No one can be an incel in South America (Latino pill)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
When I visited there 2 years ago on some kind of silk road trip thing which later made me hit Mexico.

I stopped at a gym where pretty much zoomers dominate the workout place. There was FULL of gymmaxed shredded normies any types of looks whether ltn,mtn or htn (their standard) with thick tiny waist, huge hips and big ass HTB’s. There is a common correlation with male athletes settling for meatier women than those who don’t train, niggers are a great example of this.

When I visited there 2 years ago on some kind of silk road trip thing which later made me hit Mexico.

I stopped at a gym where pretty much zoomers dominate the workout place. There was FULL of gymmaxed shredded normies any types of looks whether ltn,mtn or htn (their standard) with thick tiny waist, huge hips and big ass HTB’s. There is a common correlation with male athletes settling for meatier women than those who don’t train, niggers are a great example of this.
He doesn't know... @russiancelreturns

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and russiancelreturns

oke

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel