_Perseus Discipline @Discipline Saen @Saen cloUder @cloUder Tropical Tyrone @Tropical Tyrone Sny @Sny NoGameMaxxed @NoGameMaxxed Xangsane @Xangsane Patriot @Patriot vtribal @vtribal MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan datboijj @datboijj DianabolDownie @DianabolDownie TheAnomaly @TheAnomaly 98Zdeed98 @98Zdeed98 Deleted member 13592 @ChinMaxxd TyroneIncoming @TyroneIncoming to_stop_da_cope @to_stop_da_cope thickdickdaddy27 @thickdickdaddy27 T @Tyronecell
day 1 success also why you do nofap
 
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Posts
7,746
Reputation
8,738
Time online
58d 21h 52m
Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
817
Reputation
935
Time online
7d 7h 6m
Did not know this was happening, 100% in and it's over for anyone who isn't.

First days have been difficult, especially while living in college, but I have done it :feelsgood:
 
A

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,820
Reputation
29,509
Time online
227d 11h 9m
Herecales_Perseus said:
day 1 success also why you do nofap
Its more of a self discipline thing, tbh over for you if you can’t stop yourself from fapping for a mere month
 
Herecales_Perseus

Herecales_Perseus

Knowledgable
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Posts
680
Reputation
476
Time online
12d 19h 35m
Alexanderr said:
Its more of a self discipline thing, tbh over for you if you can’t stop yourself from fapping for a mere month
i agree
 
Herecales_Perseus

Herecales_Perseus

Knowledgable
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Posts
680
Reputation
476
Time online
12d 19h 35m
Alexanderr said:
Its more of a self discipline thing, tbh over for you if you can’t stop yourself from fapping for a mere month
like you had any problems with porn or you just do it for the act of discipline
 
DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Zephir
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Posts
5,084
Reputation
8,545
Time online
132d 22h 16m
dia numero tres
 
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
6,351
Reputation
16,923
Time online
60d 21h 1m
Still in the game(y)
The weekend will be harder though
 
A

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,820
Reputation
29,509
Time online
227d 11h 9m
Herecales_Perseus said:
like you had any problems with porn or you just do it for the act of discipline
More of an act of discipline
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.30%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,023
Reputation
5,644
Time online
89d 9h 8m
my landlord too lazy to put on heater it's easy af to no fap
 
Yuya Moggershima

Yuya Moggershima

Brb yakuzamaxxing
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
916
Reputation
1,165
Time online
51d 17h 0m
In, I don't know how long I will hold on
 
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Joined
May 3, 2020
Posts
3,819
Reputation
4,746
Time online
45d 11h 12m
 
Carnivore

Carnivore

Wizard
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Posts
1,336
Reputation
1,906
Time online
8d 11h 37m
3 days in so far. No problems thus far.
 
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Posts
7,746
Reputation
8,738
Time online
58d 21h 52m
Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Erudite
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Posts
1,191
Reputation
2,253
Time online
49d 21h 52m
I have already failed no nut November 6 times
 
Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Joined
May 7, 2021
Posts
2,212
Reputation
3,010
Time online
33d 1h 2m
Day two of No Nut November was a success.
 
DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Zephir
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Posts
5,084
Reputation
8,545
Time online
132d 22h 16m
dias numero quatro

I had a dream my sister started raping fairies
 
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Posts
7,746
Reputation
8,738
Time online
58d 21h 52m
its over
I got sleeping problems from being too horny there was no other option
 
Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Posts
940
Reputation
2,587
Time online
36d 1h 49m
I'm to horny, I think I gonna fail soon but I will try more :feelsbadman:
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.30%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,023
Reputation
5,644
Time online
89d 9h 8m
it's still too cold to even think about fapping
am i cheating?
 
DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Zephir
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Posts
5,084
Reputation
8,545
Time online
132d 22h 16m
I remember I had another dream, not quiet as weird as my sister raping fairies but it sucked.
I was at Dairy Queen, but every time I tried to walk out the Dine-in door, I walked right back into the dine-in as if I was being teleported back in when I stepped outside. I was stuck at dairy queen infinitely and I'd always walk right back to where I was if I left out the door

I swear I only get dreams this vivid while not fapping
 
Nobagger

Nobagger

Nordic With Assburgers
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Posts
10,663
Reputation
17,214
Time online
248d 23h 12m
Fifth day of fapping :Comfy:
 
Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Joined
May 7, 2021
Posts
2,212
Reputation
3,010
Time online
33d 1h 2m
Day 3 and 4 was a success.

NOTE: On day 3 I watched too much porn and I woke up wet(wet dream maybe?) but I didn't smell any cum so I presume it was just extra pre-cum, tldr don't watch porn or you might fail.
 
