No one cares about height

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Just be awesome. People will hardly care how tall you are if you are an amazing person.

Plus regardless of size you can be shiny and big in energy. That is what people respond to anyway when they respond to tall people. The energy, not the physical.

So if you can be as amazingly you as you can be and learn to be calm, joyful and confident then you will radiate this awesome energy that's super shiny to people.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Biiyo03, faggotchadlite and 10 others
Hair doesn't matter either bro, girls love the rock and statham, all that matters is u rock that nw 7 with utmost confidence.
SIOMKY1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Biiyo03, thecel and 3 others
That one roid user that claims 6'3 on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and .👽.
Just be awesome. People will hardly care how tall you are if you are an amazing person.

Plus regardless of size you can be shiny and big in energy. That is what people respond to anyway when they respond to tall people. The energy, not the physical.

So if you can be as amazingly you as you can be and learn to be calm, joyful and confident then you will radiate this awesome energy that's super shiny to people

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung and .👽.
Hair doesn't matter either bro, girls love the rock and statham, all that matters is u rock that nw 7 with utmost confidence.
View attachment 1114869
Another thing that doesn't matter is face. I don't know why people care about their face if it's all about personality, confidence and a good sense of humour.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, volcelfatcel and .👽.
When the coping is too strong..

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.

So if you can be as amazingly you as you can be and learn to be calm, joyful and confident then you will radiate this awesome energy that's super shiny to people
I agree with OP, but not with you.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and .👽.
I forgot to tag @turkproducer

Hi man, ive got some lifefuel for you🥰

So if you can be as amazingly you as you can be and learn to be calm, joyful and confident then you will radiate this awesome energy that's super shiny to people.
At this point you are just mocking me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .👽.