No one can be their genuine selves in any circumstance especially women. You're supposed to pretend to be confident, and act like a man for everything

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Lol and if you talk about how everyone is fake you get doubt touters, etc.
Ultimately the only response to life is to be fake, and to just be a different product per every circumstance/ place.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Women are a core integration of human happiness that requires such perfection.

shut up

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Ultimately the only response to life is to be fake, and to just be a different product per every circumstance/ place.
this is redpill you absolute richard COPEr

go buy tactical sope im not reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Seth Walsh
Just be good looking with non fucked neurotransmitters. This is literally everything. My lookism research is done. I need to NTmax more.

Just be good looking with non fucked neurotransmitters <------ This is JUST BE YOURSELF.

Any redpill tropes are just low IQ bullshit. You never need to fake anything to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Just be good looking with non fucked neurotransmitters. This is literally everything. My lookism research is done. I need to NTmax more.

Just be good looking with non fucked neurotransmitters <------ This is JUST BE YOURSELF.

Any redpill tropes are just low IQ bullshit. You never need to fake anything to be happy.
i hate my father so much cause hes a redpill coper im just so sick of him he literaly made me cut my hair cause he said "it looks gay" when i was younger

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
i hate my father so much cause hes a redpill coper im just so sick of him he literaly made me cut my hair cause he said "it looks gay" when i was younger
Damn. You need longer hair in 2022 to female gaze / faggotmax. Short hair is pretty much a looksmin in all cases now.

Basically if you have hair, you need to show you can grow it out and make it still look good, stylish and healthy. And if I'm being honest;

bald = completely over

thanks for giving me lifefuel bro so i dont rope

• +1
Damn. You need longer hair in 2022 to female gaze / faggotmax. Short hair is pretty much a looksmin in all cases now.

Basically if you have hair, you need to show you can grow it out and make it still look good, stylish and healthy. And if I'm being honest;

bald = completely over
he literaly picked my mother cause she was from albanian family that didnt let her see boys AKA just be first and now hes giving me fucking advice i recently called him out and he went batshit

• WTF

bald = completely over
i dont have the skull to pull it off (short hair)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito
how do i move on from my father who talks bullshit im 19 and just started a meme study so i can slay
Just ignore him. Show him some Tails videos if he keeps on trying to push redpill cope on you. He wants the best for you but he's just completely completely deluded.

• +1
Just ignore him. Show him some Tails videos if he keeps on trying to push redpill cope on you. He wants the best for you but he's just completely completely deluded.
his main "debunk" is "you are gonna be like those surgery freaks" or "son we have to send you to mental institution"

he also threatened me with violence once if i continue talking about lookism JFL its that brootal

• +1
his main "debunk" is "you are gonna be like those surgery freaks" or "son we have to send you to mental institution"

he also threatened me with violence once if i continue talking about lookism JFL its that brootal
Just don't talk about surgeries or anything to him and hopefully he will calm down. You don't need to try prove him wrong or yourself right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back