No one can ever find out how to kill libido

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
688
Reputation
844
If I could kill libido I would be very far in life why am I texting escorts off leolist when I had Muay Thai training today so another day skipped like I could have been muscular as fuck MMA fighter if I did not have lust and always thinking clearly
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
If I could kill libido I would be very far in life why am I texting escorts off leolist when I had Muay Thai training today so another day skipped like I could have been muscular as fuck MMA fighter if I did not have lust and always thinking clearly
jerk off
 
If you are texting escorts thats on you not the libido
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX
Bro just jerk off. Or better yet, just stop treating your fucking libido like it's a problem, it's a natural instinct. Get a fucking hypergamous ltb gf and fuck her brains out for fucks sake.
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
5
Views
46
Krivi.
Krivi.
thehand
Replies
3
Views
42
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Genetics
Replies
2
Views
27
Genetics
Genetics
DIY.Suicide
Replies
34
Views
158
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
17
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top