A

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,820
Reputation
29,509
Time online
227d 11h 9m
Tbh all these exams stressing me out ngl, but I’m keeping at it :feelsokman:
 
DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Zephir
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Posts
5,084
Reputation
8,545
Time online
132d 22h 16m
dias numero cinco
 
tyronelite

tyronelite

Enlightened Tyrone - Mod
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
6,500
Reputation
13,615
Time online
132d 9h 5m
Does it count if you nut in her mouth? Asking for future reference
 
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
6,351
Reputation
16,923
Time online
60d 21h 1m
tyronelite said:
Does it count if you nut in her mouth? Asking for future reference
Jfl you aren’t allowed to nut at all. Doesn’t make a difference where you would cum at
 
tyronelite

tyronelite

Enlightened Tyrone - Mod
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
6,500
Reputation
13,615
Time online
132d 9h 5m
germanlooks said:
Jfl you aren’t allowed to nut at all. Doesn’t make a difference where you would cum at
ahh shit I didn't kno.. I'll give myself an extra 5 days
 
DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Zephir
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Posts
5,084
Reputation
8,545
Time online
132d 22h 16m
Dias numero seis
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.30%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,023
Reputation
5,644
Time online
89d 9h 8m
it's getting hard but if i just sleep or watch anime or eat a lot of food i get over it
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
9,722
Reputation
9,109
Time online
58d 7h 36m
to_stop_da_cope said:
its over
I got sleeping problems from being too horny there was no other option
This too
I woke up with a huge wet spot on my boxers today
Didn't even fap and the wet spot was sticky and whitish
 
chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
264
Reputation
367
Time online
8d 14h 29m
PSA do not edge, edging normally isn't an issue if you release it afterwards but since you won't bust it the constant semen being pumped by your Prostate might get it inflamed/swollen, which hurts like hell.
 
rambocel

rambocel

Yubo/Tinder slayer
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Posts
1,654
Reputation
2,046
Time online
37d 21h 25m
Alexanderr said:
2021 version of wasted @wasted thread. (R.I.P.)

Post here once a day to confirm you have completed that day.

If you fail, you have to change your avi to the coomer meme for the rest of the month.
View attachment 1387680

Tagging users that are participating.
Herecales_Perseus @Herecales_Perseus Discipline @Discipline Saen @Saen cloUder @cloUder Tropical Tyrone @Tropical Tyrone Sny @Sny NoGameMaxxed @NoGameMaxxed Xangsane @Xangsane Patriot @Patriot vtribal @vtribal MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan datboijj @datboijj DianabolDownie @DianabolDownie TheAnomaly @TheAnomaly 98Zdeed98 @98Zdeed98 Deleted member 13592 @ChinMaxxd TyroneIncoming @TyroneIncoming to_stop_da_cope @to_stop_da_cope thickdickdaddy27 @thickdickdaddy27 T @Tyronecell Preoximerianas @Preoximerianas Yuya Moggershima @Yuya Moggershima
Late, but I fapped 3 times on the 1st of November to milf porn.
 
noodlelover

noodlelover

Enthusiast
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Posts
462
Reputation
388
Time online
6d 15h 21m
No matter the month, nutting is dumb as shit. Go to your local gym, look around, know that 90% of those guys have been doing no fap for years and they will still die incels. Yes men lie about it because they want to fuck over the competition.

You shouldn't do things that are going to hurt you, or set you back, even once when you know 99.9% of men are going to live shit lives because the other 0.1% is fucking all the women, making out with them, cuddling with them, dating them, having threesomes, and foursomes and fivesomes with them, being friends with them, going out to eat with them, going to amusement parks, and rides and all kinds of fun stuff that you sacrificed all because you wanted to jerk one out, or have pizza "just this once", or skip a workout, or stay up late, or whatever other dumb choice.

I think it helps to know that doing all the things you know to do, nofap, gym everday, avoiding processed foods, high proteins, approach maxing, good sleep etc. will not be enough for even one hot girl to even verbally respond when you say hello to her.

All public knowledge is basic stuff that every motivated guy who wants to be able to date is doing. The vast majority of them will still die incel. You need to make all of that basic habit, so you can focus on figuring out what's going to actually give you a competitive edge, that the thousands of other guys in your town that also want to date women haven't figured out.

Any public knowledge of things you should do, should be automatic, if it's not you might as well carve volcel into your grave stone because that's what you are.
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.30%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,023
Reputation
5,644
Time online
89d 9h 8m
noodlelover said:
No matter the month, nutting is dumb as shit. Go to your local gym, look around, know that 90% of those guys have been doing no fap for years and they will still die incels. Yes men lie about it because they want to fuck over the competition.

You shouldn't do things that are going to hurt you, or set you back, even once when you know 99.9% of men are going to live shit lives because the other 0.1% is fucking all the women, making out with them, cuddling with them, dating them, having threesomes, and foursomes and fivesomes with them, being friends with them, going out to eat with them, going to amusement parks, and rides and all kinds of fun stuff that you sacrificed all because you wanted to jerk one out, or have pizza "just this once", or skip a workout, or stay up late, or whatever other dumb choice.

I think it helps to know that doing all the things you know to do, nofap, gym everday, avoiding processed foods, high proteins, approach maxing, good sleep etc. will not be enough for even one hot girl to even verbally respond when you say hello to her.

All public knowledge is basic stuff that every motivated guy who wants to be able to date is doing. The vast majority of them will still die incel. You need to make all of that basic habit, so you can focus on figuring out what's going to actually give you a competitive edge, that the thousands of other guys in your town that also want to date women haven't figured out.

Any public knowledge of things you should do, should be automatic, if it's not you might as well carve volcel into your grave stone because that's what you are.
 

Similar threads

OldVirgin
Discussion Question to Incels
Replies
6
Views
146
Vermilioncore
Vermilioncore
tyronelite
Replies
115
Views
2K
curryboy123
curryboy123
tyronelite
Replies
203
Views
3K
tyronelite
tyronelite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top