No one cares about ukraine after israel war

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
i swear before when a ukrainian civilian was lightly injured there were mass protests in nato countries and us. but jews have been so inhumane in the their war that they made putin look like a saint. putin has flattened almost every energy infrastructure in ukraine and killed some civilians but nobody cares anymore after what they saw in gaza.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, ShowerMaxxing, Gonthar and 3 others
west has lost the evil invader badman putin card.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
tbf people don't give a fuck about both

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MoggerGaston, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
These things are just opportunities to virtue-signal. Nobody cares, normies are just useless NPCs. I don't care about Ukraine, Russia, Israel or Palestine, they can all simultaneously get fucked for all I care. None of that stuff affects ME so I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, slavicpsycho and Schizotypalcel
Nobody cares about both. Only npcs who have nothing going for them.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
tbf people don't give a fuck about both
point is putin now looks like a saint compared to israel. he can do more damage to ukraine and they cant run media game evil man on him like before.

That's just the brutal reality, more people need to know this. A few decades later people will forget all these shit happened.

-Cristiano Ronaldo

i swear before when a ukrainian civilian was lightly injured there were mass protests in nato countries and us. but jews have been so inhumane in the their war that they made putin look like a saint. putin has flattened almost every energy infrastructure in ukraine and kill and nobody cares anymore after what they saw in gaza.
people only care when you breach the line.

fucking jews man now even ukrainians are about to get hit much harder because of them. not to mention a jew started the war.
they show how vile they are then make people used to it so it doesnt matter once its done again. thats how they were kicked out of many european countries and kept rising back.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
they show how vile they are then make people used to it so it doesnt matter once its done again. thats how they were kicked out of many european countries and kept rising back.
anti semitic.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
These things are just opportunities to virtue-signal. Nobody cares, normies are just useless NPCs. I don't care about Ukraine, Russia, Israel or Palestine, they can all simultaneously get fucked for all I care. None of that stuff affects ME so I don't care.
Agreed @try2beme

Last edited:
nah jews are based
name checks out faggot
Screenshot 2024 09 26 at 85550PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and twinkceluwu
never mind it says isis. bro they are servants of jews. trained and funded by them.
i know may Allah curse ISIS for all eternity

i just needed a quick picture of a faggot dying :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and vaseqmoherad
People had stop caring about Ukraine long before the israel palestine conflict started.
Obviously palestine is jusy urban warfare and every side can politice the Gaza and israel war

Yeh that’s how it always has and always will be you only care about your own tribe and your environment. If I tell some random click clocks in Africa about genocide in Asia why would they gaf?