>No one: >Absolutely no one: >Not a single soul: >Am I a joke to you? >I'm about to end this man's whole career. >It's free real estate. >Wait, that's

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Posts
3,978
Reputation
7,491
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Images 27


>No one:
>Absolutely no one:
>Not a single soul:
>Am I a joke to you?
>I'm about to end this man's whole career.
>It's free real estate.
>Wait, that's illegal.
>When he said x, I felt that.
>Everyone liked that.
>Thanks, I hate it.
>It ain't much, but it's honest work.
>*slaps roof of car* this baby can...
>It really do be like that sometimes.
>Hold my beer.
>"x or y?" "Yes."
>Holy shit you fucking killed her dude.
>Why do I hear boss music?
>TyPiNg LiKe ThIs
>Weird flex but ok.
>The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

Similar threads

NinjaRG9
Replies
9
Views
88
afroheadluke
afroheadluke
FarhanHere
Replies
12
Views
68
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
unkown2
Replies
13
Views
64
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
incomplete
Replies
19
Views
76
Mogmo
Mogmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top